ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Where to find a Les Paul?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
suhdude024  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:55 am    Post subject: Where to find a Les Paul? Reply with quote

This might be a long shot but I thought I might ask here first. Does anybody know a good spot to get a Les Paul for 360? A store, ebay user, or maybe you have one? I really want to find a new or slightly used Les Paul so I can start playing some GH3. Shoot me a PM or post here if you have any tips. Thanks!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i see some on ebay here and there but i dont even know if its trustable.

half the time when people claim its tested i believe they just checked to make sure it turned on and connected to the xbox. who knows if the buttons actually work, how the whammy bar is, etc.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, depending on if you know how to open them up and 'fix" them, you could find them at a place like Goodwill (that's where one of my friends in Las Vegas finds most of his, and he does mods most of the time). ebay is another place, but like xLif said, you gotta be careful. There's stuff like kijiji (canada), craigslist (i think that's what it's called), etc.
suhdude024  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the input guys. I actually lost a bid at the last second last night for a brand new LP in an aerosmith bundle....I'd rather not buy a used one but 95% of the new ones are ridiculously priced.

edit: Bit the bullet and got one for 50 bucks. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately?) the detachable neck was fucked up and the buttons didn't register. The strum bar was in great condition though. So I was forced to hardwire.

This video is awesome and it worked perfectly for me. So if any of you are thinking about grabbing an LP and are scared because of the button issues, don't be! The hardwire trick works perfectly.

How to hardwire a Les Paul

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

suhdude024 wrote:
Thanks for the input guys. I actually lost a bid at the last second last night for a brand new LP in an aerosmith bundle....I'd rather not buy a used one but 95% of the new ones are ridiculously priced.

edit: Bit the bullet and got one for 50 bucks. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately?) the detachable neck was fucked up and the buttons didn't register. The strum bar was in great condition though. So I was forced to hardwire.

This video is awesome and it worked perfectly for me. So if any of you are thinking about grabbing an LP and are scared because of the button issues, don't be! The hardwire trick works perfectly.

How to hardwire a Les Paul

Hi, my Paul have problemas with laggy, delays, strum, lose long notes etc.
With these steps it will solve the problem? I can play on expert, i miss easy notes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: