ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Destiny

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bclare  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:58 am    Post subject: Destiny Reply with quote

I'm kinda surprised there wasn't a Destiny thread here already to be honest. SH activity isn't what it used to be I suppose.

Anyone play on PS4? I'm light 308, been working on getting a friend group to do the raid with and wouldn't mind having more people to play with. I'm pretty mediocre at shooters but it's been a fun, imperfect game.
Graf  

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a shame I am not on PS4. I logged nearly 1000 hours into that game since launch, and I only really let up around October when Rock Band 4 came out

Have you played the new raid yet? King's Fall is cool, definitely better than Crota's End, but I still feel like Vault of Glass is the best. Nothing compared to the first time my raid party opened the final door to get to Atheon, then figuring out the mechanics of the fight and finally beating it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: