ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
League of Legends (General MOBA Thread?)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 66, 67, 68

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THABEAST721  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everyone, I am in love this game. Here is a pretty funny video I made of a match yesterday: http://youtu.be/VMynkhOUgzw

I love using Garen, Varus, Ashe, Nami, and Morgana, but sometimes I use other people. Still trying to find someone I don't suck with when I jungle

Kathya  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

<snip>

Last edited by Kathya on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
moepOOO  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got my ultimate goal done, now I just camp on that for rewards and level my smurf
Rikuthemaster  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn! Nice job moep! I'm actually liking this new ranking system a lot. Right now, my goal is Silver. I just gotta get out of Bronze III first.

Did somebody say [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: TTParadigm PSN Name: TTParadigm
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that nobody posts here anymore, but it's worth a shot.

Did anyone else get into the Heroes of the Storm alpha? I'm looking for more people to play with. My Battle tag is in my sig.

I really like this game a lot and I'll probably play it regularly and pretty much ignore League entirely. It's a lot easier to get into since there aren't as many heroes yet, so I'm having an easier time learning how to play. League is not a newbie-friendly game.

The maps/objectives are fun and the focus is a lot more on teamwork. Leveling up as a team feels awesome. There are also no items which honestly I prefer. It just feels like much more of a team effort to get anything done. The only downside is that a bad player that doesn't help with objectives can lose the game for you, but on the flip side a really good player can't carry a bad team. People go into it expecting it to play just like League, so I understand when they focus on pushing lanes/farming instead of going for objectives - hopefully this problem will get better once more people learn how to play.

Games only last 15-20 minutes tops so it's a lot more fast paced too. Obviously the game is still in alpha so there are problems from time to time, and they seriously need to add a Surrender option, but overall I'm having fun. I'm not very good yet, they don't show you your stats in alpha, but we're probably winning 7 times out of 10 haha. Not bad for a total noob. Message me if you want to play!

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
Ninmi  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Team SH for TI6 the dream?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 66, 67, 68
Page 68 of 68

Jump to: