View previous topic :: View next topic  
sjay  

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:

EDIT: Oh, DAMMIT, he passed me!

Who's he?
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

repost so I don't have to keep searching for these. Only got the ones I haven't done yet (except for BiF because IIRC there's, like, 300 that is bugging the shit out of me)

Walk of Life
2+2 - 8th blue
2+1 - 10th blue
1+1 - 1st green
1+1 - 6th blue
2 - 1st green
2 - 2nd blue

Before I Forget
1 - 15th green
2 - next note
2+1 - 6th yellow
2+1 - 18th blue - after 4th green sustain.
2 - 26th red - 2nd red after 5th red sustain.
1 - 1st red
2 - 7th green
Smoke on the Water
2 - activate right away on the final OD.
2+1 - 2nd red
1+1 - 7th blue
2+1 - 13th blue
1 - 31st yellow - 3rd yellow after 5th orange sustain.
2 - 2nd red
2 - 3rd blue

Oye Mi Amor
2 - next note
2+1 - 3rd yellow
1 - 4th red
2 - next note
2 - 1st orange
1 - next note
2+1 - 2nd red
2 - 4th red

Werewolves of London
1 - 4th green
2 - 9th green
2 - 5th red
2 - next note
2 - 16th green

Beast and the Harlot
1 - 3rd green
2 - 9th green - after yellow
1 - 2nd green
2 - 2nd red
2+1 - 23rd yellow - after 6th red
1 - next note
2 - 2nd blue
2 - next note
2 - 2nd yellow
2+1 - 5th yellow

Llama
1+1 - 17th yellow
2+1 - 2nd green
1+1 - 7th orange
2+1 - 5th red
2 - 1st green
2 - 1st blue

Everybody Wants to Rule the World
2 - next note
2+1 - 9th green
1 - 1st red
2+1 - 15th green
2 - 3rd orange

The Killing Moon
2 - 4th yellow
1 - activate about halfway into 3rd blue sustain - want to squeeze next to last OD note
3+1 - 3rd orange
1 - next note
2 - next note
1 - next note
1 - next note
2 - next note
1 - next note
2 - 32nd green

Free Bird (Don't do what I did on X-Keys and have a 100% first place score going on and lose the score at the very end due to pausing too much >.>)
1+1 - 3rd OD note
2+2 - 15th red
1 - 6th green
2 - 15th green
2+1 - 1st G/R chord
1+1 - 11th yellow
1 - 6th red
1 - 1st R/B chord
2+1 - 1st orange
2+1 - 7th red
2+1 - 13th red
1 - 1st red
1 - 7th yellow
2 - 12th yellow

Caught in a Mosh
1+1 - 14th yellow - after red hold
2+1 - 8th yellow
2+1 - 22nd blue - 5th blue after red hold
1+1 - 6th yellow
1+1 - 4th orange
1 - 7th green
2+1 - 20th green - after blue hold
2+3 - 5th OD note
2 - 4th red

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
sjay  

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dammit voided... You've broken wiki, uploading all those scores
Good to see, and in easy drums too. Nice work dude \m/
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if it was me, but that wasn't exactly a happy thing.

Rank-ups:
Easy: +1 to 4th over SpoonMan
Drums: +1 to 9th over AnarchyintheCA

Rock Band 3 XDrums FCs:
Black
Hey You

Hoo. Apparently I had a 20m point week, which just barely made me miss out on passing sjay. To be fair to him, right now he'll probably still maintain a fairly decent lead over me simply because he has more time to play than I do (or at least more time dedicated to playing); however, I'm pretty sure I have both more songs than he does and more instruments to play than him, and therefore more points available to me unless he's gotten/started playing drums now. And even then I still have a higher skill level than him which should translate to more points overall. It'll be a long game, but one I'll win.

(neither of us are touching singem, though. Oi...)

Speaking of drums, I have a short story. Currently I'm petsitting for my parents while they're down in Louisiana to watch George Strait play (I have no idea if this is his retirement tour or not, but I think he's probably going on his last tours), so for the last couple days I've been coming over to let our dog out and going home to play, then coming back to stay the night for her. I was planning to do the same today, and I actually got 10 songs done on RB when my green pad died. An inspection showed that the white wire had broken, so that's one pad down the drain. Eh, no big deal since I had a spare from a set I bought months before.

The problem came when I was trying to put it in. Trying to get the connector detached is a pain in the fucking ass due to not having a single clue how to actually get it off without a lot of wriggling the port and hoping it comes loose. I actually figured out that I could put the tip of a nail cleaner on the longer raised portion to push the plug out, but when I went to put the new pad in the port attached to the kit itself popped off. Whoops.

Suffice to say, I'm without drums for a bit, and this time it will be a fair bit longer since I'm really strapped for funds until my last class's tuition is paid (and then bills, and student loan interest...). It's not completely intolerable as the left support connection had a clean detachment from the main kit which was leading to a fair amount of unneeded bounce when I hit the red pad, but until I get a new kit base I'm not playing drums for a bit. Once my parents are back I'll just switch to playing G/B/V until I can afford a new base.

Lastly, to cover a more forum-related incident: I don't think there is much reason to doubt Pinkie's scores and squeezing ability; I only have his RB3 paths to go on, but so far they have been quite legit in getting me high scores or 1st places. However, it's really really silly to try and get away with shopping or copying pics for FC proof. I pretty much always take pictures of every Hard/Expert FC I get (and try to do the same for high scores, at least if I get within, like, the top 10 or something), and normally only take pictures of easy/medium scores if I get, like, 1st place (or top 5 if it's a really competitive game, like GH1M was). I'm a lazy fuck when it comes to uploading pictures so they aren't all up on the site, but I do have pictures I can procure for the majority of my FCs and scores (except for some of my recent RB3 reduxing, though with one or two exceptions I could re-do for pics if I absolutely have to). With any luck Pinkie will know what he did wrong and to not do it again; faker or not he did bring new motivation to other people, and I really just can't believe that every single score, 1st and FC he had weren't legit.

In any case, I"m stuck in gitaroo land for the time being. Still gonna work for RB3 to 10, though. And I suppose I'll have to switch over to EG/B/V on WT, though I haven't decided on which one I'll do first. Vocals needs paths, while for G/B I just need to translate MADnelly's paths over.

Speaking of, I have been trying to create paths for EDrums as well (and likely MDrums; I can't FC most XDrums songs so I'm not gonna try without an actual blank chart to look at, and HDrums is gonna have too much for me to process in FCing the songs to try and make any sort of path for them). They paths aren't any sort of half-assed mess (like I just went "welp, that's a good spot! *jots down some random SP no and activation point*"), but I also haven't really rigorously tested them to show that they are the best paths excluding freeform bonuses. On-disc songs will very likely get a more rigorous treatment since I'm going up against arvain (who has stated in the past that he went pretty much all out on maximizing his scores on EDrums), and hopefully I can match him on pretty much every song barring FF sections. Working on the on-disc songs is a future project much further down the line, though; getting scores for each DLC song is more important, and once that's done I'll be ready for heavy reduxing (especially since one of my goals is to see how close I can get to reaching first one some games without putting out duplicate scores on songs I played on my PS2).

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
sjay  

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Genuinely a great post and an awesome 20 million week. Good on ya !
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What have you been playing recently, anyways? I thought you had basically played out E-H G/B on the GH games.

sjay  

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
What have you been playing recently, anyways? I thought you had basically played out E-H G/B on the GH games.

RB4
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RB3 XBass FCs:
Freedom Train
In Dreams
Master/Slave
Pick up the Pieces
Bad to the Bone
Can't Let Go (DLC)
The Gambler

No rank-ups this week. Did some non-GH stuff this week and just one 10-set on bass. Still managed to get 3mil out of it all, but now there's another gap to sjay.

25m left in the big gap, with a little over 35m to go before RB3 top 10. At which point I'm gonna have to let sjay leave me in the dust because I'm gonna switch to Lefty. A shame, but not something I can avoid.

As far as XBass Squeezing, I'm about 10K away from hitting 13.22m, assuming I match/pass BAM on the final 4 songs. I plan on stopping after I get all songs within -500 as I'm not all that keen on going any harder than that for the time being. So, that looks to be: Llama, Walk of Life, Beast and the Harlot, Oye mi Amor, Roundabout, Break on Through, Werewolves of London, Before I Forget, I Got You, Jerry and Rainbow in the Dark. I still want to pass BAM, but I might not get to the 13.22 that I'm looing for. 13.2m is already guaranteed, though.

As for specific songs, I did a little bit better on Outer Space. I got up to 114.5, but I can't quite tell if I still have 150 or 300 left to go because I had to bump the 2nd up one to even make this work. If I can be sure that I didn't get the orange sustain at the end but still got this score (unlikely, admittedly), and I figure out how to get just that little extra whammy from the OD extension, AND I actually get the activation on the red note where it's supposed to be, 114.8 would be doable. I really don't want to push it, though.

Next is Smoke on the Water. Egh. I promised myself that I would quit if I got a score over 216K, so I stopped once I got the 216085. But I'm absolutely sure Hicchan's score is both possible and beatable if I got the squeezes I was supposed to. The one question I have is the 2nd-to-last activation. My ipather path sets it at the 2nd orange there, but I only managed to reach the 1st orange. I don't think I failed in getting e-whammy, so it may just be a case of putting the endpoint further than it should. Still, 216.4 is entirely possible, and I'm just about ticked off enough I may try to do it again.

But that's for another time. Now I have to update Walk of Life. And Oye mi Amor. *shudder*

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Expert: +1 to 7th over Bmad795

Rock Band XBass FCs:
Roxanne
Stigmata
I've got Dreams to Remember
Bathwater
Monster (Lady Gaga)
Obsession
Rock Rebellion
Let me Hear You Scream
Mud on the Tires
I Know Where You Came From
All Right Now
Christmas is the Time to Say I Love You
Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa (Sad Song)
Just Dance
People Got a lotta Nerve
Pretty Fly (For a White Guy)
Release
What I've Done
Airplanes
All Over Again
Brass in Pocket

I can't tell if I actually did any catching up to sjay or not. I suppose I'll just have to settle for being the 3rd to 3b, as much as that irks me. The 15m week was nice, though.

redux thoughts!

Oye mi Amor: This was just as frustrating as I thought it'd be, but not exactly for the same reasons. I knew this song was going to be hell on my e-whammy abilities like Walk of Life was, and that did more or less prove to be true due to my abysmal tick droppage on this song. However, a problem I didn't really forsee was how fucking stupidly I was missing notes, whether it be going for squeezes or just feeling like sometimes I was randomly missing for no good reason. Still, I have very little reason to believe 143K isn't impossible, nevermind that Hicchan did it.

Werewolves of London: Mainly took so long due to dumb misses or equally dumb risks on my part, but hey, I got a global 1st by 4 points! Still, I will swear up and down 130K is possible, even if neither Hicchan or I have it yet.

Am I avoiding trying to redux Walk of Life as much as possible? ...Probably. Still, I wish I had gotten Pinkie's paths for 20th Century Boy, I Need to Know, Jerry, Roundabout, and generally any song I'm 300+ behind BAM. Would've been nice to get things down to that level instead of just 500, ignoring songs like Outer Space where I've already had more trouble with it than I ever wanted. Like I said before, even if his FCs were questionable, these paths have all been legit. It's also nice that for some of these I've actually been on the right track with the paths I've made, but had mistakes in splitting up activations (haveing a 3-OD point instead of, say, a 1-OD and 2-OD). Some cases might be less a problem with the path and more with me executing, though. (False Alarm comes to mind)

sjay  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another solid week void, nice work!!
Seriously though, bang some meaningful scores in will ya!
Take 2nd spot, grab your 3 billion and crack on. You should have achieved both of these goals by now. What's taking you so long?
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sjay wrote:
Another solid week void, nice work!!
Seriously though, bang some meaningful scores in will ya!
Take 2nd spot, grab your 3 billion and crack on. You should have achieved both of these goals by now. What's taking you so long?

A.) If you recall, my drumkit isn't working and I don't have the funds to buy a new kit yet. Thankfully I only need to buy the actual board with the eletronics and stuff and not an entirely new drumkit, but again there's the problem of not enough money.
B.) If last year was an indication, I almost nearly burnt myself out on playing GH/RB because I was going so hardcore on everything. I was trying to put in at least 10+ songs a day alongside whatever else I was doing, sometimes even trying to fit in up to 40-50 songs on days I was off work. I am not putting myself back in that position if I can help it, or at least not for that much of an extended period of time. 10 songs a day I can definitely do, and 20 songs is manageable, but unless I absolutely need to do so (i.e. I was that many songs away from top 10 on RB3 or something) I wish to avoid that.
C.) I still want to keep alternating between right and lefty. As frustrating as it feels to go from being really damn good to feeling like I just picked up the game for the first time again, so far it's been kinda enjoyable. I simply won't be able to get both sides to the same skill level, but if I can get a good measure of proficiency enough to entertain the thought of Lefty HFGFCs, I think I'll be happy with that.
D.) I want time to do other non-GH things. At the rate you're going I'd need to devote most if not all of my spare time just to keep up with you. And according to point B, that is not going to be good for me. And even if I did have the time, it's not going to be as effective without a drumkit.

I mean, sure, I can conceivably get by you if I stuck just to Expert/Hard and did all the songs with the most points, and simultaneously get 3B. But I'm not really interested in doing that right now, moreso with the lack of a drumkit and my inability to do vocals on the GH side.

Syeah. I can settle for 3rd.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump on its own for THE KILLING MOON XBASS FC #80!

It's a little out of order since I did say I was saving those four for last, but a couple days ago I took the bridge into practice at 70% just to figure out how the streams go. Turns out the orange streams are odd, while the blue to the yellow single note (or green sustain, for the last one) end on upstrums, which in turn means the entire thing has even notes. What I did was I treated the orange streams as their own separate entity, so I reset my strumming when I got to the blues. The transition from blue to yellow is on a downstrum, while yellow-red I believe is an upstrum, so I just had to keep track of that and remember to do the NN at the end, and I got the FC on the first time I hit the entire bridge (the closest previous run was an OS going from the last oranges to the last blues).

One theoretical max is about 272.3K, since GBM's path misses two squeezes in the 1st and 5th, while the 4th should be a squeeze to the 2nd red note if you're good enough. The weirdest shit is that it's not the actual max. If Punkarella's score is to be completely believed, the actual max should be over 273K: squeezing to the 3rd OD green in the 1st, as many reverse ticks as possible in the 3rd, double (or even triple!) on the 3rd going into that OD phrase, squeezing the 2nd red on the 4th, and the 5th-9th all having doubles back-end to the green instead of the yellow with as many ticks as possible on the last. I didn't get a single one, obviously, but it should be possible? If I knew Punkarella was around still, I'd probably demand vid proof that he got those squeezes, probably by doing at least one in a real run (if you can get one, you can get them all).

Anyways, there's 80/83. It'll probably go CiaM, FB, then Everybody for the final FCs, but I do still have reduxes to take care of. If I knew how to set it up I would actually try to stream me going for these reduxes and such, along with the other goals I have to do. I do have a Twitch account, but I really suck at setting up this kind of stuff and my laptop's not the best for it, either. I know I wouldn't get a lot of traffic since probly only Bushi, sjay and maybe Arvain or drama would watch, but it's a thought.

(technically this should be RB-only, but who else besides Bushi and sometimes sjay or Cab actually reads shit on that side that isn't DLC announcements?)

bushidox  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on the Killing Moon FC. That fast strumming i pretty obnoxious, I have hit 90% of it a dozen times, but never all of it. As per your question, I would estimate the weekly TOTAL number of users that hit the site to be less than 20. Your guess for numbers that view your other thread seem pretty spot on.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It'd probably be part of some other streaming I'd do, at least.

Rock Band 3 XBass FCs:
(Sittin' on) The Dock of the Bay, Take Two
Beetlebum
Lodi
This I Love
Lithium (Evanescence)
Breaking the Habit
Don't You Evah
I'm Sick Y'all
Burn it Down
Here Without You
Numb
On the Road Again.

I didn't quite get a rank-up to 11th, but I'm right within spitting range. I will be top 10 by the end of June, and I'll also finish this XBass FGFC as well. Hopefully I can dedicate one week to reduxes and one week to the last 10m or so I need.

I reduxed Roundabout today as well, and used ajmori's path to figure out where I could get 315.3K. I actually got within that since I'm pretty sure I missed the two doubles in the middle (the Solo 2 double I intentionally skipped by moving it up one note.

Also did Break on Through. Still loose as fuck in regards to how you get e-whammy, and I fucking hate how random it is that strumming HO/POs either lets you hit it or you just somehow miss (presumably it registers you HO/PO-ing before you strum). My current score so far is 122.9K and I've figured out where BAM's score comes from, but I've almost never gotten to the end of the song while also A.) getting a full bar on the OD extension in the 2nd AND B.) squeezing in the green sustain on the 3rd. That is where I'm missing some of my points, but this song is not making things easy.

3rd one was reduxing I Got You. I knew this was basically all in the BRE, so I did fix that somewhat, but I also noticed Tindaa's path on ipather has a much easier 2nd activation with a lot more points, so 77.7K-ish is feasible with the best possible BRE. I just have no idea how to do that; but I got over 77.2K so I'm good!

Final song so far was Crazy Train. I don't know where the fuck Joe got 228K short of somehow getting a double on the 1st, and even then I have no idea where you would even activate for it. I've only gotten the 1st yellow of that triangle ONCE in at least 20+ attempts this Saturday night. I mean, I'm good with 227.6 which is where I expected to be, but goddamn.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another weekday bump for CAUGHT IN A MOSH XBASS FC!

...Though, to be fair this isn't nearly as good an FC as The Killing Moon was, in my opinion. That has some basis in the fact i've already FC'd the 80s version along with SH's G/B versions, so I'm a little biased against it as far as difficulty goes. I just really didn't and don't see it as a hard FC.

In fact, I was a bit more worried about the path than I was about actually FCing the song. While I did have I think 5 post-solo chokes, I FC'd the streak every single time. I really though I was going to struggle to deal with the strumming patterns and getting enough OD as well, but I actually started doing really well by the end, getting 248K at the end of the solo (granted, I was -900 or so from where my path says I should be, but that's more or less what I was aiming for). Joe's 240K score is possible, but I just couldn't seem to get enough whammy to try and match it. I think, if I wanted to, 339K is doable, but I'm not going to try.

While I'm at it, here's a couple more reduxes I did today!
Jerry: It was more of a hassle to re-FC this than actually do the path. I somehow ended up exactly even with magna's path (which is possible unlike Cehlestial's) via getting a double on the first but missing a double on the final one; which is actually really irksome since if one is doable the other should be, too. 295K is sadly impossible, though.

Beast and the Harlot: I hate being confused about having a lower than expected score on the path, but then realizing that I had shorted one activation by a huge amount. In any case, this song is a big case of e-whammy and double squeezes, so many that it almost puts Radar Love to shame. I could get 362K if I really tried, but 363K is probably a bit beyond me; and even if it isn't, I'm not going to attempt it.

In any case, I'm less than 1K from passing BAM on RB3 XBass assuming I match/surpass his FB and Everybody scores. Even then, I still have to redux Llama and Walk of Life since they're the last two scores above 1K in differential. I may do those after I get the FGFC, depending on if I get top 10 RB3 first or not, but I do intend to redux at least one of those two by month's end.

The tunnel is almost at it's end, folks. And the one irritant from 2017 is just about to be removed.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 61, 62, 63  Next
Page 51 of 63

Jump to: