Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
O211 Squeezing - 1st place untied GH80s medium
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bushidox  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very impressive stuff. Also, if I am not mistaken, although my 1st place boards didn't catch it, this marks your 400th 1st place score. That is some serious dedication, almost all exclusively in the O211 games. Nice work!
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
tannernieland11  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
Very impressive stuff. Also, if I am not mistaken, although my 1st place boards didn't catch it, this marks your 400th 1st place score. That is some serious dedication, almost all exclusively in the O211 games. Nice work!

Really wow nice. Hopefully I can reach 500 1sts :p

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: tanman21234543
tannernieland11  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Video of x77 1st act of Beast and the Harlot. Only got these ticks once. This is 8+ UB. This has to be optimal. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPcRKUCBkpU&feature=youtu.be

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: tanman21234543
bushidox  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That new Farewell Myth on Hard score is just amazing. The gap between you and 2nd, is bigger than the gap between 2nd and 35th, just wow. What are you working on these days? GH3 Medium has a lot of 1sts you don't yet have
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
tannernieland11  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
That new Farewell Myth on Hard score is just amazing. The gap between you and 2nd, is bigger than the gap between 2nd and 35th, just wow. What are you working on these days? GH3 Medium has a lot of 1sts you don't yet have

Been playing mostly RB3 lately. Gotta a few RB3 1sts. Trying to improve all of my scores on there. I have a thread on the accomplishments forum for all the stuff I've been doing.

suhdude024  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tannernieland11 wrote:
bushidox wrote:

Been playing mostly RB3 lately. Gotta a few RB3 1sts. Trying to improve all of my scores on there. I have a thread on the accomplishments forum for all the stuff I've been doing.

Yo how would you compare squeezing in RB to the earlier GH engines? (GH1, GH2) I watched the vid you posted earlier and it looked like you were going for early whammy. Excuse my ignorance, I have barely played any Rock Band.

And yeah your Farewell Myth score is dumb bro

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

suhdude024 wrote:
tannernieland11 wrote:
bushidox wrote:

Yo how would you compare squeezing in RB to the earlier GH engines? (GH1, GH2) I watched the vid you posted earlier and it looked like you were going for early whammy. Excuse my ignorance, I have barely played any Rock Band.

The default score is 25 instead of 50 in GH. Also the chords sustains point system are similiar to GH1-GH80s except its 12.5 points per beat instead of 25. The sucky thing is theres no way to tell if you hit a squeeze only by looking at either the track fretboard when its x8 or by looking at the score. You can also change the calibration to have negative or positive lag which is pretty broken. I mostly play on 0 ms lag but I used negative lag on my RB2 Lump score which is 1st.

A lot of the RB2 1sts used negative lag though. The engine is probably most similiar to GH2 though but imo a bit harder.

suhdude024  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tannernieland11 wrote:
suhdude024 wrote:
tannernieland11 wrote:
bushidox wrote:

The default score is 25 instead of 50 in GH. Also the chords sustains point system are similiar to GH1-GH80s except its 12.5 points per beat instead of 25. The sucky thing is theres no way to tell if you hit a squeeze only by looking at either the track fretboard when its x8 or by looking at the score. You can also change the calibration to have negative or positive lag which is pretty broken. I mostly play on 0 ms lag but I used negative lag on my RB2 Lump score which is 1st.

A lot of the RB2 1sts used negative lag though. The engine is probably most similiar to GH2 though but imo a bit harder.

Ah I see, thanks for the breakdown.

I don't know about you, but there is something special about seeing that blue flame when you hit a dope squeeze. RB probably isn't for me (at least squeezing, it's still fun to play tho)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

suhdude024 wrote:
tannernieland11 wrote:
suhdude024 wrote:
tannernieland11 wrote:
bushidox wrote:

Ah I see, thanks for the breakdown.

I don't know about you, but there is something special about seeing that blue flame when you hit a dope squeeze. RB probably isn't for me (at least squeezing, it's still fun to play tho)

RB3 has the best Downloadable content for sure. GH still wins on the on disc songs.

LemonMeringue  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kill'em

nanos gigantium humeris insidentes
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Lemeng Meringue
tannernieland11  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LemonMeringue wrote:
kill'em

Lemon you should return to squeezing

PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you ever find yourself playing GH1 Medium again, should try to grab one more tick in the first tier to be the first person to break 849k on it
tannernieland11  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PinkiePie91 wrote:
If you ever find yourself playing GH1 Medium again, should try to grab one more tick in the first tier to be the first person to break 849k on it

I might lol. Also bump for Shout at the devil 1st!

tannernieland11  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for Strutter 1st!

xbillax  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grats and good job, very nice
GH5 00/85 - GHVH 00/47 - GHWoR 00/93 - GHL 00/42
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
Page 25 of 35

Jump to: