7/4: Starting on RB Drums | GHVH HDFGFC!!|FGFCs/OMBs: 176/
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61, 62, 63  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Guitar Hero 3: +1 to 13th over Yanami
Rock Band 2: +1 to 136th over Muckytears

Bit of a lightweight week. Kinda focused more on watching vids and Steam games over GH itself (and, I admit, I'm kinda holding off on doing Standard Easy a bit. Especially through the DLC). it's also slightly more annoying that it's on Drums instead of the others, as for those I can just queue up some vids and let them play in my ears while I play, but on Drums I'd be too far away from my laptop and it'd be more of a distraction than a help.

Welp, that's what I put myself up for, so I'll just have to deal.

Also, Choco's sudden return kinda screwed over my lefty plans, so I think I'll put that to the wayside for a bit longer. Maybe once I jump a rank on Easy. It's only 37 mil. I'll just have to try and average 10 songs a day, for roughly 500K a day (less for RB songs, 'course). Maybe more if I feel up to it, but just keep in mind that all easy/medium songs must be FC'd, regardless of the game they're played on for me. Short of being literally unFCable I refuse to let them stay un-FC'd.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
Mercurial  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Choco is back :P

Nonetheless, you'll never hear me complain about someone giving some love to easy!
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Temp) Rank-ups:
Medium: +1 to 5th over klamaak
Vocals: +1 to 6th over Mike65707
Guitar Hero 3: +1 to 11th over tehminky

cmon, modguys/techguys. What the hell's up with the score stats? I thought the stuff last week was just some fluke, but I'd like to believe there's at least some BTS stuff going on. I'd really hate to think that there's no indication of work being done to fix it (unless I missed a response about that). Hopefully it'll be fixed by the end of July.

Sooooo...I guess I'll just have to follow this for now? Not much else for the time being. It's still gonna be weird not seeing Singem at the top, though.

As an aside, I was gonna rank-up on WoR, but I misjudged how many points I needed so I fell short. Whoops. So, that's first. BH would be next, but my yellow pad's cords got pulled out and I'm waiting on a replacement, and since Drum's where practically all the remaining points are I can't do anything there yet. So, it'll be GH5, on expert bass, of all things. Then Easy bass. Then a smattering of WT if I somehow get 20mil before the end of july. WoR will probably be slotted in there somewhere when the next week comes around.

Vocals will be very far behind, in part because there's a pretty big point gap involved between those who've played Vox on Expert, those who haven't, and those who apparently have played DLC (I...think?) It will see some play, but not a lot.

Guitar is surprisingly unchanged on my end, still having a massive 90m gap to slowly pick away at on GH3, which still seems on target to beat out dave. Which will be a very nice treat, I believe, whether it comes now or when I do reduxes. That's one of two big gaps, the other one for reaching kermess and drama.

'sabout it. Nothin' to do but wait.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice GH rankups
This wiki problem is making me impatient too. I can't remember but was bushi the one that ran it/fixed it? If not, the best bet is to pm singemfrc (I know he comes on here quite a bit because of the RB vox paths).
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Guitar Hero 3: +1 to 10th over JKCooper
Warriors of Rock: +1 to 12th over Starz007
Rock Band 2: +1 to 135th over JuliefooJojo87

Rank-down:
Expert: -1 to 22nd by chocotricks

New 1st x-plat:
21st Century Schizoid Man

WHY HELLO, CHOCOTRICKS, MY OLD FRIEND! SO NICE TO SEE YOU ABOVE ME ONCE AGAIN.

But yeah, it's really nice to see the board is back to how it should be (hope you enjoyed your, what, 10 days of 1st place, sjay), only to find out choco got up on me again. Well, I can just play some blitz to compensate, so there's no harm there. Also means Bass is back off the board, so so long!

As an aside, I was completely dumbfounded when I got x-plat on 21CSM EBass. I'm not even sure if I got every squeeze (mainly the 1st and last ones). I know I got the 1st, thankfully, but I couldn't tell you if I got the last one or not (the others have no squeezes, not even for ticks). 225.7k looks to be the max, but if I didn't get the last squeeze, 225.9k is correct. 226k probably isn't possible unless you're really good at not dropping ticks in the 1st, so if someone gets 225.8 and is sure they didn't get the last one I'll believe 226k is possible.

Think that's it for now. Take care!

...Oh, right, 10 years.

Just to be clear, Voidedalive2x is NOT my first account here. Just the 1st one where I didn't act like a complete retard with how this stuff works on this site. I know I mentioned it before at one of my previous milestones, but I got introduced to GH as a whole when a churchmate brought GH2 with him to a youth trip back in 2007, and I basically fell in love with it at once. I'm pretty positive that I found Scorehero within the same year, but I don't specifically recall for sure. I just know that the first account I think I just lost it, and the 2nd I was idiotic and claimed to have higher scores than I actually had (and higher than it was possible to get for most GH2 songs).

...Don't ask me why I thought that was a good idea. I don't even recall myself. Maybe I just wanted to seem more important. Idk. Suffice to say, I got banned pretty quick. Voidedalive2x was basically 3rd time's the charm, and with my head actually on right I put in my actual scores for both GH2 and 3. And it just went from there.

It's been very heady since then, after I got my first FC and my first FGFC. It's still a little surprising to believe that most of my accomplishments have happend in 2009 onwards IIRC, mainly after GH was gone. Struggling with GH80sH, 8.5m on GH1M, HGFSFC -3, having the most points on the PS2...it's quite a lot. I'm thankfully not gonna be finished yet, so let's just keep going, yeah?

sjay  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
(hope you enjoyed your, what, 10 days of 1st place, sjay)

Hi voidedalive2x, what you going on about....? You seem a little hostile/irritated.

If your talking about the wiki mess up... Your mistaking me for dramacomic
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sjay wrote:
voidedalive2x wrote:

Hi voidedalive2x, what you going on about....? You seem a little hostile/irritated.

...oh, wait, you were 2nd. I thought you were 1st. Weren't you?

Wasn't meant to be hostile, though.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay, my sig's fixed!

sjay  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
sjay wrote:
voidedalive2x wrote:

...oh, wait, you were 2nd. I thought you were 1st. Weren't you?

Wasn't meant to be hostile, though.

No problem dude and thanks for the reply
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GH3E FCs:
Slither
She Builds Quick Machines
Slash Guitar Battle
Gergeorge
Carcinogen Crush
Tina
Putting Holes in Happiness
Erten Was Weir Saen
So Payoso
Antisocial
Pretty Handsome Awkward
No More Sorrow
Sleeping Giant
We Three Kings.

RIP, Chester Bennington. The world will miss your voice. You at least gave us New Divide and The Catalyst before you died, so I'm happy.

Also, I put this up now so I don't forget tomorrow.

PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job on the GH3 DLC! Really makes me wish I picked up a hell of a lot more DLC than I currently have... At least all of GH2/GH3's.

Also, pardon my ignorance for the question I'm about to ask... DLC scores do count towards the User Score stats on the wiki correct?

What do you think the next plan is after you're done with the GH3 Easy DLC?
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PinkiePie91 wrote:
Nice job on the GH3 DLC! Really makes me wish I picked up a hell of a lot more DLC than I currently have... At least all of GH2/GH3's.

Also, pardon my ignorance for the question I'm about to ask... DLC scores do count towards the User Score stats on the wiki correct?

What do you think the next plan is after you're done with the GH3 Easy DLC?

Yeah, can't get 'em anymore. It's also why I'm not bothering with GH2 because I can't get the DLC even if I get a 360, so I'll never be able to compete there.

Yes. If you can insert a score for a song, it'll show up for the game you put it in.

GH3EDLC is what I'm doing because the lowest difficulty right now (aside from Expert, which may or may not change if chocotricks catches up with me again) is Easy, and I already have the main game re-FGFC'd. depending on which one comes first, I'll play through Medium and Hard, and hopefully I'll end up at/near 1st place over dave (which is my end goal for GH3 because I think it's very doable). Then it's off to find another game to get 1st on and crossing GH3 off the list.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Expert: +1 to 21st over chocotricks
Rock Band 2: +1 to 134th over JordanExpertFTW

Rank-down:
Keys: -1 to 2nd by ghfan3257

Who plays keys nowaday's?!

In all seriousness, I'm surprised that actually got played enough to pass me. Held that one for, what, a whole year or two? More, maybe?

Still, going through RB2 on Easy is kind of a slog and a bore, moreso because it's not as relevant as playing previous GH games. I probably won't be going as far as 1st place unless I'm really, really bored and have no other pressing goals, but I do at least want to get it to the top 100. Maybe keep it till the top 50 if i feel like it.

So, RB2 1st, then Keys, then GH3. I'm almost done with GH3E. Well, in the sense that when I'm done with this 4 mil jump I should just have Death Magnetic and possibly DF and the Virtuosos and then Easy will be done and Medium will be next. That's what it looks like.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good news: I have a yellow pad now, so Drums are back in session

Bad news: The pad has absolutely no padding. This shouldn't affect my ability to play, I don't think, but it makes the pad loud as fuck. I'll only be able to play...basically in the afternoons only, if that.

Other bad news: I've been sitting by my router, hooked to ethernet, for the past week because for some fucking reason my laptop can't find my own damn wireless connection. Granted, there was a brief power outage on Saturday night from a storm, but I don't think that should've caused the wireless to drop for 5 days straight. Can't really do much without running back and forth and stuff, and I don't want to do that. So, there won't be an update this week, and probably won't be one next week if it's not fixed.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rank-ups:
Rock Band 2: +1 to 132nd over daUBern00b

rank-downs:
Rock Band 3: -1 to 27th by PinkiePie91
RBN (RB3): -1 to 3rd by stubbscroll

I'm surprised Stubbs found something else to play on RBN. Less surprised by Pinkie since he was doing RB reduxes these past few weeks.

Where the hell is ghfan getting so many keys points, though...? RBN? Ugh, and here I thought I'd keep that 1st for a while longer.

In any case, if anyone was wondering, my wireless internet was being completely stupid and not showing up for the last month or so. I was being lazy about fixing it, but a guy came by on Tuesday and got it fixed, so I got some more GH3 scores in.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I got some pretty surprising 1sts on Motorhead and Shoot the Runner. And with the score I got on the latter, i know the optimal is possible, or near enough.

as a hint to this week's sudden DLC 1sts There's a 3-way 1st tie on a song that won't be a tie anymore.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61, 62, 63  Next
Page 44 of 63

Jump to: