ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
The Ultimate GH3 Hard Squeezing/Path Guide
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
newuser1234  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

suhdude024 wrote:
5 year bump

I'm going to be trying the Mississippi Queen and Rock and Roll All Nite extra squeezes after my lectures today. Will report back....

edit: The Mississippi Queen squeeze seems borderline impossible at the moment, but maybe something will click.

I feel really close on Rock and Roll All Nite though.

it's the same thing with the metal heavy lady 2nd act. i don't even come close although the calculations suggest it shouldn't be that difficult. i think there are just too many unknown variables

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

newuser1234 wrote:
suhdude024 wrote:
5 year bump

I'm going to be trying the Mississippi Queen and Rock and Roll All Nite extra squeezes after my lectures today. Will report back....

edit: The Mississippi Queen squeeze seems borderline impossible at the moment, but maybe something will click.

it's the same thing with the metal heavy lady 2nd act. i don't even come close although the calculations suggest it shouldn't be that difficult. i think there are just too many unknown variables

Yeah, I don't think that extra 200 in Mississippi Queen is going to happen. But there are so many incorrect paths and missed squeezes in the GH3 paths, I feel like there are stilll a few squeezes/alternate paths that we don't know about.

and since I got ticks on the last squeeze on In Love it's looking like Same Old Song and Dance might have ticks at the end too.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

suhdude024 wrote:
newuser1234 wrote:
suhdude024 wrote:
5 year bump

Yeah, I don't think that extra 200 in Mississippi Queen is going to happen. But there are so many incorrect paths and missed squeezes in the GH3 paths, I feel like there are stilll a few squeezes/alternate paths that we don't know about.

and since I got ticks on the last squeeze on In Love it's looking like Same Old Song and Dance might have ticks at the end too.

The difference is that mathematically In Love ticks should be easy, it's just the whammy. Whereas Same Old Song and Dance ticks are mathematically borderline impossible (so it'll be doable with say 20ms lag probably).

suhdude024  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThunderShade wrote:
suhdude024 wrote:
newuser1234 wrote:
suhdude024 wrote:
5 year bump

The difference is that mathematically In Love ticks should be easy, it's just the whammy. Whereas Same Old Song and Dance ticks are mathematically borderline impossible (so it'll be doable with say 20ms lag probably).

Aight, didn't know they were that much different. You seem to know a lot more than I do about this engine so I'll take your word for it. I'll still go for the ticks on Same Old Song and Dance without the lag just to see though....for what it's worth I'll probably never even try the lag trick lol CRT TV's FTW

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thinking pretty seriously about revisiting GH3H (need that FGFC sheesh) and trying to grind up to the top 3 on the leaderboards. suhdude024, if you're still there, are you still working on this game at all?

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
lilyoliver  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:45 pm    Post subject: Re: The Ultimate GH3 Hard Squeezing/Path Guide Reply with quote

newuser1234 wrote:
Slow Ride (184,132)
- use this path
- anywhere from 8-16 points left if i had to guess

Talk Dirty to Me (257,561)
- use this path
- 3rd squeeze is fairly difficult
- 4th squeeze ticks are possible but very hard
- at least 8 points left, maybe more

Hit Me With Your Best Shot (197,888)
- use this path
- Reverse ticks on the 2nd activation (73,744) so +28
- I have never hit the 3rd squeeze--activate on green hold in m57 and squeeze to red in m62 instead
- 5th squeeze, squeeze to yellow hold
- first place path

Story of My Life (427,246)
- use this path
- at least 20 points left that i've had before, but no clue how much more is left

Rock and Roll All Nite (195,616)
- use this path
- Moved first activation back 1 note (to RB) and squeeze to same YB for extra 400 (I think I had 44,144)
- I was able to reverse tick the 3rd activation in my high score run
- 4th activation you can squeeze in the extra RB on the backend but it's a double at 144 bpm so it's tough
- 400 + ticks are most likely possible happy wheels
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Through the Fire and Flames (732,954)
Use this path
-7th activation move back a note for an extra 200
- many points remain

wow this is both good news and bad news....good news is that i was right on both of these squeezes...bad news is my 1st place scores are frauds and now i need to improve them
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: