ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Andreax4 "Guitar Hero Live FGFC"

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andreax4  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:51 pm    Post subject: Andreax4 "Guitar Hero Live FGFC" Reply with quote

It finally happened.

This is my first time writing in this forum so, Hello everybody!
I bought this new Guitar Hero the day it came out in Italy on the 23rd of October. I immediatly felt in love with the new style of white and black notes between two strings. It really gave me a new challenge to start playing Guitar Hero again.

The first two or three days I couldn't barely hit 5 notes streak. But then on the 5th day I FCed "45" by Gaslight Anthem also getting 1st place (at the time). On day 6th I got "Little Monster" by Royal Blood and "Victory Over The Sun" by Biffy Clyro, two of my favourite band. I actually focused on this 2 songs for this reason...

I found out that the hardest song for me were Wastelands, Keep On Swinging and Been Away Too Long. But there is something weird... I got the feeling I didn't even FCed these songs. I feel like I still have to work on them, still have to master them...It seems like I was just lucky enough to get 100% on this songs and that's it. Maybe I'm wrong, but I feel like I haven't get Full Game Full combo! I know. I know, it sounds weird...

I think the best training in this game is to access Guitar Hero TV and play random songs you get on the free channel. Most of the songs are harder than the hardest song in the offline part of the game. So it is definitely the best gym in the game.

At this point I think I'll go mainly for Guitar Hero TV and I'll try to beat some of my score on GHL to get 1st place in PS4 leaderboard (I'll get you Guitarherosonic9/xxMarino95xx). ;)

Thanks for reading this post and feel free to comment and add me to your PSN: Andreax4,
I got Xbox Live too: AR Metal Slayer (just for the old GHs)

Yo!
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: