ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Guitar Hero Legends Of Rock Battle Mode

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daniel666545  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:59 pm    Post subject: Guitar Hero Legends Of Rock Battle Mode Reply with quote

Hello Everyone. I have a small problem. I have two guitars and I love playing against my friend on my PC. Like everyone I download a lot of custom songs and they work perfectly. Star power and everything works. But if we play the songs in battle mode the star power, which should be attacks, are gone. Can Anybody help me on how to fix that? THANKS
anonymous_101  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
nunovanhalen023  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:29 am    Post subject: Re: Guitar Hero Legends Of Rock Battle Mode Reply with quote

daniel666545 wrote:
Hello Everyone. I have a small problem. I have two guitars and I love playing against my friend on my PC. Like everyone I download a lot of custom songs and they work perfectly. Star power and everything works. But if we play the songs in battle mode the star power, which should be attacks, are gone. Can Anybody help me on how to fix that? THANKS

Yeah, it's probably due to GH3+. Iirc, Exile replaced the battle note textures with tap note textures, so that may be where the problem lies.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: