ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
On this day in SH history...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brockbfball1563  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread will, and should, be forever bumped each year. Can't believe it's been an entire decade since that day.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
im feeling old as fuck.

Amen...

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
Bradmasta  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Over 10 years ago now..this is insane.
BlueTornado  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, over 10 years already. Looking back, 2008 was a big year for Guitar Hero. Not only did we have all those FCs, but Through the Fire and Flames was FC'd. In fact, much of the major FCs happened in 2008: Jordan, Bark at the Moon, Ballroom Blitz (I think this was 2008, maybe late '07), Raining Blood, and there are probably a few others.

You have died of dysentery. Put in your sig if lemons.
Proud Christian: If you are a Christian, put this in your sig. Let's see how many Christians are on ScoreHero!
***My Accomplishments: 67 RB2 H Guitar FCs!***
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BlueTornadoSH
OpenYourEyes  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys, I miss having this game be a staple of mine.

I think the real thing I miss, though, is that I had an entire community of people playing it with me.
Set all the tax rates to 9.
LocalH  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's still a pretty big community, though. They're just spread over Facebook, Twitch, and Discord. Lots of new blood getting good quick (albeit with Clone Hero, but there are still lots of players with love for the originals). Hell I still hack GH2 lmao

Alakaiser sez: POST BECAUSE YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, NOT BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I've actually been playing GH1 recently a lot because I've been trying to go through and get new FCs and update old scores. I was thinking maybe if there's enough interest here to do mini leagues every now and then as well, but like LocalH said, there's still plenty of people around. Just gotta know where to look.

thewinnerisgeeg: like feed the dogs and eat minipockets and ice cream
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
TheLonging  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always considered getting another PS2 so I can find copies of GH1 - 3 to play again. Can't lie that as much as I wanna give Clone Hero a shot, I'm itching for that nostalgia.

NavyCherub wrote:
AshleyWilis wrote:
hi for me Its something different...
It seems like Full sound full combo...
I mean It show passion and determination for my guitar
Smoke weed erryday.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheLonging wrote:
I've always considered getting another PS2 so I can find copies of GH1 - 3 to play again. Can't lie that as much as I wanna give Clone Hero a shot, I'm itching for that nostalgia.

GH1 has been super nostalgic for me with my recent playing, plus with my skill jump it's actually fun playing around with the HOPO mechanics in the game. They aren't as bad as people make them out to be, it's just you need to be extremely precise in the timing to get them to work I've found.

thewinnerisgeeg: like feed the dogs and eat minipockets and ice cream
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
LocalH  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You also have to anchor, or at least to be within a frame timing such that the game reads both buttons as being pressed during the same frame.

You don't have to anchor *through* all the notes, for example if you're trying to HOPO zigs then you should be able to just anchor the lowest note and tap the rest. But a lower note *must* be anchored for a GH1 HOPO to be hittable without strumming.

Alakaiser sez: POST BECAUSE YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, NOT BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING.
DEVINSTATER  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man I really miss this game. It's hard to think it's been over 10 years like everyone has said we feel old lol. But I remember 2008 being awesome. I think that's the year I got a lot of songs I was working at as well. I miss playing with everybody too. This community was so massive and positive. I wish it was still even half the size it used to be. They should make another! Lol

FC TWiE [X]
FC ttl [X]

Maybe start playing again [ ]
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: DEVINSTATER
DEVINSTATER  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man I really miss this game. It's hard to think it's been over 10 years like everyone has said we feel old lol. But I remember 2008 being awesome. I think that's the year I got a lot of songs I was working at as well. I miss playing with everybody too. This community was so massive and positive. I wish it was still even half the size it used to be. They should make another! Lol

FC TWiE [X]
FC ttl [X]

Maybe start playing again [ ]
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: DEVINSTATER
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

then dust off the old plastic and play again

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jesus i remember that day, hasn't been topped since and definitely wont be.
Bradmasta  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

11 years boys, hard to believe it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: