ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Not possible to complete career in Guitar Hero 3 with dualshock.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
S4N7R0  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:11 pm    Post subject: Not possible to complete career in Guitar Hero 3 with dualsh Reply with quote

As the title says, it's NOT Possible, on hard and expert. Why is it?
Raining blood, Knights of Cydonia, One. It's impossible because of the strumming sections. Even if Dualshock controller doesn't need to strum but only tap and you might think that's easier, it's not.

I need help with those songs because i really want to complete the career with dualshock.
Naruto42  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For green strummings, you can alternate 2 fingers on the same note, or use the "back-and-forth" method when instead of "press-release" you start on the side of the button, go to the other side until it is released, and then to back to the side.

For red, you can spam red with same method or hold red and spam green, it will play green-red chords and will work.

For other notes, hold it and spam green-red or 2 lower notes of your convenience

Example for KoC : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Jrf2t4KCdI

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Naruto92250 Wii Friend Code: 7287116137472646
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: