Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Suhdude024 Acc's: GH1 Stream Postponed; Technical Difficulties
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
suhdude024  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my quality is shit soooo no more stream lol...

Link in sig

edit: Had a solo choke around M213 that would have been 638k for sure....

For the record, I did get an FC of this shortly after the stream, but it was only 625k since I overlapped in solo j. It was super close, the phrase actually appeared but I didn't collect it. Stupid glitch. I'll go for it again today.

I also noticed that 1st on the ps2 is only 637.4k, which should be well within my range.

Here's the vid. Still going for more

Free Bird 100% FC 636.6k

Last edited by suhdude024 on Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
skinnywhitecomic  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Free Bird X is really nice! What's next on the agenda?

EDIT: And it's 3rd place! You've really stepped up your game, man.

suhdude024  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

skinnywhitecomic wrote:
A Free Bird X is really nice! What's next on the agenda?

EDIT: And it's 3rd place! You've really stepped up your game, man.

Thanks man, it's a really difficult song to squeeze.

As far as my agenda goes, I really don't have one at the moment. I just felt re-fcing since my first Free Bird FC was almost 10 years ago lol. I'm still going for 1st...and I'll probably go for TLTB soon. Or maybe the Psychobilly whammy on hard.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great work on everything

nanos gigantium humeris insidentes
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Lemeng Meringue
UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wasn't there some sort of incentive for the first person to beat Chris's top scores on Free Bird and some other bonus track? I know baseballkid did end up getting it, but do you think you could even get up to 638k as well? I'm sure you could.

Oh, and please get the Psychobilly whammy. That would be amazing.

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
suhdude024  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LemonMeringue wrote:
great work on everything

<3 thanks meng

Maybe you can come tie me for 1st overall just for old times sake ;)

Last edited by suhdude024 on Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
suhdude024  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UndeadFil13QC wrote:
Wasn't there some sort of incentive for the first person to beat Chris's top scores on Free Bird and some other bonus track? I know baseballkid did end up getting it, but do you think you could even get up to 638k as well? I'm sure you could.

Oh, and please get the Psychobilly whammy. That would be amazing.

I've hit enough to get 639k but never fc'd with all the squeezes. but I honestly haven't played in months. Once I got done with gh1h I just lost motivation. Could I beat Chris? Yes....but at this point it's more of a motivation thing, and I have bigger shit going on in real life now haha

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump

Also, does anyone know why all my photobucket links aren't showing up? If you click on the link they are still there, but the images don't show on the forum anymore.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

suhdude024 wrote:
Bump

Also, does anyone know why all my photobucket links aren't showing up? If you click on the link they are still there, but the images don't show on the forum anymore.

Photobucket 3rd party hosting is no longer free, it's part of their $300/year package now..

GH1 FC''s: 47/47 | GH2 FC''s: 64/64 | GH80''s FC''s: 30/30 | GH3 FC''s: 70/70 GHA FC''s: 41/41 | GHWT FC''s: 86/86
GHM FC''s: 49/49 | GHSH FC''s: 47/48 GH5 FC''s: 85/85 | GHVH FC''s: 47/47 | GHWoR FC''s: 91/93 | Total FC''s: 657/660

I totally didn''''t steal someone else''''s signature
suhdude024  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AbyssionQC wrote:
suhdude024 wrote:
Bump

Photobucket 3rd party hosting is no longer free, it's part of their $300/year package now..

FUUUUU

Aight well when I have some free time I'll have to transfer all my pics to imgur smh

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

suhdude024 wrote:
AbyssionQC wrote:
suhdude024 wrote:
Bump

FUUUUU

Aight well when I have some free time I'll have to transfer all my pics to imgur smh

Yeah, it's dumb, as if anyone is gonna pay the 300$. They are gonna lose more money because nobody is gonna visit their site. Reminds me of what Blockbuster did with declining to have Netflix buy them out and stopped late fees.
suhdude024  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump for stream

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

suhdude024 wrote:
(1) GH1H Community total 11,834,000
[
Only need another 145 points to do this. And after looking at the scores, I only see a few songs that have more than just ticks left. If anybody has any squeezes or new paths I should try, let me know!

From some quick research on slowhero hard paths:

- Unsung: The UB 2nd to last act activates sooner NI does during the 4/4 measure and therefore uses slightly more SP than the NI activation. The hard UB act is identical to the expert UB act so it's VERY difficult, but tanner has clearly gotten optimal on expert so it's attemptable. If you're going to go for it you should probably just go for it on expert tbh.

-Decontrol: I've hit the extra 200 on the first act a few times, and the extra 200 on the 2nd act even more than that. Here is the actual video of my first place run. I surprisingly got the extra 200 on the 1st act and missed the 200 on the 2nd act (you can hear my frustration lol). The most important thing to note is the rhythm of my strumming during the first two whammy-intensive phrases. There is a gallop on how I alt strum whammy, and yes I alt strum the 8th notes because it just works better for me than only down strumming. I do this to take advantage of truly how early you can whammy the notes. Look at how [i]early[/i ]Upper Bound hit's a note (more than a 16th beat early lol). So the rhythm I try to strum is an 8th note into two 16ths if that makes sense. Here is an example I made.

-Summary: After my quick overview of the hard paths here are my thoughts. I agree with your overall conclusion that there only a few songs with more than ticks left. The batm UB act seem a little silly imo, but other than that it looks like Decontrol, Godzilla, Heart Full of Black, Guitar Hero, and Sharp Dressed Man have potential for grinding extra squeezes. The only song of these that I can really comment on is Decontrol. I would highly recommend that you go for the extra 200 on the 2nd act to achieve your goal for the community score. The 2nd act is easier to get in my experience, but the 1st act is right at the start of the song so there are pros and cons to both I guess. Decontrol seems better than playing all of Sharp Dressed Man for the squeeze at the end. Additionally I'd bet that decontrol is probably easier than Godzilla NI which seems like one of the next most doable squeezes.

suhdude024 wrote:
(2) 35 GH1X FC's and Top 50 Overall GH1X

I'm aight at squeezing, but fc'ing difficult songs is not my strength. I think 35 fc's is a very realistic goal, and 40 might be possible sometime down the road.[/b]

You should aim for at least 39 FCs; everything except batm, cowboys, texas flood, godzilla, frankenstein, decontrol, FiU, gr2r. Some of the others are tough, but they should be doable with some strategy and practice.

Just ask if you need help with a certain section of a song or with any paths ^_^

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

k3v227 wrote:
suhdude024 wrote:
(1) GH1H Community total 11,834,000
[
Only need another 145 points to do this. And after looking at the scores, I only see a few songs that have more than just ticks left. If anybody has any squeezes or new paths I should try, let me know!

From some quick research on slowhero hard paths:

- Unsung: The UB 2nd to last act activates sooner NI does during the 4/4 measure and therefore uses slightly more SP than the NI activation. The hard UB act is identical to the expert UB act so it's VERY difficult, but tanner has clearly gotten optimal on expert so it's attemptable. If you're going to go for it you should probably just go for it on expert tbh.

-Decontrol: I've hit the extra 200 on the first act a few times, and the extra 200 on the 2nd act even more than that. Here is the actual video of my first place run. I surprisingly got the extra 200 on the 1st act and missed the 200 on the 2nd act (you can hear my frustration lol). The most important thing to note is the rhythm of my strumming during the first two whammy-intensive phrases. There is a gallop on how I alt strum whammy, and yes I alt strum the 8th notes because it just works better for me than only down strumming. I do this to take advantage of truly how early you can whammy the notes. Look at how [i]early[/i ]Upper Bound hit's a note (more than a 16th beat early lol). So the rhythm I try to strum is an 8th note into two 16ths if that makes sense. Here is an example I made.

-Summary: After my quick overview of the hard paths here are my thoughts. I agree with your overall conclusion that there only a few songs with more than ticks left. The batm UB act seem a little silly imo, but other than that it looks like Decontrol, Godzilla, Heart Full of Black, Guitar Hero, and Sharp Dressed Man have potential for grinding extra squeezes. The only song of these that I can really comment on is Decontrol. I would highly recommend that you go for the extra 200 on the 2nd act to achieve your goal for the community score. The 2nd act is easier to get in my experience, but the 1st act is right at the start of the song so there are pros and cons to both I guess. Decontrol seems better than playing all of Sharp Dressed Man for the squeeze at the end. Additionally I'd bet that decontrol is probably easier than Godzilla NI which seems like one of the next most doable squeezes.

suhdude024 wrote:
(2) 35 GH1X FC's and Top 50 Overall GH1X

I'm aight at squeezing, but fc'ing difficult songs is not my strength. I think 35 fc's is a very realistic goal, and 40 might be possible sometime down the road.[/b]

You should aim for at least 39 FCs; everything except batm, cowboys, texas flood, godzilla, frankenstein, decontrol, FiU, gr2r. Some of the others are tough, but they should be doable with some strategy and practice.

Just ask if you need help with a certain section of a song or with any paths ^_^

Great post kev, thanks. I'll take definitely be trying the extra squeezes in Decontrol. I've hit the first extra 200 a few times, but never the second extra 200. I also know of an extra 60 points or so in ticks on GR2R that I should be able to get pretty easily.

The guitar hero extra 200 that I mention probably isn't possible....I thought I had an extra 200 one run, but I probably gold flamed the front end.

Kinda in a rush right now but I'll come back to this comment.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AbyssionQC wrote:
suhdude024 wrote:
Bump

Yeah I started using google drive for gh pictures now instead of shitbucket
GH5 00/85 - GHVH 00/47 - GHWoR 00/93 - GHL 00/42
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 16 of 17

Jump to: