ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Having a really difficult time with 4/5 note zigzags

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jakuzure  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:20 pm    Post subject: Having a really difficult time with 4/5 note zigzags Reply with quote

I can't seem to get my fingers fast enough

Are you supposed to anchor green? My fingers just don't want to hit them fast enough, or perhaps I'm going too fast, an example would be the solo in Play With Me in RT80s
ChihiroShirei  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I almost never anchor that pattern. If you anchor a zigzag, you're usually tapping every note except for the ones on the beat, which makes maintaining the right rhythm quite difficult.

Keep in mind that most songs that have that pattern have a much bigger barrier to an FC, though (unless you're going for Satch Boogie.) By the time almost anyone can do the most difficult things in Play With Me, that pattern shouldn't be hard at all. It just takes practice-- possibly on songs which don't actually have zigzags but which have simpler solos.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: