ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Guitar Hero Live FC Breakdown
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RobGHH  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My personal top 5 would be KoS, TYMD, Bones, LB, Sundial [/opinion]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RobGHH PSN Name: robbie8n
UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest your algorithm isn't great and it's probably going to give a very inaccurate final list. I would stick with SpoonMan/JosephL's idea instead.

Mr.Scientist wrote:
I would say Love Bites, Keep On Swinging and Tie Your Mother Down are 40-42 (not necessarily in that order).

Regarding KFAD, I don't see it being that high. Strumming, once you realize first low note is a White and the other ones are Blacks, it gets really easy. The solo-ish part is mostly all Whites, no real going back and forth between the two rows. And it's 18 seconds from start of the strumming to end of the solo, so not too bad :P.

Here are the songs I would consider harder than KFAD from my point of view:

TYMD, KoS, LB, Bones Exposed, Been Away Too Long, Sundial, Lazaretto, Wastelands, Tragedy+Time (and maybe I Will Wait)

Agreed except I would also add Mind Your Manners and maybe Club Foot. KFAD is pretty straightforward and the hard part doesn't really switch that much between black and white, so I don't see it being top 5, maybe not even top 10.

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
HeroMaster47  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I've probably overrated KFAD. Tbh I actually didn't have that much trouble with it, so I don't really know what I was thinking. Most of the songs Sci and Undead mentioned I would agree are harder.

May as well put Lived A Lie as #2, I don't think there will be too much argument for that.
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HeroMaster47 wrote:
Okay, I've probably overrated KFAD. Tbh I actually didn't have that much trouble with it, so I don't really know what I was thinking. Most of the songs Sci and Undead mentioned I would agree are harder.

May as well put Lived A Lie as #2, I don't think there will be too much argument for that.

Definitely agreed on Lived a Lie. Literally nothing hard in that. I am tempted to say WYWY is #3, but honestly I'd have to play all of tier one again to be sure. Counting Stars also has to be one of the easiest...
For Love Bites I could probably agree with that being 2nd hardest, but it could really go between that and KoS for me. 39 should almost certainly be Bones Exposed imo.

As it stands now, KFAD is between 35-37 imo. Most of those songs you guys have listed are really not that hard. KFAD is not bad but the solo is actually tricky you know.

WGFA is definitely higher than 16. Low to mid 20s at the lowest.
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
Kappameister  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm terrible at this (so sorry) and tbh, i don't know if i can be arsed to handle all of this D:
HeroMaster47  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kappameister wrote:
I'm terrible at this (so sorry) and tbh, i don't know if i can be arsed to handle all of this D:

I can do this if you want.

Alexhaz64 wrote:
Definitely agreed on Lived a Lie. Literally nothing hard in that. I am tempted to say WYWY is #3, but honestly I'd have to play all of tier one again to be sure. Counting Stars also has to be one of the easiest...
For Love Bites I could probably agree with that being 2nd hardest, but it could really go between that and KoS for me. 39 should almost certainly be Bones Exposed imo.

As it stands now, KFAD is between 35-37 imo. Most of those songs you guys have listed are really not that hard. KFAD is not bad but the solo is actually tricky you know.

WGFA is definitely higher than 16. Low to mid 20s at the lowest.

Either Berzerk or WYWY go at #3 for me. Not fussed as to which, they're both painfully easy. Berzerk has so much dead air, but 2 of it's parts I think are a little harder than WYWY, but WYWY has you playing almost all the time, and has 3 note chords. Couting Stars and HTNGU are next after that, with the former being one pattern repeated for the entire song, and the latter being two patterns.

Not fussed about LB and KoS placement. 40-41 is where those two stay, in what order? I'm not bothered because I can see the arguments for both. LB has consistent difficulty, but KoS has probably the hardest section in the game in it's solo. Bones is unquestionably 39.

KFAD I'd be happy with anywhere between 33-36. The solo is getting a little underrated, but it's certainly not *that* hard.

There is literally NOTHING hard in WGFA, but it is basically completely random. I may be misremembering slightly, but I remember nothing even remotely hard in it. Around the low 10s is good for it.
Kappameister  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HeroMaster47 wrote:
Kappameister wrote:

I can do this if you want.

Sure, i can't be bothered.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: