Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
7/4: Starting on RB Drums | GHVH HDFGFC!!|FGFCs/OMBs: 176/
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 61, 62, 63  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mercurial  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just looking at your numbers, 20K Unique submissions could be a nice goal for you too. I'm definitely a "fewer but better" kinda player though, so I vote for squeezing!
sjay  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep at it dude. There's an amazing amount of points to be had. What do you reckon... minimum 2 Billion just in GH warriors of rock?
Another 1.5 in GH5 ?
What ever you do after 3B you won't get bored
sjay  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep at it dude. There's an amazing amount of points to be had. What do you reckon... minimum 2 Billion just in GH warriors of rock?
Another 1.5 in GH5 ?
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warriors of Rock HDrums On-disc FCs:
Pour Some Sugar on Me (Live)
Money for Nothing
Bodies
Free Ride
Dance, Dance
Hard to See

Warriors of Rock HDrums DLC FCs:
Beyond the Life You Know
Doomsayer
Savor the Kill
Here we Go Again
Laser Cannon Deth Sentence
Johnny
Hier Kommt Alex
Down With the Sickness
Indestructible
Stricken
I'm Shipping up to Boston
Frail Grasp on the Big Picture
Life in the Fast Lane
One of These Nights
Anything 'Cept the Truth
Cherry Cola
I Only Want You
Munich
Camel's Night Out
The Geeks Were Right
Epic
A Classic Case of Transference
Panic Attack!
Single
The Take Over, the Break's Over
This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race
Thnks Fr Th Mmrs
Adrenalina
World on Fire
Por la Boca Vive el Pez
Low (Travis Barker Remix)
(No More) Paddy's Lament

over 100 DLC FCs so far. Almost at 20/93, too. I had wanted to get every DLC FC I could, but Born to Run and Commotion elude me. The former because of a stupid post-chorus 2 fast roll, and the latter because of the stupid-ass outro that I can't hit all four of the roll sustains for some reason.

Mercurial wrote:
Just looking at your numbers, 20K Unique submissions could be a nice goal for you too. I'm definitely a "fewer but better" kinda player though, so I vote for squeezing!

That's already going to happen. Only 1.2K to go, and I have way more than that to get through if you take the diffs and the instruments. I'm thankful drama isn't playing, though, because that means I have time to catch up to him.

I don't think 30K is the max, considering what you can get out of RB1-4. Probably near 40K, maybe 50K if you started with RB1.

bushidox wrote:
Almost there! I would suggest going for FGFCs, that's always fun to do. Looking forward to you hitting the 3 Billion club.

Or at least I need to clear up all the low-difficulty ones.

sjay wrote:
Another 1.5 in GH5 ?

mmmmm...possibly?

THere's no doubt that Drums has the most points in it by far on GH. I'm not entirely convinced that it has enough points to match what you've gotten on WoR on your own (and as far as I recall, you don't have any drum scores in, or if you do they're very few). Definitely more than 1.5, but I'm not sure about 2. Could be, though.

If there IS 2B on WoR, there's definitely 1.5 in GH5. It's a little hard to accurately guess because of how skewed kicks are along with X+, but both of those estimates aren't too far out of reality.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Drums: +2 to 5th over Troggy and Bmad965
Warriors of Rock: +1 to 4th over kermess

Rank-downs:
All: -1 to 4th by sjay

Warriors of Rock HDrums On-Disc FCs:
Again
No Way Back
Feels Like the First Time
Tick Tick Boom
Slow Hands
Been Caught Stealing
Aqualung
Love Gun
Bleed it Out

Requiem for a Dying Song
The Seven Deadly Sins
Hot Blooded
Juke Box Hero
We Got the Beat
I Stand Alone
Name
Gor-Gor
Rescue Me
Wings of a Butterfly
use Me
Disconnected (In Flames)
Drive
Freeze Frame
Another Way to Die
She's a Genius
Lonesome Road Blues
Human
Losing Touch
Mr. Brightside
Calling Dr. Love
I Was Made for Lovin' You
Lick it Up
Modern Day Delilah
Detroit Rock City
Just Dance
Fly Away
Lady
Let Love Rule
C'est Comme Ca
Nookie
Blackout
Burning in the Skies
The Catalyst
Waiting for the End
Wretches and Kings
Cadillac Solitario (Live)
Gimme Three Steps
Get Over It

Warriors of Rock XDrums DLC FCs:
Freeze Frame

(EDIT: Whoa, what the hell did you do this week, sjay? Must've had a LOT of free time to jump 80 Million in one update...)

I did kinda skip Nov 3rd's update. My bad.

Getting even closer, now. I will probably stop on Hard when I reach Metallica (probably; knowing me I'll just start on them regardless), so it's just Expert. Or something along those lines. Or I may just skip That Was Just Your Life (and possibly All Nightmare Long/My Apocalypse) and try those every so often until I get 3B or actually FC them. A quick check shows I have 106 songs on just DLC and cherry-picked On-Disc before I hit the Q's, and about 80 at the O's, so I shouldn't even get that far down.

Not that being 3rd to 3B is possible anymore <_<

In other news, the yellow pad on this set had started failing to register notes a couple weeks ago, so I traded it out for a spare pad that was unfortunately made for RB1 instead of RB2, and even with a pad silencer on top it was still very loud. I also seemed to trade useability for it being unable to reliably recognize accents but that really wasn't a concernn at the moment. It wasn't until this last Thursday or so that I noticed I was dropping notes still, even when I knew I hit the pad hard enough to register, along with my red pad's padding getting so unglued that even when I taped it down it wasn't really staying close enough to register hits through it; that one was my fault, though, because I let the pad get too loose before trying to tape it down.

THEN both the previously-failing RB2 yellow pad and this red pad got cracks in the plastic either when I tried to take them out (or put the yellow one back in as a test), so I had to toss them both; experience with a cracked green pad indicated I would run the risk of double-hits. So now I have a previously-used red pad with tape (and it's on securely) and a working yellow pad, but NOW there's cross-talk between it and the blue pad. Normally I had that fixed with those dryer sheets, but now it seems that isn't working. It's not happening so often it's unworkable, but it's very annoying when it happens at times I know I'm not hitting it with all my strength (aka in anger) or when I'm intentionally hitting it hard to test it. Very vexing.

I need to buy new spare pads, anyways. I only have an unused spare red and that RB1 yellow left, and I'd prefer to have two of each on hand.

Last edited by voidedalive2x on Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Insane update, well done my man. Can't wait for that 3B ^^
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
All: +1 to 3rd over sjay (3 BILLION POINTS)
Hard: +1 to 3rd over arvain
Drums: +1 to 3rd over mops
Blitz (Regular): +1 to 9th over TheLonging

Warriors of Rock HGuitar DLC FCs:
What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
Waiting for the End
Sweet Transvestite
She's a Genius
Rescue Me
Psycho
Plowed
Outshined

Warriors of Rock HDrums On-Disc FCs:
Paranoid (live)
Uprising
I'm Not Okay (I Promise)

Get Over It
Simple Man
Carolina (Live)
Across 5 Oceans
Hey Superstar
Sex and Candy
The Beautiful People
Coma White
The Dope Show
Get Your Gunn
Tourniquet
This Love
Real World
Hangar 18
Peace Sells
Symphony of Destruction
Broken, Beat & Scarred
Cyanide
The Day That Never Comes
The End of the Line
The Judas Kiss
The Unforgiven III
Lifelong Dayshift
New Low
Sad to Know
7 Things
Astro Zombies
Girls, Girls, Girls
Iron Fist
Jailbait
Love me Like a Reptile
Supermassive Black Hole
Bulletproof Heart
Helena
Teenagers
Welcome to the Black Parade

Warriors of Rock XDrums DLC FCs:
Get Over It
Gimme Three Steps
Gives You Hell
Hier Kommt Alex
Mercy
Simple Man
Holiday

3 Billion Unique Points. I'm not quite as pumped as I was going to be, in part because sjay took being 3rd to that before me (and mostly because it was so surprising to see him jump from 2.922B to 3B in one update). But it's over and done. Yay!

At the end of it all, I'm kinda miffed at myself that I didn't go so gung-ho at playing the other instruments when I got them. For some reason I never played Drums/Vox on any post-WT GH game until I did the WT E/MDrums. Sure, I'd never reach 3B until I got DLC anyways, but I could've already gotten about 1.5B (already have 1B on PS2 alone) years ago. Then again, I regret a lot of things I didn't do back when I was younger and technically had "more time" (using the score stats page more , for one thing). 4 billion is NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, fyi. I will likely eventually pass drama at 3.5B just because of what I'm doing, but 4B is not going to be a goal or a reasonable expectation.

As for the near future? Ostensibly I intend to take a break for the month of December. I may still plug it in sometimes, but what I want do is play something else that isn't GH/RB for awhile. I haven't really decided yet if I want to do Righty or Lefty come 2019, but I do kinda know what my goals are for each of them when I get to them. Plus, if I get a certain something, I may have a special mystery goal I'll work towards.

See you in 2019.

Sjay2  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on 3B dude, enjoy the break \m/
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, but why are you on an alt now?

sjay  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alt account is there because of an "invalid session" error. It's preventing me from posting as sjay.

Edit: I've just switched to Firefox and that seems to have done the trick. Random
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huh. Usually when I get an invalid session it's because it took me to long to post. Then again I've been on FF for about 5 years now so idk what it's like on IE or Chrome.

Also, just as a heads-up, my initial goals for both righty/lefty are going to be small in scope but vary in how long they'll take.

For lefty, I know the first thing I'm going to do is make sure I've got each game completed on one instrument/difficulty, so I have all the songs unlocked. Except for maybe WoR because I want to be able to do that on HGuitar and I know I'm not good enough for that yet, and at the same time I have 600 other songs I can work on plus the starting songs. After that, my probable next goal would probably be to get on Bushi's boards on either side. Currently I'm undecided on whether or not I want to go just by game or specifically by instrument and/or difficulty type. Might just do the former since I have a sheet set up for that anyways and I can get a quick refresh on where my totals are from Bushi.

For righty, the goal is kinda similar to lefty's first, but it's going to be a bit more difficult: A. input scores for all on-disc songs for H/X D/V, and B.) Get as many FCs as possible on Hard and hopefully on Expert. I question how much of an exercise in futility it'll be on XVox just because I've had more trouble figuring it out on GH than on RB, but I do think that I can get HVox FGFCs and get within about -10/-20 on HDrums (Soul Doubt, B.Y.O.B., Hot for Teacher, War Ensemble, Dyer's Eve, Fight Fire With Fire, TTFAF, maybe Beast and the Harlot, 21CSM, and basically all Diff.9 on WoR for right now). Expert will likely just be an uphill battle to get as many FCs as possible, preferably about 1/2 per game if I can do so; at least 1/3.

Of course, I do have more specific goals after these, but at some point it's just going to boil down to getting scores for all songs I own in and following the stats page as best as I can.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seeing as Cabanon made a goals list for 2019, I thought I'd take a page from that book and try to figure out what goals I want to do in 2019.

#1: Input all on-disc Drums/Vocals scores
#1.1: HVox FGFCs on all, HDrums min.. -15 on all, try for XVox HGFCs

This is my current goal (albeit one I didn't actually outright say I was starting on). My main goal is the make sure all the WT-onward games have all scores inputted for their On-disc songs for both Drums and Vox, since those are the two instruments I haven't done that with.

1.1 is a subset goal that I intend to try for as well. I'm not counting E/M FGFCs due to my policy of always FCing songs on those difficulties (barring legit un-FCable stuff like The Catalyst MGuitar), so the only issues are Hard and expert. I do feel like HVox on GH is a matter of trying to understand and work with the Vox engine, so I do think that, with enough time, I can get HVox FGFCs like I want (or at least be about -5 or so to a FSFC), I also want to get XVox FGFCs, but for these I may just try for half-game FCs and then go from there.

HDrums I know I'm not going to get a lot of FGFCs on because most games have that one song (or two, or five) that is either just in range of my skill or far beyond it at this point. The only FGFCs I expect to get are VH (I do already have scores put in on HDrums but I know I can FGFC so I'll do that when I get there) and probly BH. GHM has WE, DE, and FFWF; SH has TTFAF (and BatH to a lesser extent), and WoR has FotS/CW. GH5 might be in the same realm as BH and VH, but as I haven't seen 21CSM's chart yet that's the one part I don't know about. If I can do that, then I'm golden.

XDrums I'm not going to be as gung-ho as I would be. I'd like to try to get half-game FCs for sure, though.

#2: Do the same for RB
#2.1: SRFGFC RBB E or MDrums

The next step, then, is to get scores input for the RB on-disc songs, especially for Drums. I'm not entirely sure why I ignored RB Drums for so long, though I think I didn't have a kit at the time. That's mainly what I need to do, besides doing XVox for RB1/2 on RB3 minus non-exportables (which I actually already did for RB1, so no worries there). Other than -1-ing AC/DC (Jailbreak), that will set me up quite nicely on Vox since I'll have almost all of it FGFC'd on all difficulties

I wholly expect to get HDrum FGFCs for each game (except for maybe a -1 for RB1/2 for Visions/RttH, though I certainly think I can FC Visions), alongside the obvious E/M FGFCs. One thing I'd really like to do, though, is record at least one SRFGFC, which I've never done. My hope is that I can do it on RBB E/M Drums, or else I'd have to wait for Live/RB4 to have another shot.

#3: Mystery FGFC!

What is it? It's a mystery! Just be aware it'll be on the RB side first.

#4: 200 FGFCs (...ah, hell, 25 OMBFGFCs, too)

As the natural flow from the first two goals, I fully expect to be within 5 FGFCs of this if I don't get it from the first two by themselves. And I do think I have enough left to get it without dipping into Misc. games (DJH, DS games, etc.) Just as a check, assuming I do have 174 FGFCs right now and not caring for what I can get for this list outside of some super-obvious ones:

GHWT HDrums
GHWT H/XVox
GHWT XBass
GHM HDrums
GHM H/XVox
GHM XBass
GHSH HDrums
GHSH H/XVox
GH5 XBass
GH5 HDrums
GH5 H/XVox
GHVH HDrums
GHVH H/XVox
BH XGuitar
BH E-XDrums
BH M-XVox
WoR XBass
WoR E-HDdrums
WoR E-XVox
RB1 HDrums
RB1 XVox
RB2 E-HDrums
RB2 XGuitar
RB2 XVox
TBRB XDrums
TBRB XVox
LRB XGuitar
LRB XVox
GDRB HDrums
RB3 E-HDrums
RB3 XVox
RBB XGuitar
RBB E-HDrums

That's 54 still available right off the bat. Even discounting most of the GH HDrums and the GH xVox, that still leaves me over 30, so it should happen. That's my hope.

#5: Advancing on Bushi's scoreboards

I don't think there'll be enough time left in 2019 to do this one, given how long I expect to be taking for all of those FGFCs, but it will be a good segue into 2020 since that's where I'll be anyways (at least until I do finally dip into the Misc. games and can play RB4/Live). Ostensibly my goal is at least top 20 for XGuitar and at least top 15 for the others but preferably top 10. I don't think I can go for much more, both because I'm not that great a squeezer and my guitars have very distinct (if minute) whammy lag that keeps me from getting SP from just-half-bar-length phrases needed for high scores.

#6: Score stats board shenanigans +DLC score inputs

I haven't forgotten about this, but now I've gotten a bit of a hankering for going for FGFCs now, so I'm switching to that. I still intend to start from WoR and work backwards so i can cover all the SP paths I need to make, and not worry about where I get my FCs from.

As fo 2018, that seems like a pretty tame year, all things considered. It's a lot less lively (and a bit lighter) than 2017, but then again I wasn't actively trying to burden myself with constant playtime like I did in 17. I still slipped into it anyways, but the intent to cut myself some slack was still there. It also marked my real debut with Lefty, where I did get a lot more done than I expected to. That account won't really amount to more than a side project that I play on to let my interest in GH simmer instead of dying out completely, but it will be nice if I get to the point I can go for FGFCs there, too. Especially when I can play even 1/4th as well as I do on righty.

Welp, that's the plan. Feel free to tell me what you think. Unless I feel really inspired I don't think I'll change this down the line (inb4June2019melaughsinmyface), but suggestions are always welcome. And feel free to guess what magic FGFC #200 will be! I haven't made up my mind on it, given the slim pickings, but you're always welcome to make a guess!

Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats a whole lot to do in one year ! wishing you luck.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
thats a whole lot to do in one year ! wishing you luck.

I don't expect to get farther than 200 FGFCs. The Bushi stuff would just cover the last couple months (and that would take too long to start on DLC FCs, so).

TheLonging  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
Blitz (Regular): +1 to 9th over TheLonging

Is Blitz still functional? If so, I may have to try and one-up you~

NavyCherub wrote:
AshleyWilis wrote:
hi for me Its something different...
It seems like Full sound full combo...
I mean It show passion and determination for my guitar
Smoke weed erryday.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 61, 62, 63  Next