ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Number of scores in "Managed Scores"

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Naruto42  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:55 pm    Post subject: Number of scores in "Managed Scores" Reply with quote

I was entering scores in GH5 Bass Expert and I noticed something really weird (doesn't happen in "Browse Scores) :

I have exactly one score for each song, but for some songs the "# scores" is "2".

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Naruto92250 Wii Friend Code: 7287116137472646
WarlordTm  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed the same thing a while back, but I'm not quite sure which of my score pages were affected. It seemed the # scores were double that of the actual number of scores I entered. All of them said I'd input either 2, 4 or 6 scores.
| Banners link to videos/scores | YouTube Account | GH Accomplishments | RB Accomplishments | Song left for FSFC: Space Truckin' (-1)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: