ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Cabanon's Acc. Thread - GD:RB = G/B Medium FGFC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voidedlefty wrote:
Cabanon wrote:
07/04: Country Track Pack Volume 2 E/M G/B done. Quite easy but this pack has a much better song listing than the first iteration. Kinda done with TP's unless I go wild and try to knock down Thrasher on the Metal TP. Otherwise, i'll go ahead and either do RB2 or 3 or BH. tough choice.

Thrasher on Medium shouldn't be that bad, not even for you. Maybe some moderate-level strumming, but nothing super-hard. I think you should go for that first, then...probly BH.

the fast strumming part kills me. it's fine at the start because it's eays to restart, but in the middle that's where I always fail. I wasnt in the mood to grind it 6 months ago so maybe now it's the right time.

bushidox wrote:
The completionist strikes again! What songs have you not played now on E/M G? It has to be a pretty short list now.

you'd be surprized, there's quite alot left.

Easy G
RB2, RB3, RB4, RB:B

Medium G
RB:GD, RB2, RB3, RB4, RB:B, BH, GH:M (12 songs to go IF I can do MLM, otherwise 11) WoR (8 songs to go, BWoLP is out of the question), WT is a big MAYBE with 3 songs left that I cannot do for now, (I could simply play and add scores at least)

so yeah in the end, if it ever happens, it should be FSFC -3 (TTFAF x2 & BWoLP). on the RB side, I have no clue what's the most difficult song, never played any of the remaining games. RB4 is out of the question for now, I do not have a PS4 nor intend to get one unless it's uber cheap.

EDIT: forgot to add the shit ton of DLC as well + the RBN content. I have like a lifetime worth of songs to play.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so jealous of your probable RBN library, honestly. I only managed to buy about 80 more songs before I ran out of funds because I thought my refund would come sooner; by the time it did it was all taken down.

I still think you should go for Thrasher, though. Maybe don't grind it, but certainly try for it.

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

FC count: 9
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

didnt buy any RBN, just used an xbox trick which i'm not gonna elaborate here.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thrasher M Guitar can kiss my ass
Screaming For Vengeance M Bass can kick my ass, I cannot keep the combo on long string of the same colour, I simply can't. (dont ask me how I FCed Let There Be Rock on M Bass, I simply have no idea lol)

Popped in WoR, i'll input scores for the remaining M Guitar.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
Thrasher M Guitar can kiss my ass
Screaming For Vengeance M Bass can kick my ass, I cannot keep the combo on long string of the same colour, I simply can't. (dont ask me how I FCed Let There Be Rock on M Bass, I simply have no idea lol)

Popped in WoR, i'll input scores for the remaining M Guitar.

I feel you there Re: SfV. On RB1 (or the TPs) It's even worse against the yellow glare of OD.

Gogo 92/93.

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

FC count: 9
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

91/93 for now, Setting Fire to Sleeping Giants is giving me trouble for no particular reasons. sure Verse 3B can be tricky but I've hit a couple of times in practice. def doable but it's getting on my nerves really bad. anyway, since WoR is in, I might as well tackle WoR DLC M Guitar. wasnt really planned but what the heck.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

9/3: done with what I could with WoR DLC on Medium Guitar . Living Dead Beat, Was It Worth It and World On Fire can kiss my freaking ass. 80/83 iT'll be and I dont care. On-Disc wise, Setting Fire to Sleeping Giants will stay that way. I got an OS 100% but I can't get the solo no more, so fuck it. 91/93 it is.

I put on GH:Metallica and I suck so bad. Lag was off alot. entered 2 empty scores on Medium Guitar. we'll see how this one goes but I don't expect alot from it other than score increase maybe.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

9/20: Well, it went well alot more than I anticipated in the last few weeks. I knew it would be hard as hell but after getting used to the engine/lag set up, it clicked very well. Songs fell one after the other until I hit a wall: Hit The Lights & Disposable Heroes. Those two are as hell for Medium. It took a couple of days of practice and grinding but I finally got the Hit The Lights FC last night. I was pretty freaking happy about it, it drove me crazy. NOw i'm at the hardest grinding songs ever, DH. It's not that hard in most parts but comboing 2124 freaking notes on an 8 min long song, dang yes it is. I just a -3 run tonight and missed in the most stupid places, not even the Solo ! I guess i'll get it next week but only one song will keep me away from this FGFC: Mommy's Little Monster. The glitched note is much harder than I thought. in 50+ runs, I never hit it once.

I red and watch this thread for the last 7 years trying to focus on what to do, but still, i'll need more than any tips to get it. Like where is exactly the yellow note, and where is the blue one. I tried everything but nope, inothing works.
http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107861&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=mommys+monster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember watching a vid to see where exactly the glitched note was (I know it's in V1, so it's not that far in; also don't know if it's in that thread), but I also got that FC within 2 tries and I haven't tried to touch it again.

What I DO know, though, is that I definitely hit the yellow first, then blue, just like with Master of Puppets HGuitar. I'm also sure it's a singular note in the verse and isn't part of any of the 5-note streaks, so you don't have to contend with trying to match that pace at the same time. IIRC that should put it right about in the middle of the verse (Before the "He doesn't want to be a doctor" line).

Other than that, practice double-strumming very quickly.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

been trying that for 7 years lol thats the thing, it simply doesnt want to click for me, no matter what I try.

Disposable Heroes is giving me a hard time as well, i'm about to throw the towel and move on.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

10/10: A new FGFC ! doesnt happen very much anymore but I've been wanting to do this for a while now. Pretty happy with this one. I was shooting for 11.3m but ended up with 11.4m. Ranking 1st on ps3 and 6th overall among the best players.

Also, I knocked down Disposable Heroes on M Guitar. By chance this is one of my favorite song on this album, otherwise I'd be pissed to go for it; very long, 100+ same note streak at the beginning & the end, 13NPS solo, etc. Probably took over a week but well worth it. Only left is MLM and it's not going to happen sadly. I tried like 100 times the glitched note and nope, not clicking. so screw that.

Next is BH M Bass. love this game.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

10/22: 2 FGFC in one month ? it's been forever since such thing happen, if it did ! I was shooting for 7.5m but lol I ended up with 7.7m ! 5k from arvain and 13k from DrSham. not bad at all for a medium squeezer. Some path are VERY annoying as hell and some are simply impossible for my poor whammy skills. There's some points left in this game. I know Mercurial is not done with itso he might the one dethroning DrSham.

Next: I think now is the time to go on the Rock Band side a bit and do RB2. I've never touched this game at all so it'll be a whole new experience as it's supposedly the best one.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
10/22: 2 FGFC in one month ? it's been forever since such thing happen, if it did ! I was shooting for 7.5m but lol I ended up with 7.7m ! 5k from arvain and 13k from DrSham. not bad at all for a medium squeezer. Some path are VERY annoying as hell and some are simply impossible for my poor whammy skills. There's some points left in this game. I know Mercurial is not done with itso he might the one dethroning DrSham.

Next: I think now is the time to go on the Rock Band side a bit and do RB2. I've never touched this game at all so it'll be a whole new experience as it's supposedly the best one.

It definitely has the better soundtrack of the four main ones, despite some negatives (Pretend We're Dead, for instance, just off the top of my head). I personally don't remember having any trouble outside of probably Visions (but then again Visions is hard in general, so).

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I forgot how back then, you had to play the Tour mode to unlock all songs. well I guess it's gonna take forever before I start entering some decent scores.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:

Nice work! Maybe I'll have to head back and take more of a look at medium bass. I've been looking in to playing some GH:VH because that game has had by far the least play by me. BH isn't shelved just yet though. :)

Cabanon wrote:

Rock Band 2 is fantastic.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
Page 43 of 49

Jump to: