SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Suhdude024 Acc's: GH1 Stream Postponed; Technical Difficulties
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
suhdude024  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

newuser1234 wrote:
it's a good thing youre going through the career.

Yeah, although I'd like to think that my GH1 scores prove that I'm kinda decent at squeezing at this point. I never play through quickplay in GH3

and please, re-squeeze all the songs! I love the competition. Now we just gotta get Lemonmeringue back here.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i could never do quickplay in gh3 because some of the characters fretboards are so bad lol. id rather just always play as midori/casey

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xLif wrote:
yeah i could never do quickplay in gh3 because some of the characters fretboards are so bad lol. id rather just always play as midori/casey

Yeah, I like choosing my fretboard. There is also no easy expert in career mode which is what I assume newuser was referring to.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

suhdude024 wrote:
xLif wrote:

Yeah, I like choosing my fretboard. There is also no easy expert in career mode which is what I assume newuser was referring to.
kyleruth showed me a way to get easy expert in career i dont remember how to do it though or remember exactly. Something about going offline and online.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: tanman21234543
suhdude024  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tannernieland11 wrote:
suhdude024 wrote:
xLif wrote:

kyleruth showed me a way to get easy expert in career i dont remember how to do it though or remember exactly. Something about going offline and online.

How would that even work? I thought that most of the cheats don't work in career or online. The GH3 timing window is already fucking huge haha

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

suhdude024 wrote:
tannernieland11 wrote:
suhdude024 wrote:
xLif wrote:

How would that even work? I thought that most of the cheats don't work in career or online. The GH3 timing window is already fucking huge haha

They don't. I wish I could find his comment or ask him about that. There was a guy that had fake leaderboard scores but played on easy expert and somehow got on the leaderboard.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: tanman21234543
tannernieland11  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job on Slow Ride 1st! Stealing a first from Newuser is :o

suhdude024  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tannernieland11 wrote:
Nice job on Slow Ride 1st! Stealing a first from Newuser is :o

Thanks man, I hate those last whammies with a fiery passion. Some runs I felt like I executed everything perfectly and ended up with 184100. This run honestly didn't feel all that much different. Very happy with the score.

I'm hoping this little break from GH1 will make Texas Flood way easier when I get back to it

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lil bump. Got a few GH:A 1sts and now I'm back on GH1...links to Ace of Spades and Cochise 1sts in the OP!

Oh and I should add...I didn't forget about Texas Flood. I've had a few more post orange streak chokes....I've also had a few runs of Cowboys From Hell that I hit the first two double squeezes and missed after. And earlier today I had a 359640 BatM run where I just barely missed the last 200....

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

suhdude024 wrote:
Lil bump. Got a few GH:A 1sts and now I'm back on GH1...links to Ace of Spades and Cochise 1sts in the OP!

Oh and I should add...I didn't forget about Texas Flood. I've had a few more post orange streak chokes....I've also had a few runs of Cowboys From Hell that I hit the first two double squeezes and missed after. And earlier today I had a 359640 BatM run where I just barely missed the last 200....

That Cochise score wont ever get beaten nice job!

suhdude024  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tannernieland11 wrote:
suhdude024 wrote:

Thanks man, I hope you're right! Still a tick or two left though

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

suhdude024 wrote:
tannernieland11 wrote:
suhdude024 wrote:

Yeah only a god will get them though XD

suhdude024  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tannernieland11 wrote:
suhdude024 wrote:
tannernieland11 wrote:
suhdude024 wrote:

Yeah only a god will get them though XD

I'm hoping that Lemon will make a surprise appearance one of these days

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

please tell me you've been keeping track of first place aerosmith paths on hard--that's the only game i never made a thread for

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

newuser1234 wrote:
please tell me you've been keeping track of first place aerosmith paths on hard--that's the only game i never made a thread for

It's still fresh on my mind. Some of those paths are extremely messed up. Some 60% squeezes are impossible and some above UB squeezes are relatively easy...Perfect example being the first two activations in I Hate Myself For Loving You.

I'll keep this in mind when I start working on GH:A again. Although that might not be until Christmas time.

Any luck with those whammy issues?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 5 of 17

Jump to: