Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Pinkie's| FGFC's 105! | FC's 5524
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you mean X Bass FSFC ? I'd say no and at least 5 people have it.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
you mean X Bass FSFC ? I'd say no and at least 5 people have it.
With the DS games included I mean.

Cool, Dyer's Eve FC. 514/519. Also got a -3 on FFWF. So... maybe 515/519 tomorrow.
Mercurial  

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I disappear for 24 hours and you go crazy. Congrats on Troggy and H18! You can do it!
BoneDeath  

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To echo bushidox's sentiments:

bushidox wrote:
Um. Wow.

GH1 FC's: 42/47 | GH2 FC's: 73/74 | 80's FC's: 29/30 | GH3 FC's: 68/70

Last edited by BoneDeath on Sun May 20, 2018 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mercurial wrote:
I disappear for 24 hours and you go crazy. Congrats on Troggy and H18! You can do it!
Nah, didn't go crazy. Just a monster found its way into my hands :p Thank you very much, my friend!

BoneDeath wrote:
To echo bushidox's sentiments:

bushidox wrote:
Um. Wow.

Great work my dude, glad to hear you've finally got H18 off your back among other things.

You better believe I'm getting back in front of you on GH2X though
H18 is finally gone... dead and buried. Also, I know you will, have I believe 11-12k whenever the FGFC happens. So that'd put me around 7th. We can share the single digit numbers! Go get BB/Troggy already! Glad to hear from you my friend, been a bit

Didn't get much sleep last night, so I started seeing if No One Knows BHDS was still possible for me... yes indeed. FGFC #104 BHDS Hard Guitar.
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O_O what's going on here.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
O_O what's going on here.
A kind monster found its way into my hands.

I'll say something now that I'm mostly over the "high" of getting BB/Trogdor/H18/BYOB... in the same day. I don't know what the hell happened that day. Me being extremely stubborn with BB ended up with I would say my best FGFC so far. Trogdor... I have no idea what happened, I can't explain this FC lol. I guess BB gave me enough in sticking with strumming/fretting enough to not make it that hard. But, still... I got it within one fucking hour of trying. That doesn't happen lol. But it did lol. H18... Megadeth is probably one of my favourites bands, I've been close to this FC for about I'd guess a year+ at this point. It finally happened. Did miss a very simple 200, but I don't give a flying fuck. It's over. BYOB, I have to give nearly all my thanks to Mackey here for egging me on to get more bass FC's :p Which honestly, now I think the FSFC is possible, WE may get the best of me I'm not sure right now. But... that FGFC/FC wouldn't have happened if Mackey didn't tell me to seal the deal lol. Dyer's FC this morning... well strummed nearly everything, and somehow got the FC. No chokes past Verse 4 (Think that's the section) even.

Insanity at its best my friends. When you knock out some of the biggest FC's out in a one day period. Also, one last thing before I end this. Skinnywhitecomic was indeed very correct. Deadfall is not hard at all. So GHM is the only game missing more than one FC. 91/92 ; 515/519. Maybe turning 30 gave me some magic abilities. Bass FSFC -4... And all of them are possible for me minus WE right now. So stay tuned for the next update of me going insane and getting insane things done. Also, before anyone else has the chance to say it. I'm surprised as fuck too.

First full run of 21SCM in... a long time -5. Not (completely) where you would expect though. You Made It/Just Kidding/It's Not Over Yet, and Outro 1/2. So missed the last yellow of the Zig-zag, and the part I've been inconsistent at for a very long time the blue strumming right after... actually hit the strumming. -1 in each of those sections... That super tiny little break from the zig-zags into the strumming is going to be the kryptonite. As I start the Zigs super early. So... thank you GH1? Hmm. I'm impressed by this lol. Sadly have to use the LP, so zero whammy, which is why the score is shit, but for some reason, it feels like GH5 practice is a bit buggy. Well, let's see if I can pull out some more magic. Just the blue streak is the problem... ugh.
greenbaymackey  

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why am I encouraging the person that is about to take my bass throne on bushi's leaderboard?

You are a monster. Knocking out FC's that took me weeks of work in no time at all. Not to mention all the guitar stuff that I could never dream of. tbh though, the thing that I'm most jealous about is your ds with a functional touch screen lmao.
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greenbaymackey wrote:
Why am I encouraging the person that is about to take my bass throne on bushi's leaderboard?

You are a monster. Knocking out FC's that took me weeks of work in no time at all. Not to mention all the guitar stuff that I could never dream of. tbh though, the thing that I'm most jealous about is your ds with a functional touch screen lmao.
So the kind monster that got into my fingers is me O.O !!!!!

Also, gone through 5 DS's lol. Just have to get lucky lol. If you can find one brand new that's most likely your best bet. Also, you still might be ahead, I'm not sure how much I got from new scores compared to your DS stuff. And to fully answer your question, because you're awesome. <3
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

21SCM X Bass FC! FGFC #105. Only one choke in Outro 2!!! Had to learn to start the zigs a bit later than normal. To not get too far back in the timing window on the Blue strumming/Me OS'ing on the sustain >.> Which... happened a few times. But LP is back in working order! So my guitar fixing abilities are... around 90% failure rate now and not 100% lol.

516/519. FFWF/TDWF are just ticking FC's right now. WE... Hopefully someday!
greenbaymackey  

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice! Schizoid Man was the one that I felt closest to FCing before my 360 bit the dust. It's pretty wild to see you mowing through this stuff. Even if I got my console repaired I would barely have the time to play anymore.
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greenbaymackey wrote:
Nice! Schizoid Man was the one that I felt closest to FCing before my 360 bit the dust. It's pretty wild to see you mowing through this stuff. Even if I got my console repaired I would barely have the time to play anymore.
Thanks! 21SCM... one-day guitar will go down with it... but a small tip, start the zigs a bit later than you think you need to. Hopefully, you get your 360 fixed someday soon. A squeeze battle would be fun. You can thank my stupid insomnia and work being slow for a bit, going through this as fast as I currently am. That may slow down... tomorrow for all I know. Kinda (Not really) want to see if I can get overall 1st on WT. But, kinda don't want to re-fc BYOB.
greenbaymackey  

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soooooo... you wanna share the Kick Out the Jams path? I feel like I remember that frustrating me to no end because I couldn't figure it out.
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greenbaymackey wrote:
Soooooo... you wanna share the Kick Out the Jams path? I feel like I remember that frustrating me to no end because I couldn't figure it out.
One of the only paths I didn't write down >.>. I'm pretty sure it's reverse ticks on the last act. I'll give it another go later, and try again. But rather sure it's reverse ticks on the last act. So pathhero path is correct, just reverse ticks on the Y sustain. I'm /pretty/ sure. Don't see where else it could be really. Though note again, my memory is shit, and I'm starting to think I need to turn my life into Momento.

Also, totally didn't take a break from WT squeezing to try to get 21SCM on Guitar... and choke in the outro or anything... not mad at all... I think this FC has eluded me the longest, except maybe BatH or BatM. Blah. Blah.
Mercurial  

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to threadjack, but could you weigh in here, greenbaymackey?

http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=111380
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 22 of 24

Jump to: