ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
hey guys can i make music too

View previous topic :: View next topic  
yksi-kaksi-kolme  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:33 pm    Post subject: hey guys can i make music too Reply with quote

i made this in guitar pro get over it http://soundcloud.com/yksi-kaksi-kolme/lol

it was originally a ghtune

i have an flstudio song in the works too!!! on the other hand, it was not originally a ghtune

My Accomplishments - GH | RB || My Youtube Channel || My Customs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: YksiKaksiKolme
BeachBum187  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was expecting to hear something really bad since the song was called "Lol", but it was a pretty good listen actually, I really liked the part with the bass and the solo afterwards lol.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:58 pm    Post subject: Re: hey guys can i make music too Reply with quote

This was really good. Look forward to hearing more. What plugins will you be using in FL?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:38 pm    Post subject: Re: hey guys can i make music too Reply with quote

tormentedbyu wrote:
This was really good. Look forward to hearing more. What plugins will you be using in FL?

Thanks. And that's the problem... I'm trying to find good plugins D: I got Slayer to sound half-decent, and FL Keys, Boobass, and FPC all sound pretty good. But I'm obsessive over these things so it's going to take a lot of tweaking

My Accomplishments - GH | RB || My Youtube Channel || My Customs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: YksiKaksiKolme
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Music Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: