ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
[2nd Tour] kings and Queens strings

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xXFl0oZXx  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:25 pm    Post subject: [2nd Tour] kings and Queens strings Reply with quote

Hi everybody We're Back for the 2nd Tour ! LOT OF SURPRISES !
SuperElvinSH, SilverSurfer993 Are out for GH ._.
and Glide Me, SilverSurfer993, and... INYOURDREMS (oh wait....) are out for RB!

Congrats to all winners ! and maybe later for all losers :)

But... that's only the 1st tour.. and lot of surprises will come sooooooooon :D

Btw, This Time PLEASE READ THE FUCKIN RULES X__x

Lot of stupid questions and stuffs... that's why no answers for lot of players :)

RULES:

Principle

The Principle in itself is very simple, the tournament appears in the form of a tree, during a victory the winner rises and the loser is directly eliminated or not really :)

Possible problem: You can't post a score or can't play a music? Said at once and don't wait 2 days before the end of the round, on one hand by respect for your opponent and also for us. We can find a compromise if this problem is indicated has time !

Possible action: You can be to fish up! Indeed, if an opponent in the whole tournament doesn't post a score, a resit will be made. For that purpose, somebody eliminated previously will be pulled in go out and will replace the player thus being to disqualify, Good-sure if you are disqualified, you will never be fished up.

About Duels

The duels have were made by drawing lots as quite tournaments. Each can play in the difficulty of his choice.
None negative comments "as the matches are arranged" will be based or taken into account.
No match not it's base mainly on the Skill, but we shall come there later. :)

What's Song?

It will not be 1 but 2 songs (or 3)! Indeed, You can choose the music of your choice!
You will thus find yourselves with a music chosen by yourself and an other one by your opponent and thus 2 musics has to play a week.
The musics can be chosen between On-Disc, Of DLC, Imports, RBN and customs*
As this, Skill will not define necessarily the automatic winner, No music can be twice chosen to play Strategically!

Don't forget to let it to us know! Send a MP has an admin or comment on this topic! If we don't know about your choices, a random song will be attributed to you.

For Play a DLC:

- For Guitar Hero: You will have only few ways to know which DLC and Imports your opponent possesses. For this, go to the group Facebook of the tournament and look at files, to know who is your opponent. Once seen, speak to him/her by private Message or to add as a friend on the console, unfortunately nothing lists DLC put golden GH DLC Quickplay or ScoreHero But those this are little filled for GH. Contact your opponent will be the best choice. :D

-For Rock Band: As for GH, you can contact him on Facebook via the group to create for this tournament, on your console but here, the le DLC Quickplay players is much more filled most of the time because he is hardly appreciated and known for players RB. . You will have more than in found his/her DLCQuickplay. Here too, contact your opponent will be the best choice. :D

Possible Porblems:

- The name of my opponent isn't listed on Facebook. No worries, you will can maybe the MP via your console.

- My Opponent isn't on the same console and untraceable on Facebook. We ask has one of the admin of the tournament (see list higher) to put you in relation, shall do our possible for this :)

- My Opponent doesn't have chooses of music, if at the end of 2 days after the beginning of the tour a player didn't still make choice of his/her music, a music On-Disc Random will be put.

I Want Play a custom Song:

For this, both players shall have to possess GH3PC. If both players agree. YOU WILL you send the files of your customs chosen to have the same music and same charts.
No other one Soft as Phase Shift, FretsonFire, or the GHMix are not allowed.

How Valider My Score

To assure a tournament in the biggest to make play and equal. You will necessarily have to redo a Run of your song ! Once time your song ended:

-You will have to take a photo of your score, With a proof of date and thus of a recent score . For this, used anything, a scrap of paper with date or the name of the tournament or write this on your hand.

-If you have no camera but to possess a HD-PVR or other support of this genre, take in video your score and send a message to the video has somebody. We are distributed on any platform (for this see above)

- If you can't supply with proof, saddened but you aren't welcome in the tournament and will be replaced.

Possible Score

The Duel wealthy thus 2 musics risk to have a lot of equality, indeed possible score are:

2 - 0
0 - 2
1 - 1

Tie Matches: ( 1 - 1 )

A 3rd music will be randomly pick for you by an admin.when this music is pick, you will have 2 days additional to make a new score to decide between you.

Don't Forget We're 5 admins ! Don't spamming one admin x__x

Norman:

Facebook
Youtube
GT: InYourDreamsPSN
Id PSN: In_Your_Dreams_XBL

Andrew:

Facebook
Youtube
GT: SilverSurfer933

Andy

Facebook
Youtube
Id PSN: anleu22

Foxy:

Facebook
Youtube
Id PSN: FoxFire_79

Fl0oz:

Facebook
Youtube
GT: Fl0oz

Now Brackets ! :D

PS: Some Duels aren't finish cause Tie matchs or Special matchs please wait.Final Date for that 28/01 5EST PM

Guitar Hero Tournament:

Rock Band Tournament:

GH Duels 16/16

GHDevil666 VS Darlight
Grave of Opportunity By Unearthed - Fury Of The Storm By Dragonforce

A_Carebear_Rawr VS MONKEY CHEESE 4
Savior by Rise Against - If You Want Peace... Prepare For War by Children Of Bodom

Plumato VS Death434
Revolution Deathsquad by Dragonforce - For The Love Of God By Steve Vai

Yukeer VS SneakCoot
Burn By Deep Purple - If You Want Peace... Prepare For War by Children Of Bodom

Wywern Karll VS Ivowul
Suffocated By Orianthi - Fade To Black By Metallica

DiamondFluxify VS xMrRockinOutGHx
The End Of The Line By Metallica - Suffocated by Orianthi

Abyssion Lord VS Black_Materia_
My Apocalypse by Metallica - Speeding (Vault Version) by Steve Vai

Ekhymosis VS Siffer Creed
That Was Just Your Life by Metallica - This Day We Fight By Megadeth

JohnnieA19 VS Jdurand11143
Speeding (Vault Version) By Steve Vai - Free Bird By Lynyrd Skynyrd

Hot Blood Sensation VS Glide Me
No Way Back by Foo Fighters - Sudden Death By Megadeth

OuaF 69 VS NRQS98
Dez Moines by the devils wears prada - 2112 Pt.7 by Rush

McCully95 VS Xdrumgirl
You Can Still Rock In America by Night Ranger - Hard To See By Five death Puch

Foxy_Fire79 VS Zilveri
Black Widow Of La Porte by John 5 -This Day We Fight By Megdeath

Milkfart VS MythsOfMana
Fight Fire With Fire By Metallica - And nothinf Else Matters By Metallica

Fl0oz VS Methank
Black Widow Of La Porte[ by John 5 - You Can Still Rok In America By Night Ranger

Brandspeed VS Mad_Gamer_666
Seting Fire to Sleeping Giant by The Dillinger Escape Plan - Ties That Bind by Alter Bridge

RB Duels 16/16

F3ared Legend VS Jennifreak
Dani California by the red hot chili peppers - my own summer (shove it) by the deftones

SilverSurfer993 VS I Have Friends
Diamond Eyes By Rishloo - Free Fall by Rose of Jericho

Black_Materia_ VS BongOfDestiny50
Trasher By Evile - A pure Evil by All Shall Perish

Cehlestial VS Zilveri
Phantom of The Opera By Iron Maiden - The Fall of Psilanthropy by Chaotrope

Milkfart VS Fl0oz
Satch Boogie By Joe Satriani - Pandemonium by Chaotrope

OuaF69 VS ZaborgZadig
25 or 6 to 4 by Chicago - Super Charger Heaven by White Zombie

SuperElvinSH VS bWo WiiU
B.Y.O.B. by System Of A Down - Two Weeks By All That Remains

GHDevil666 VS Ekruse08
Curse of the Werewolf by Timeless Miracle - Bleed By Meshuggah

Lady Eaves VS Jumpman
Jesus Christ Pose by Soundgarden - Run To The Hills By Iron Maiden

Toin1701 VS Monkey Cheese 4
Phantom of The Opera By Iron Maiden - Holy Wars... the punishment Due by megadeth

SopranoPanda19 VS TRE Shadow 69
Black Magic by Slayer - Caught In A Mosh by Anthrax

SomeMexicanGuy VS RagDoll
Chop Suey by System Of A Down - What a Horrible Night Have A Curse by The black Dahlia Murder

xx-graa-teen-xx VS Foxy_Fire79
Veil Of Illumination Pt.2 by Andromeda - ?????????????????

Docy93 VS KyleDaCrusher
Jerry Was a Race Car Driver by Primus - Llama by Phish

Monoxide VS brandspeed
Roudabout by Yes - I Can See For Miles by the Who

Ekhymosis VS Death434
Holy Wars... The Punishement Due By Megdeth - Take no Prisoners by Megadeth

For RockBand Tournament, Don't forget use this for compare your DLCs
http://rockbandscores.com/

AND FOR KNOW WHO IS WHO CHECK THE FILES IN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP !!!! (Just under the pic)

This topic is Over. I would like thank to all players in this tournament especially the organizers.

Good luck and of Let's rock !

PS: sorry for my english, i'm french need an english poeple for english rules ^^"

DATE LIMIT: 02/02 5PM EST

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Fl0oz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: