Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Unofficial ScoreHero Cross Platform FGFC totals for E/M/H/X
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 58, 59, 60  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bushidox  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't HAVE to have picture proof on all the scores, just enter all the scores. I assume that most games have a way of you extracting the score even from career mode outside of career mode. If not, well, I guess it is up to you on how exact your scores are (ie putting in an approximate score that is obviously not near the top scores for songs you KNOW you FCed but don't have the exact total for). I dunno, that is for another discussion. That being said, I will update this soon.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
...(ie putting in an approximate score that is obviously not near the top scores for songs you KNOW you FCed but don't have the exact total for)...
I suggest NOT putting approximate scores as that has never been allowed in this site, and is the equivalent of posting a "fake score". It even says not to at the bottom of the score submission pages. Just sayin' :p
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
SpoonMan  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2013 Resolutions:
-Finish GH Easy for good
-Do every single on-disc RB FC on Easy

2013 Stretch goals:
-Medium stuff
All Guitar-Only Games
WINNING.
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpoonMan wrote:
2013 Resolutions:
-Finish GH Easy for good
-Do every single on-disc RB FC on Easy

2013 Stretch goals:
-Medium stuff

pretty much mine, but man, im so not about to start. im like, why the hell should i do that. but i still wanna go for it. especially the RB stuff. im a bit sick of Easy Bass GH stuff honestly, it bore me ALOT, plus im not even done with NFS:Most Wanted yet. i have a good month or two with it before calling it quit.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, the boards are finally up to date. I am sure there are some that are missing or inaccurate, so PLEASE check your totals now and let me know which are missing/wrong and I can manually adjust them. Things that are significant: drama is finally slowing down, mostly due to a lack of things left to FGFC, Undead FCed lots of amazing things and has decided he wants a TRUE FSFC of GH on all four difficulties, just WOW. Arvain and void both moved up a bit, but WhYYZ is fast on their heels. My earlier post of approximate scores was... badly posted, please disregard it. Spoon is likely committing himself to the insane asylum in the near future, check his Rock Band thread for my comment on his thoughts of attempting FCs of Rock Band EVERYTHING on Easy.

New totals: drama leads the way now with 154
Arvain is catching some ground with an impressive 111
void had the biggest jump and is at 65
WhYYZ had the second biggest jump and now is at 50
Undead now has a thoroughly impressive total of 30 GH Guitar FGFCs

As I said before, most of you probably need to have a manual adjustment to your totals, please look over things and let me know what needs to be fixed and I will get on that next Monday. Small changes will be easy to implement. Case in point: Undead's total is obviously wrong as we all know he has an Expert FGFC on 80s at the least to add to it. Players that have FGFCs across multiple systems/engines need to pay special attention (looking at you Spoon). Looking forward to your replies so I can make the board accurate! Have fun all.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
Spoon is likely committing himself to the insane asylum in the near future, check his Rock Band thread for my comment on his thoughts of attempting FCs of Rock Band EVERYTHING on Easy.

it's not so bad between gh2 & gh3 is the OPM #110 GH2 Demo and the only thing i'm missing is RBU for PSP which im not gonna buy, for now. I do have the DS games but they're at work.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

werelord wrote:
Just like to note a few things missing for me (I apologize for the lateness in noticing) none of my GH Bass FGFCs are listed under bass (although they are counted in my GH totals) also my WT X Vox FGFC

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

werelord wrote:
Just like to note a few things missing for me (I apologize for the lateness in noticing) none of my GH Bass FGFCs are listed under bass (although they are counted in my GH totals) also my WT X Vox FGFC

Same here, my GHM and GHSH Vox FGFCs are not listed but they are counted in my total. Also, GHVH Medium Guitar didn't show up as well as GH80s X (as you pointed out), and they aren't even counted in the total.

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Missing all my AC/DC FGFCs and my TBRB XGuitar FGFC. Latter's more understandable as 40 are on the Wii and the last 4 are on the PS3.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
WhYYZ  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm STILL missing everything that I've talked about earlier.

I'm missing: RB2 Guitar Expert, LRB Guitar Expert.
LRB Bass Expert, RB3 Bass Expert
LRB Vocals Expert, RB1 Vocals Expert.
RB3 Vocals Hard, RB1 Vocals Hard, RBACDC Vocals Hard, LRB Vocals Hard, RBB Vocals Hard.
LRB Vocals Medium, RBB Vocals Medium,
LRB Vocals Easy, RBB Vocals Easy

RBB Keys Hard
RBB Keys Medium

BHDS Hard Vocals

BHDS Hard Bass, BHDS Medium Bass, BHDS Easy Bass.

Could you PLEASE add it, because especially those Expert once are LONG overdue to be updated on the board.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine are correct.
dramacomic  
Neversoft QA
Neversoft QA

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay I love when this thread updates! Many thanks as always to bushidox and DrSham. Thanks as well to everyone still participating in this thread. It continues to motivate me a lot more than you'll ever know.

I have been a bit more quiet and aloof than usual lately, partly since I've had to put drums on the backburner basically until I can afford a new living situation (sigh), partly because I've been dabbling slightly more in non-rhythm games (pretty sure that happens to all of us), but mostly due to the fact that, as you mentioned, I am actually running out of feasible FGFCs, especially on the GH side. Without drums or a replacement DS, I think I'll finally crap out somewhere in the 180s. Who knows? I honestly don't have any specific goals, and I also get easily distracted by DLC, which doesn't count for this thread of course, so honestly it wouldn't surprise me if there was a new FGFC champion by the end of 2013.

In the meantime though, my total should be 157. The current OP has me at 154. The following 3 are missing:

-RB1 Hard Vocals. I have no idea where that one disappeared to, I swear it was on there at one point, but I concede that it can easily get lost due to the fact that 57/58 were done on PS2 and Brainpower was done on 360 (on-disc, not imported).
-AC/DC Easy and Medium Bass. These 2 are quite recent, so not surprised on that front since I was probably posting those scores while you were generating an update. Bear in mind AC/DC Easy bass also has another anomaly of one score being posted in RB2-360 (Whole Lotta Rosie) and the remaining 17 were done on RB3-360.

Right, I think I've said all I need to for now. Cheers.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

werelord wrote:

Nor are your GH Guitar FGFC's (7) although they are also in your totals. This is because you are at the bottom of the totals for each and the rows are hidden. They simply need unhiding. Same for GDRB X Guitar.

As for WT X Vox, a manual update is necessary as the leaderboard only shows 1 100% and the program that produces this needs to see 83 100%'s to pick it up automatically.

UndeadFil13QC wrote:
My GHM and GHSH Vox FGFCs are not listed but they are counted in my total. Also, GHVH Medium Guitar didn't show up as well as GH80s X (as you pointed out), and they aren't even counted in the total.

The vocals not listed is the same reason as werelord not seeing his guitar/bass. You're at the bottom of the section and the row is hidden. Just needs unhiding.

GHVH Medium Guitar must have been completed after the update was run as I checked it and it comes up fine. I'm guessing that next update it will show up OK.

GH80's should show up but due to some woeful coding by me it doesn't!!!

BUSHI - I've sent you an updated spreadsheet with this fixed so you can use it going forward. No need to update further, just needs adding to the OP as it is for now and you can run the update again next month. At the moment the GH80's fix only affects Undead as he's the only one with the FGFC but this will fix it for everyone else in the future. I've also updated all the manual changes that proved necessary (werelords WT X Vox, etc..)

voidedalive2x wrote:
Missing all my AC/DC FGFCs and my TBRB XGuitar FGFC. Latter's more understandable as 40 are on the Wii and the last 4 are on the PS3.

Interesting on the AC/DC side as when I run my version I get you as having EMH on Guitar and EM on Bass. Not sure why these don't show up but this will be resolved when I send bushi the updated spreadsheet.

The TBRB X Guitar is simply down to you completing over 2 different leaderboards. Will apply a manual fix.

WhYYZ wrote:
I'm STILL missing everything that I've talked about earlier.

I'm missing: RB2 Guitar Expert, LRB Guitar Expert.
LRB Bass Expert, RB3 Bass Expert
LRB Vocals Expert, RB1 Vocals Expert.
RB3 Vocals Hard, RB1 Vocals Hard, RBACDC Vocals Hard, LRB Vocals Hard, RBB Vocals Hard.
LRB Vocals Medium, RBB Vocals Medium,
LRB Vocals Easy, RBB Vocals Easy

RBB Keys Hard
RBB Keys Medium

BHDS Hard Vocals

BHDS Hard Bass, BHDS Medium Bass, BHDS Easy Bass.

Could you PLEASE add it, because especially those Expert once are LONG overdue to be updated on the board.

Not showing in some cases because none of the 'normal' leaderboards are showing FGFC's, and only these leaderboards are automatically picked up. Bootleg FGFC's over different systems/games need manual intervention. I've been able to verify and manually update all those that fit into this category (RB1 Vocals Hard - RB1/RB3, RB1 Vocals Expert - RB1/RB2/RB3, RB2 Guitar Expert - RB2/RB3, LRB Guitar Expert - RB2/RB3, LRB Bass Expert - RB3, LRB Vocals Easy, Medium & Hard - RB3, LRB Vocals Expert - RB2)

As for RB3 Expert Bass, RB3 Hard Vocals, AC/DC Hard Vocals, RBB Medium & Hard Keys, and RBB Easy, Medium & Hard Vocals, my version is picking all these up so not sure why bushi's isn't. As with void's AC/DC FGFC's this will be fixed when I send bushi the updated spreadsheet.

All the BHDS Bass and Vocals FGFC's are being counted in the overall totals but the rows have not been unhidden in the detail sections (like those for werelord and Undead). Again, these rows will just need unhiding.

arvain wrote:
Mine are correct.

Glad to hear it!!

dramacomic wrote:
In the meantime though, my total should be 157. The current OP has me at 154. The following 3 are missing:

-RB1 Hard Vocals. I have no idea where that one disappeared to, I swear it was on there at one point, but I concede that it can easily get lost due to the fact that 57/58 were done on PS2 and Brainpower was done on 360 (on-disc, not imported).
-AC/DC Easy and Medium Bass. These 2 are quite recent, so not surprised on that front since I was probably posting those scores while you were generating an update. Bear in mind AC/DC Easy bass also has another anomaly of one score being posted in RB2-360 (Whole Lotta Rosie) and the remaining 17 were done on RB3-360.

AC/DC Medium Bass is showing up so that will be included next update (the one I've just sent to bushi for updating the OP).

The others are more cross systems/games FGFC's that need manual updating which have been done also.

Your total is also actually now 158 as I'm picking up RBB Hard Keys as well

Gamertag - Doc Sham
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Doc Sham
bushidox  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, DrSham worked his magic and the boards ran at least for him. As a result, I posted the shiny new boards that he sent to me. Lets take a look at these new boards shall we?

On GH Games:
Undead is fast closing in on drama's Guitar totals
Arvain and dramacomic are neck in neck for Bass totals
Arvain has a clear lead on the Drum totals still
Arvain and dramacomic are tied on Vox
Leaving us with a near tie on GH Totals, as arvain inches closer to drama

On RB Games:
drama holds his lead for now over void on Guitar totals
drama holds his lead but void is closing in on Bass totals
drama holds a slim lead over void and arvain on Drums
WhYYZ crushes arvain and drama who are 5 behind on Vox
drama and WhYYZ are tied at 3 a piece on Keys
drama still dominates on RB totals but now void and WhYYZ are tied for 2nd

On the Misc Games:
zlinkneo still is way ahead of SpoonMan on Guitar
zlinkneo has a commanding lead over SpoonMan on Bass
Spoonman and WhYYZ have 2 a piece on Drums
WhYYZ is our first player to have a BHDS Vox FGFC
zlinkneo retains his handheld title, but SpoonMan and WhYYZ are closing in

For the FGFC totals:
drama is slowing WAY down at a whopping 158
arvain had a fair number to celebrate his triple digits, moving to 111
void had the most movement up to 71
WhYYZ is fast closing in on void, and is at 67
Undead makes a huge jump up to 37
DrSham and werelord move up a bit as well
Chrisss is nearly to the goal of 20 FGFCs.

As you can see, quite a bit of work in just 7 weeks or so, you guys are making a strong case for more frequent updates!
bushidox  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As for Cabanon's reply, while that is a very impressive disc collection, it does not truly take into account the sheer insanity of Spoon trying FC EVERYTHING on RB.

Take what you have for example:
RB games totals = 58(1) + 84(2) + 83(3) + 45(B) + 47(GD) + 45(L) + 18(ACDC) = 380
RB track packs = 20(V1) + 20 (V2) + 20 (CR) + 21 (C1) + 20(M) + 21 (C2) + 6 GDDLC = 128
Bringing your disc total of RB to 502 and the free GD DLC from the Plus.
Well short of your 725 disc total of GH, including BH, but not Xbox exclusives.
While I see DJHero 1, I do not see DJHero 2. If you count the OPM, that is 4 more.

While 508 is a massive total and commendable (committable), it is a far cry from 3500+ which is what is available including all the official DLC. I know you can make a VERY strong case that you have pretty much everything available for the PS2, but you clearly have a PS3 as well which nullifies that part of the argument. If you are instead stating that you have the full series available AS discs, you have that plus the 6 free DLC from Green Day, but we know that you have more than that as paid for DLC to boot. I also assume that you have downloaded the entireity of Rock Band Blitz, which is 25 more songs. Quite the nice picture, I will have to take a picture of the Sony tower, that holds two guitars, a fat PS3, and every PS3 GH/RB official title, with room for one to spare; GH3-GHWoR + BH, RB 1/2/3/TB/GD/Lego with of course room for AC/DC. I own all those, except for AC/DC as I refuse to give money to the evil empire that is Wallmart/Sams Club and buying it used would not guarentee me an export code :P .

Long reply to a single post, but in your case a picture really was worth 1000 words eh?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 58, 59, 60  Next
Page 11 of 60

Jump to: