ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
"#bannerfest"?

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
inv4der  
 




Joined: 16 Sep 2007
Posts: 9605
Location: Meridian, ID

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:15 am    Post subject: "#bannerfest"? Reply with quote

I've been considering this on and off, and if there's interest, I'd be down to try to get people together around here. I'd need actual help organizing though.
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: INV4DER
PiemanLK  
 




Joined: 03 Dec 2007
Posts: 4654
Location: anime

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm down for this if I can get across the US somehow.
_________________
Otend wrote:
I'd come up with a long post, but Pieman said what we are all thinking, as usual.
youhas wrote:
EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.
Back to top
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
ShadoWolf  
 




Joined: 21 Jul 2008
Posts: 2034
Location: Slough, England

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PiemanLK wrote:
I'm down for this if I can get across the Ocean somehow.
Living in England sucks for this sort of thing.
_________________
PiemanLK wrote:
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
Silly  
 




Joined: 06 Jul 2007
Posts: 3449
Location: Nottingham, England

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I motion this takes place at my house as I am the best
_________________
Bob Saget raped and killed a girl in 1990.

DLC || Last.FM || RB Acc thread || Facebook || YouTube || Steam || League of Legends
Back to top
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Loistava Wii Friend Code: 369484373961
this1neguy  
 




Joined: 19 Aug 2007
Posts: 5438
Location: Flint, MI

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be down if I either (a) have money for it by then or (b) can somehow convince my parents to let me. I might go to CoDXP if they have it again next summer (from what Blaine said, sounds like an awesome time, so it'd be great if those could somehow coincide.
_________________
i played GH once upon a time | big 3000th post
links:
facebook | youtube | twitter | tumblr | last.fm | rateyourmusic
Silly wrote:
yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
I hope the April Fool's joke is expertwin becoming a mod

Reports coming in that over five hundred thousand players of the Guitar Hero and Rock Band games have simultaneously committed seppuku
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: this1neguy
POKE-JJ  
 




Joined: 25 Feb 2009
Posts: 1931
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm down for this, considering I'm 2 and a half hours away
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: poke JJ PSN Name: POKE-JJ
LethalFishEater  
 




Joined: 21 May 2008
Posts: 2000
Location: I have less posts than bjw, who cares where I am.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be down. Just let me save up money for next summer.

Silly wrote:
I motion this takes place at my house as I am the best

^
_________________
This is my sig until it stops being my sig.
Ce n'est pas une signature.
Mathemagician-in-training.
>tfw you will never have as many posts as bjw ;_;
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FoshOtter
ShadoWolf  
 




Joined: 21 Jul 2008
Posts: 2034
Location: Slough, England

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silly wrote:
I motion this takes place at my house as I am the best
Second.
_________________
PiemanLK wrote:
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
PiemanLK  
 




Joined: 03 Dec 2007
Posts: 4654
Location: anime

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I motion this happens at my house because I have Chinese Democracy and I'm not playing Rock Band unless someone has that as DLC.
_________________
Otend wrote:
I'd come up with a long post, but Pieman said what we are all thinking, as usual.
youhas wrote:
EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.
Back to top
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
inv4der  
 




Joined: 16 Sep 2007
Posts: 9605
Location: Meridian, ID

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PiemanLK wrote:
I motion this happens at my house because I have Chinese Democracy and I'm not playing Rock Band unless someone has that as DLC.


I have it.

I will point out that you could bring your HDD along, it's not like the DLC requires you play it in your house. >__>
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: INV4DER
yksi-kaksi-kolme  
 




Joined: 22 Jun 2008
Posts: 2774
Location: RPI

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'LL COME
_________________


My Accomplishments - GH | RB || My Youtube Channel || My Customs
Back to top
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: YksiKaksiKolme
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Copyright © 2006-2018 ScoreHero, LLC
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy


Powered by phpBB