ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Jellu: GH H Guitar FSFC! Jordan Solo B+C FC!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find it amusing you FC GR2R the same night McSkinny's trying to get 1st. Great job, regardless!

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
AbyssionQC  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skinny wasn't ready to rokk but you certainly were.

GH1 FC''s: 47/47 | GH2 FC''s: 64/64 | GH80''s FC''s: 30/30 | GH3 FC''s: 70/70 GHA FC''s: 41/41 | GHWT FC''s: 86/86
GHM FC''s: 49/49 | GHSH FC''s: 47/48 GH5 FC''s: 85/85 | GHVH FC''s: 47/47 | GHWoR FC''s: 91/93 | Total FC''s: 657/660

I totally didn''''t steal someone else''''s signature
Naruto42  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow... GR2R, damn nice! Also nice 200/211!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Naruto92250 Wii Friend Code: 7287116137472646
Jellu  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys!

FCd Speeding today. About time. Played some hard note shuffle to warm up properly (FCd Bat Country). After that was able to play Speeding without having whole left upper arm cramps every 5 minutes. So with that it took me maybe bit over an hour to FC. No post Holding the Lead chokes ever, also no Holding the Lead "chokes" today.

Overall I would say this was like GR2R FC in the sense that a long time ago I spent a lot of time on this without getting an FC meanwhile I always knew it was totally within my reach. So in that sense I'm very happy to be done with this.

So 639/660 FCs currently. I set my goal to 640 a long time ago, and I could see that happening with most likely IYWPPFW, Decontrol, H18, or BatH (EDIT: or TTB apparently). I don ever expect to hit 645 although it might be just within the realm of possibility.

I'll upload photo proof at some point.

EDIT: I kept playing after this FC and ended up technical FCing TTB! Tech FC #90 in WoR, now I only nned FotS I, CW solo 1 and SD solo B. Before today I had never FC Bridge A OR B. And with that, the only songs in the whole series where I need more than one section for tech FC are TTFAFs (missing 4 in both lol).

EDIT2:

FCs: 45 | 62 | 29 | 68 | 41 | 85 | 48 | 47 | 85 | 46 | 89 | O211 204/211 | Total 645/660
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey congratz, one of these days, it just click and boom ! hard FC here and there.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the club

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats! Glad to see you are still active. Speeding is quite tough...lots of obstacle sections, extremely hard to hit them all in 1 go. Holding the Lead is broken IMO. And it's very possible to just randomly miss anywhere in the "easy" parts too. This is an impressive FC.

640 go go go. Of those, I would say TTB is the easiest, especially if you've already gotten the tech FC. IYWPPFW is significantly below the others too, but any of them are doable. I think once someone hits ~635, they have a potential of at least 647. It just takes lots of grinding and focus on each individual song at that point.

View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ihatebarracuda
Jellu  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys!

So, I went back home for Christmas and decided with VertigoMan to fix our guitar. Then I played some WoR and was doing really good on SD Solo B. Previously had had a couple of 245/255 streak runs but overall runs past the fast part after strumming were quite rare. Today, on the other hand, I was able to FC the previously hardest part like 1/4 times. Got a bit worse at the ending, getting a bunch of 200+ streaks, eventually managing one FC run. Also (like 5min prior to this FC) I also FCd FotS I. It felt a lot slower than earlier, though I had had one reverse choke on it a few months back. Regarding technical FGFC, I have FCd CW Solo 1 on slow a few times (using the proper method) and my best on full speed is like -4 or -5. So, possible but very difficult.

Despite my FotS tech FC I'm sure I'll never get the whole song (but hey, at least I have now achieved something on a Dragonforce song on expert guitar ), SD is also quite unlikely. However, IYWPPFW and TTB are currently on my radar. Played some IYWPPFW today, got 2 -1s (the same exact streak and score both times lol) and two solo 2a chokes. I don't mind them particularly, however I'm a bit sad that didn't get the #640 today. As for TTB, I tried bridges A to B once in practice, got -1, missing only the very last blue note. Did some grinding after that obviously but couldn't get any great runs. So, hopefully a new FC soon :)

As a side note, I also FCd Lead the Way 2 in GHGH TTFAF, being now 3 sections away from GHGH technical FGFC. Other than that, regarding tech FCs, I now have -1 section or better in all games post O211.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

FCs: 45 | 62 | 29 | 68 | 41 | 85 | 48 | 47 | 85 | 46 | 89 | O211 204/211 | Total 645/660
Jellu  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ihatebarracuda wrote:
640 go go go. Of those, I would say TTB is the easiest, especially if you've already gotten the tech FC.

Well you were absolutely correct, my dude! To my surprise, too, I must say...

Ties That Bind FC today! Proof here: https://imgur.com/qTL3YQi (image too big to link directly). Long story short, I choked once (on the last activation). I was doing really well in the strumming, so I believed I could FC the bridges again, however after a some grinding I decided to drop all pretenses of trying to get a decent score. I was doing the bridge a activation during the trill / in the early sustain, also I can't whammy in the fast part post solo, so even if I did everything correct my score would be really mediocre, therefore I decided to prioritise the FC and just activated whenever. Got constant -1s on the strummings and eventually FCd. Not the most stylish way I know but I did the same on Speeding so whatever. FCs with trash scores have always been my trademark so why change it now? :D

Very happy with this, finally hitting that 640/660 that I set as my goal so long ago. Over the last couple of days I have had two solo 2a chokes and one solo 1 reverse choke in IYWPPFW, so that one is definitely possible. Also, I have been playing some GH2 and things have been going ok there.

Additionally, I also FCd TTFAF (GHGH) Interlude 1a (super difficult for me for whatever reason). That leaves me with only 6 missing sections post O211. Twin solo B is doable I think, but other than that they are the hardest sections of each game so yeah...

Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Usually try to keep congrats post to 2, but TTB is a really good FC for strumming songs. Way to go, jellu! IYWP FC soon-ish, maybe?

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

FC count: 9
Jellu  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voidedlefty wrote:
Usually try to keep congrats post to 2, but TTB is a really good FC for strumming songs. Way to go, jellu! IYWP FC soon-ish, maybe?

Thanks! Yeah I got IYWP. Next decade equals soon-ish, right?

I think this was overdue FC, IMO the 7th hardest in the game. On this run I had literally the worst 2nd act I can remember (excluding those times I missed a note, obviously), also I tilt-up activated the last sp so that one was quite bad, too. Oh well, at least it's better than non-FC scores. Looking back I have to say getting from 85 to 89 FCs o WoR was quite the journey, spanning over several years. TDWF was one of my best FCs back when I got it, Speeding was overall unbelievably difficult for me despite Holding the Lead and Speeding riff 5 being easyish. I always knew IYWPPFW was possible but sure took my time with it and then as a cherry on top even managed to FC TTB pretty much out of nowhere. Good times.

This leaves me with Sudden Death as the easiest unFCd song in WoR and also the easiest in post-O211 games. It's probably possible with tons of work but I'm not really interested in going all in with that. I think post-O211 games are done unless I happen to learn SB Solo D (got a ne -3 on it yesterday, new pb), then I'll grind for the FC.

According to the master FC breakdown list, the easiest FC I'm missing is Decontrol, however it is very difficult to me personally (I can't hit the post strumming part). So most likely next FCs are Misirlou and BatH, both of them definitely doable. I'll try Trogdor (on hard primarily) but who knows what that will ever accomplish. H18 would be possible for sure but I don't feel like working on it too hard.

Also here's the current progress toward technical FSFC:

I got What the..?! FC yesterday, also made a stupid video of it so here's that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lpih53LqOeI

Currently missing 13 sections (I don't count GH1 as there's no practice mode in it):
Jordan Solo C
Trogdor strumming
BB strumming
GH3 One FSA
GH3 TTFAF Bridge 1, Twin solo and Red Snake
SB Solo D
GHM One FSA
Hits TTFAF Shred to Glory B and Twin B
ItO solo 2a
CW Solo 1

I'd say twin solo B and red snake are the easiest ones, however there's no real incentive for me to get them as the full song FCs are impossible. Anyway I think cutting this down to 10 would sound nice.

JohnnyGrey  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two nice FCs within a week of each other is awesome, congrats! I'd say hopefully you can keep the streak going, but you're definitely running out of reasonable songs to FC
But maybe you'll get lucky with the last few GH2 songs

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES Satch Boogie technical FC, finally! Today I quickly noticed that my tapping speed has increased, since I was able to get multiplier pretty easily in late tapping, and quickly even got a couple 50+ streaks just before the FC. I've always been pretty good at Solo F (e.g. FCd it first try today) so I think this is possible now, however I got tired and could tap that fast anymore and started really struggling in late F, so the grind will have to wait.

Another possible FC in new games is SD, current hs is 778k with two mistakes in Solo B. Also I was kinda close to Trogdor on hard yesterday when I missed just 3 notes from the end.

So tl;dr for the next few days I'll have some time to play, don't know what I'll do exactly but casual GH2 grinding is (or at least was before the Solo D FC) pretty interesting.

Also btw I got Twin solo B some time ago (what an ungodly grind that was...) so now I stand at -11 sections in the series.

malkieriking  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep making progress! New sections slowly lead to new FC grinds, and you're slowly working toward 645-650 range! Glad to see new stuff!

zage1337, in my accomplishments thread wrote:
Ever since I started Blitz I played the silver ball
From Thrasher down to One Vision, I've must've played them all
but you aint seen nothing like him in any song at all
that malkieriking SURE PLAYS A MEAN PINBALL
Jellu  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks man! It certainly led to a new grind, although no FC this time.

408,924 points in Satch Boogie
https://imgur.com/laY9hyC

-1 in late-ish D. Sp as good as I could've hoped for (Global 16th place) so next step is FC. Takes some of the fun out of the grind, tough, since I can't really go for hs anymore :/

Oh yeah and my method for D is alt-tapping the first BO and YO trills (I start in 4th position and then slide down) and then "spaz-tapping" the rest, as it was so elegantly put in the Satch Boggie Solo D -thread

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
Page 36 of 40

Jump to: