ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
PS3 Player Looking for casual band mates for GH:WoR

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Reach4you  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:25 pm    Post subject: PS3 Player Looking for casual band mates for GH:WoR Reply with quote

Hey guys Reach4you here and I play expert guitar/bass/vocals on the PS3. I already have a drummer friend IRL and I was curious if decent players would be interested in teaming up from time to time to play a few songs. I'm not looking for people trying to FBFC challenging songs. Just looking for people interested in playing with a band just for the fun of it. If your interested or just want to add another Guitar Hero Player to your list. Just message me on the PSN (username is PSN ID).

Although I'm looking for a GH:WoR Band (since thats the only PS3 GH my friend owns). I Also have World Tour, Rock Band 2, GH5, and GH3. So I wouldn't mind filling in for someone or even going head-to-head.

Thanks for reading and see you in-game
Jleggy12  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hit me up next week once I'm back home, my PSN is Jleggy12. I'm in the UK, so that may mean we'll need a bit of forward planning. But we'll see I'm happy playing anything, but I'm best on guitar/bass (Bass FSFC and Guitar 635/660)
11:13 RheaultWnage_: it's -37°C where you live atm alex? :P
11:13 alexhaz64: -45 now/quite the cold front
11:14 Jleggy12: and that's in Kelvin :o
11:14 RheaultWnage_: damn thats pretty cold/-40 K xD/I think -45 is about the coldest I've ever felt
11:14 Jleggy12: round about -300 C :P
11:14 RheaultWnage_: maybe colder than what I've felt
11:14 alexhaz64: -38 >.>
11:15 RheaultWnage_: OH YOURE TALKING ABOUT THE NOTES LOL
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: Jleggy12
xAceofHartsx  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:35 am    Post subject: I know this is old but.. Reply with quote

I play on PS3 and I own GH3, GH:WT, GH5 and WoR. I'd be glad just to jam anytime we're both on. This post looks like it might be kind of dead but I'll shoot you a quick friend request on PSN. My PSN is BlO-SLOTH (It's different from my main one as it's pretty new, so I have to re-unlock everything I can't copy over from my old account lol). Hope to see you in-game
Poetry
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: BIOxSLOTH PSN Name: BlO-SLOTH
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Will Rock For Food All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: