ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Young Breezy and Ryles the Great -- Full length album NOW RELEASED.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Morkai  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:23 am    Post subject: Young Breezy and Ryles the Great -- Full length album NOW RE Reply with quote

UPDATE: The album has been released online! Check it out, download it, it's 100% free and it's something we worked really hard on to make it both comedic and full of quality.

Listen to it on our Bandcamp!

Like us on facebook! (WE JUST BROKE 100 LIKES I'M SO EXCITED)

Original Post:
Hey guys! It's been a long ass while. I don't really know if anyone posts here anymore, but I assume there are stragglers nowadays.

Anyways, back in the day we had a great response from fellow Scorehero-ers. And after three years, I'm happy to announce that we've got a full album finished and waiting for release.

We're releasing it on the third year anniversary of Ripping Virgins Whilst Carried by Slaves. Which seems... fitting.

Anywho, I wanted to come by and drop the link to the YouTube containing a few instrumental teasers!

Let me know what you think, yo!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Music Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: