ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Guitar Hero Live - New Guitar Hero Game (360/X1/PS3/PS4/WiiU + Mobile)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 67, 68, 69  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok so that's really bizarre. depending on the length of the songs, the maximum of Hero Power you can activate in 1 song will vary. I've had as low as 5 on What Doesn't Kill You and as high as 10 on Cry of Achilles !

I also figured out the daily rewards; there's no "Day 6", it start over at Day 1 instead. so the process start over every 6 days. that's a bummer.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still nobody with the Wii U version? I at least need to know if you can navigate the menus with just the Game Pad or if it requires the guitar.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Summersett Wii Friend Code: 6370513610780433
HeroMaster47  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Summersett wrote:
Still nobody with the Wii U version? I at least need to know if you can navigate the menus with just the Game Pad or if it requires the guitar.

There are a few people with the Wii U version. You can't use the gamepad with the game at all, guitar is required.
Summersett  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn. In that case, do you know who they are? I need someone on firmware version 5.3.2 (or lower).
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Summersett Wii Friend Code: 6370513610780433
Warhiem  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have it on Wii u, but my firmware is always up to date.
The gamepad is completely black when playing, can't be used at all. It's a bummer, when playing old GH games in Wii mode you can use the gamepad as a lagless screen without needing adjustments, and it has a headphone jack for quiet playing

superspaz117  

Location: Pluto, occasionally hiding from Jesus in the centre of the sun

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone else come o this game and their calibration was suddenly off? I couldn't hit a goddamn thing, and recalibrating has been impossible, as my ideal calibration falls in between 2 of the values, as each value change makes WAY too big a difference.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

superspaz117 wrote:
Anyone else come o this game and their calibration was suddenly off? I couldn't hit a goddamn thing, and recalibrating has been impossible, as my ideal calibration falls in between 2 of the values, as each value change makes WAY too big a difference.

One thing I did to get a really good calibration (it's definitely unorthodox) is slide the cowbell all the way to one side and with a small piece of tape, mark where the ball is when it clicks, then move the cowbell over that spot. Haven't had a major issue since I did that.

thewinnerisgeeg: like feed the dogs and eat minipockets and ice cream
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
Captainoffun22  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

superspaz117 wrote:

I think so, i could not hit anything almost.

I played songs i was good at and could not even do good on them and i was getting so angry.

I changed controllers but that did not work it started working until i did a full restart of my xbox one.
HeroMaster47  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I'm having some serious issues with my controller randomly disconnecting itself all the time. What's the problem here? Is there something wrong with my controller?
Chrisssss  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why am I unable to get anywhere near first place on Hey You and Mountain Sound no matter how good the path is? Is there a known problem with not getting points you should?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chrisssss wrote:
Why am I unable to get anywhere near first place on Hey You and Mountain Sound no matter how good the path is? Is there a known problem with not getting points you should?

elScarecrow has the same issue, his FC of king for a day uses pretty much the same path as 1st place yet he's somehow missing 40k points

GHWoR Season 14 Leagues Champion
GH3 TTFAF FC - 6/3/2012
Join monthly GH3 Xbox LIVE GH Tournaments with us!

46|62|29|70|41|85|49|48|85|46|93|42
Full Series: 696/702
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: FingerQuickSH Wii Friend Code: 2581587414697466
Warhiem  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HeroMaster47 wrote:
Okay, I'm having some serious issues with my controller randomly disconnecting itself all the time. What's the problem here? Is there something wrong with my controller?

I took back my controller, my first controller had this exact issue. Second one is perfectly fine

Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a new patch 1.03 and they added a new thing called "GHTV Rivals". Basically you're matched against an opponent and you can see if you're doing worst or better than him. It is set automatically so you could face a lvl 0 or lvl 15 opponent. still cool and at the end there's a good surprise; Points, Percentage and Note Streak !

They also fixed the Daily Reward bug where it appeared as you always received Day 1 reward why it wasn't the case. good thing too.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

System of A Down

Aerials
Lonely Day
BYOB

Weezer (I Heart Radio)

Sweater Song (Live)
Thank God for Girls (Live)
Say It Ain't So (Live)

Queen

Fat Bottomed Girls
Hammer to Fall
I Want To Break Free

http://theherofeed.com/6131/ghtv-update-for-1215-queen-soad-weezer/
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: cRANKbALL
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

to acces the SOAD songs, u need to pass the 3 selected song on Advanced. I know 99% of SHer will have no problem, but y chance im fully max on upgrades otherwise I would have never get 3 stars or more on these.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 67, 68, 69  Next
Page 62 of 69

Jump to: