ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Guitar Hero 8: Marilyn Manson

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wezinator35  

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 8:39 pm    Post subject: Guitar Hero 8: Marilyn Manson Reply with quote

This mod replaces all songs with Marilyn Manson songs from the album "Antichrist Superstar." Most of the changes are powerup names/images, difficulty, menu text. A lot of unnecessary files are removed to keep the game compressed. (The installer is now 342 MB)

DOWNLOAD NOW ! ! !

Or if you're a torrent guy,
click this for a magnet link
or here for a torrent file.

Watch the Demo Video here.

1996 Chart Preview

Press Start Background:

Menus:

Gameplay:

Note: A custom guitar was added that had the Shock logo, but the Finishes tab in the store is now broken.

Some features or files will change overtime, so the result might not be as similar to the screenshots present now.

In-Game Credits:

Modded by donnaken15

Songs copyrighted by:
Marilyn Manson
Nothing
Interscope Records

Programs used:
QueenBee (PAK / QB Explorer, Editor) by Nanook
Guitar Hero Three Control Panel
GH3+ by ExileLord and No1mann
RADVideo Tools
Audacity
Songlist Editor (for music files)
Feedback 0.97b
SP2PU (starpower/powerup converter)
Notepad/Notepad++

Last edited by Wezinator35 on Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:39 am; edited 15 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website PSN Name: dk15nj
cowabanga  

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 1:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Guitar Hero 8: Marilyn Manson - Guitar Hero III Mod (COM Reply with quote

Sounds like you put a lot of work into this mod, mind explaining those cheats? I'm particularly interested in those.
Wezinator35  

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 1:54 am    Post subject: Cheats Reply with quote

cowabanga wrote:
Sounds like you put a lot of work into this mod, mind explaining those cheats? I'm particularly interested in those.

The cheats are just renamed and the codes are different.
(CHEAT HINT: *an intro for one of the songs included*)

Starpower is now called Antichrist Svperstarpower and instead of losing at a boss battle, the game crashes (for better effect). The powerups are images and names from Marilyn Manson's symbols and the lightning particle is replaced with the Shock logo.

Last edited by Wezinator35 on Fri May 19, 2017 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website PSN Name: dk15nj
Wezinator35  

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can also see in one of the screenshots that on the harder difficulties the whammy is way broken so you have to spam it.

Last edited by Wezinator35 on Fri May 19, 2017 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
RussellGuitarGuy  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks cool! I may of found something you might need for the project! I've used it, and it works. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7Vu7_ltu5Q
Wezinator35  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RussellGuitarGuy wrote:
Looks cool! I may of found something you might need for the project! I've used it, and it works. :)

Yea, I've been trying to use the FSB Designer lately to rebuild the streams.fsb file, but it didn't really work. Thx for the video!

RussellGuitarGuy  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wezinator35 wrote:
RussellGuitarGuy wrote:

Yea, I've been trying to use the FSB Designer lately to rebuild the streams.fsb file, but it didn't really work. Thx for the video!

No problem! If you need any assist on the project, just give me a call and PM me! I would be glad to help you out with whatever you need.
Wezinator35  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RussellGuitarGuy wrote:
Wezinator35 wrote:
RussellGuitarGuy wrote:

No problem! If you need any assist on the project, just give me a call and PM me! I would be glad to help you out with whatever you need.

ok

RussellGuitarGuy  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a little problem. When I downloaded this mod, it didn't open due to my Windows computer protecting itself (I'm not blaming you nor my computer if it happened, I'm just trying to be honest.) Is there a way to fix it?
Wezinator35  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RussellGuitarGuy wrote:
I have a little problem. When I downloaded this mod, it didn't open due to my Windows computer protecting itself (I'm not blaming you nor my computer if it happened, I'm just trying to be honest.) Is there a way to fix it?

Maybe run as admin or allow through Windows Firewall although I made the game offline.

RussellGuitarGuy  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wezinator35 wrote:
RussellGuitarGuy wrote:

Maybe run as admin or allow through Windows Firewall although I made the game offline.

Thanks! I got it installed now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: