View previous topic :: View next topic  
bushidox  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everybody Wants to Rule the World: 150,478
Caught in a Mosh: 335,543
Free Bird: 472,213
Total = 958,234
BAM difference = 960,850

It's gonna be CLOSE. Good luck with that.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
Everybody Wants to Rule the World: 150,478
Caught in a Mosh: 335,543
Free Bird: 472,213
Total = 958,234
BAM difference = 960,850

It's gonna be CLOSE. Good luck with that.

No no no. I mean, assuming that I match his scores on those three (+/- about 100 or so in ticks), I just need less than 1K from any other song to pass him. Granted, I could get insanely lucky and get it all with just FB and Everybody, but so long as my cumulative scores are within about 2K of his scores, I'll be fine

EDIT: Just to go into this a little bit more:

BrianBAM's RB3 XBass total: 13,219,783
My current XBass total: 12,597,424

Free Bird score to beat: 471049
Everybody score to beat: 150628
Cumulative score to beat: 621637

If I add that score to my total: 13219061

Plus, I have at least about 10K left in points from individual songs to pass BAM on, so all I'd need to do is get at least 700 more points from any one song (or songs) and I'm set.

EDIT: FREE BIRD FC! And I also blew your CiaM estimate out of the water (nearly 3K) and beat your FB one by 100 points!

I'm unsure HOW I did it, but I accidentally pressed the green button one the stats screen, so I don't have a picture of that. But I did have access to the LB and took a pic of that. You SHOULD be able to confirm it, too, Bushi, since we're friends on PSN.

And with that as well, I will definitively pass BAM on RB3 once I FC Everybody and match his score, along with any other final reduxes I plan to do. However, with the biggest hump on the FGFC over with, I'm going to spend the last days of June getting the rank-up I need (or at least one of them this week, preferably both, though). If I can get it done before july begins, I'll take a real quick break into July (or at least until after the 4th) and then switch back to Lefty as planned.

as for my next goal? Need to think on that a bit. I'll try to decide before I switch, though.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
bushidox  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very impressive scores on both CiaM and FB! Everybody should be close to my prediction, trying for that squeeze to tie/pass BAM may be more taxing for your sanity than you think. Needing only a score right at 150,000 on Everybody means you have this in the bag. Well done, I wasn't sure it seemed doable at the time, but you proved me wrong. Very impressive stuff. Now, just to hope that Hicchan doesn't decide to squeeze EVERY game and blow you both away for Expert RB Bass. Enjoy your "easier" goal for the end of June.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
Very impressive scores on both CiaM and FB! Everybody should be close to my prediction, trying for that squeeze to tie/pass BAM may be more taxing for your sanity than you think. Needing only a score right at 150,000 on Everybody means you have this in the bag. Well done, I wasn't sure it seemed doable at the time, but you proved me wrong. Very impressive stuff. Now, just to hope that Hicchan doesn't decide to squeeze EVERY game and blow you both away for Expert RB Bass. Enjoy your "easier" goal for the end of June.

Oh, he probably will. I mean, I probably won't get to actually going for 1st on your board until 2019, at a rough estimate between being on Lefty and other goals I want to do first before I start reduxing, so that's a good amount of time for him to make his way up here. Still, sitting at 2nd in that case isn't a bad thing, just like sitting at 2nd behind Sham.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Rock Band 3: +1 to 11th over BiggieT0

Rock Band 3 xBass FCs:
Cold Rain and Snow
China Cat Sunflower
By the Way

~5.5 million. That's all that stands between me and the end. Short of seriously dropping the ball on things, there's no way I can't do that by the end of June.

My two current ideas for what to do after I get all top 1K on Lefty are: A.) Shoot for 200 FGFCs once my new drumkit comes in, or B.) Start inputting scores for every song I own on the GH side, starting with WT. Now, this would technically including getting some FGFCs since I do need to finish SH MDrums, VH MVox, and BH E/MVox, but on one hand I would be dealing first and foremost with actually getting FGFCs across all games while the other wouldn't care so much about FGFCs and more about getting scores in for everything AKA all the DLC and imports.

Either way wouldn't put me any closer to sjay, as for the score entries I'd take a break after each game to switch to lefty and for the FGFCs I'd likely stop at 180, 190 and finally 200. But I'd still be closer to 3B, and still be the 4th to do so. The main reason I'm not including reduxing is because I still have a hope that I can get close to or reach 1st on some scores stats based solely off of non-duplicate scores, and if I did do reduxes on G/B I'd have to do them on PS2 first to avoid that. GH3 is an exception simply because Dave himself played on both the PS2 and the 360, so I would've had to double up just to get close; same with GH2 as I'm not even close to the top 100 with just my PS2 scores. Might be peevish of me but that's how I want to do things.

One more week, folks.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rock Band 3 XBass FC:
Everybody Wants to Rule the World

New FGFC:
Rock Band 3 XBass

My last official update before switching over will be when the stats update and I hit the top 10, but this comes first. FGFC #173, 1st place PS3, 2nd recorded to 12.22m behind Hicchan, and ignoring RB4 I'm -3 toward the FSFC (GGaHT, Visions, and RttH).

Regarding Everybody, it was a pretty easy path. I'm about 95% convinced that the first two activations are doubles on the back, but I'm not entirely sure. 151K isn't possible, though, just 150.9.

As for the FGFC itself, this really was not that hard. IMO The only two legitimately difficult songs in this game were Llama and The Killing Moon, with Antibodies and Roundabout at a distance 3rd and 4th and Beast and the Harlot, Free Bird, Caught in a Mosh, and Crazy Train middling around 5th-8th. No other song comes anywhere close until maybe Viva la Resistance or something. It's still the 3rd hardest XBass FGFC compared to the other games (with RB4 being in some nebulous unknown because I haven't played it or seen any of the charts), but it trails very far behind RB1 and RB2 and AC/DC trails very far behind it in turn. By no means do I wish to insist that the above songs after Llama and TKM aren't challenging, and I might be biased against them due to my skill on bass, but I just don't see them as all that difficult. But hey, that's my opinion.

I'm gonna start my break on the game now, and I'll be back on Lefty in the first week of July. I may start sooner if I happen to feel like it, but I will definitely be back July 2nd or so. I'll also announce what my upcoming goal will be on Righty in the update on Saturday, so if any of the 3-4 people who browse this thread have a specific goal they really want me to go towards, now's your chance to tell me. For now, see you Saturday.

sjay  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's my opinion on what you should do next!! Go get that 3 billion.
You can think FGFC's along the way. If you have so much to do, why wait. Congrats on the bass FGFC, well deserved . \m/
greenbaymackey  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on the FGFC!
voidedalive2x wrote:
IMO The only two legitimately difficult songs in this game were Llama and The Killing Moon, with Antibodies and Roundabout at a distance 3rd and 4th and Beast and the Harlot, Free Bird, Caught in a Mosh, and Crazy Train middling around 5th-8th. No other song comes anywhere close until maybe Viva la Resistance or something

...Jerry was a Racecar Driver is not in your top 8?
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Rock Band 3: +1 to 10th over Bmad965 (Top 10!)

Ovr. Rank-ups:
Easy: +1 to 5th over SpoonMan (Top 5!)
Expert: +4 to 12th over dave0113, louster200, sburymadness and ricecake
Bass: +1 to 5th over kris35710 (top 5!)
Drums: +15 to 23rd
Rock Band 3: +10 to 16th

Ovr. Rank-downs:
Guitar: -1 to 18th by BrianBAM20

Bushi board rank-ups:
RB XBass On-Disc: +11 to 2nd (Top 3!)
RB XBass Imports: +26th to 2nd (Top 3!)
RB XBass Ovr.: +12 to 8th (Top 10!)

Bushi board rank-downs:
GH MGtr Ovr.: -1 to 11th by UltraheroABC5
GH XGtr On-Disc: -1 to 43rd by Karkid26
RB EGtr Ovr.: -1 to 2nd by sjay
RB MGtr Ovr.: -1 to 2nd by sjay
RB EBass Ovr.: -1 to 2nd by sjay
RB MBass Ovr.: -1 to 2nd by sjay

Greenbaymackey wrote:
...Jerry was a Racecar Driver is not in your top 8?

...DOOF!

Yeah, Jerry is in the top 5 or so. Whoopsie.

Anyways, there we go. Done and done. Now I can brush that particular chip off my shoulder and go to Lefty without feeling too bad. I also have a new drumset on order, so I can play G/B/D starting next week as well.

Although, I have to ask: Are the losses of all my 1st places on Bushi's boards coming from you finishing RB4 off, sjay? Also, the reason why the jumps on those are so high is because I wasn't exactly keeping up with those particular updates. But it's all good now. I obviously won't be logged on here when bushi does update, but I'll try to remind myself next week to update the Excel sheet.

To sjay's dismay, my direct goal is not going to be 3 billion. I'm especially wary of the potential of burnout, though I'm also not going to push myself to hit 3B by the end of the year (THAT I know I can't do). But, I will be going through each game to get all the scores I don't have yet, starting from GHWT DLC and moving up from there. And through that I will be making my way up to 3B. Sjay should still have a pretty comfortable 100M lead by the time I come back, I think, but if I keep at it, that shouldn't last for too long week-to-week.

But that's for a later date. VA2x, signing out now.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, you know what? Fine. FINE! You want me to go for 3B, sjay? Alrighty, I will. Great.

BUT, I'm not just gonna race myself up to it like you may think. Oh, by the time I start getting to expert I'll be racing onwards and upwards for sure; Drums are fucking massive for points. Nah, I'm gonna start right at the bottom: Right at Easy.

I'll mainly just be playing WoR, and probably only WoR so I can get all the FCs that I want (since I'm only counting DLC FCs on WoR). I'll also be trying to get paths up for each DLC song since there aren't any blank paths or places where you can craft SP paths for the DLC (*coughPathHerocough*), and the Wiki doesn't actually have pages for WoR songs or the imports. Consiering I'll have to do this for both WoR and GH5 DLC, as well as Drums and Vox for the WT DLC, and then do that for at least E-H (maybe X if I can manage that). It's pretty much a surefire way to get to 3B in the long run, and to be honest I'd rather get these Easy songs out of the way first and foremost.

So here you go, sjay. 3B, here I go. I'll try for 5 FCs minimum a day, at least for days where I don't work 10 hour shifts, paths included. I want to average about 10 a day so I'll get through the DLC in about 2-3 months. (83 WoR, 153-ish GH5, and 151 WT, so that's between 1 month and 3 months).

sjay  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
Okay, you know what? Fine. FINE! You want me to go for 3B, sjay? Alrighty, I will. Great.

BUT, I'm not just gonna race myself up to it like you may think. Oh, by the time I start getting to expert I'll be racing onwards and upwards for sure; Drums are fucking massive for points. Nah, I'm gonna start right at the bottom: Right at Easy.

I'll mainly just be playing WoR, and probably only WoR so I can get all the FCs that I want (since I'm only counting DLC FCs on WoR). I'll also be trying to get paths up for each DLC song since there aren't any blank paths or places where you can craft SP paths for the DLC (*coughPathHerocough*), and the Wiki doesn't actually have pages for WoR songs or the imports. Consiering I'll have to do this for both WoR and GH5 DLC, as well as Drums and Vox for the WT DLC, and then do that for at least E-H (maybe X if I can manage that). It's pretty much a surefire way to get to 3B in the long run, and to be honest I'd rather get these Easy songs out of the way first and foremost.

So here you go, sjay. 3B, here I go. I'll try for 5 FCs minimum a day, at least for days where I don't work 10 hour shifts, paths included. I want to average about 10 a day so I'll get through the DLC in about 2-3 months. (83 WoR, 153-ish GH5, and 151 WT, so that's between 1 month and 3 months).

Awesome post mate.
Don't stress over burn out...5 FC's a day shouldn't be too taxing. You have the songs and the skills so you should smash this challenge.
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The most time-consuming part is just creating the paths. I'm not going for 100% optimalization, so it's not like it's a massive burden, but the lack of even blank paths to theorize off of, much less a platform I can use to make te paths on, adds a lot of unnecessary time. if I wasn't needing to be so concerned about pathing, I'd go through 10-15 songs a day because I can do that when it's either E/M songs that I can FC that well along wth most H songs, or X songs I'd largely just play through. Granted, if Vocals cooperates for the most part, I may very well try for OMBs, though I will definitely start on Easy for pathing purposes and then jump to Expert or something.

Oh, and before I forget.

Warriors of Rock EGuitar DLC FCs (27/83):
Beyond the Life You Know
Birth Ritual
Black Hole Sun
Black Sunday
Blackout
Blooddrunk
Blow Up the Outside World
Bulletproof Heart
Burden in my Hand
Buried Myself Alive
Burning in the Skies
Calling Dr. Love
The Catalyst
Closer
Coma White
Crazy Horse
Detroit Rock City
Doomsayer
Downfall of Us All
Elected
Fell on Black Days
Get Your Gunn
The Hand That Feeds

bushidox  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If somehow you ever run out of things, my offer of lending you the pro guitar for RB3 still stands. That's two more instruments (pro bass and pro guitar) with as many songs on disc + the extra that you can buy for pro mode that you can stand.
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, but I won't need that just yet. Though, I hope they'll still have pro available by the time I can/do get around to it.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Small bump to bring attention to a guitar issue I just had today. I made a post about it in the Hardware section so please put the discussion there.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 61, 62, 63  Next
Page 52 of 63

Jump to: