ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Flewer: Hitting 2 broken notes (MLM MGuitar, TUI HDrums) !
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

any FGFC is a win in my book. can't mess with Take A Picture, it's a strum fest and very long on top of that.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any FGFC, from Easy to Expert or GH1 to GHL (and any game in between), is worth the praise. Great job!

Now gogo 82/84 WTHGuitar, minimum!

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

FC count: 9
Flewer  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you guys !

Voidedlefty wrote:

Now gogo 82/84 WTHGuitar, minimum!

Yes, of course...minimum

I spent some time playing random stuff here and there, also played with my gf guitar/vocals for a bit.
So no grind sessions for any songs, just went for SR sessions.

Here is a summary:

GH:WT HGuitar:
1 - About A Girl (Unplugged)
2 -Beautiful Disaster
3 - Obstacle 1
4 - The One I Love
5 - Some Might Say
6 - Today
7 - What I've Done
8 - Band On The Run
9 - Up Around The Bend
10 - Misery Business
11 - Hotel California
12 - Eye Of The Tiger
13 - Spiderwebs
14 - Dammit
15 - Everlong
16 - American Woman
17 - Our Truth
18 - Freak On A Leash
19 - Parabola
20 - Schism

Nothing much to say about those. Got a couple of -1 along the way, I'll clean them later.

Also got a random one on XGuitar:
1 - Beatiful Disaster

Lastly, I decided to mess around with EBass, just to get increasing difficulty as I progress through bass. Also, I am a bit of a completionist, so I might go for all difficulties at some point. This will take some time, but let's see if I can manage to go for them from time to time.

EBass
1 - No Sleep Till Brooklyn
2 - What I've Done
3 - Beat It
4 - About A Girl (Unplugged)
5 - One Way Or Another
6 - The One I Love
7 - Eye Of The Tiger
8 - Stillborn
9 - On The Road Again (Live)

I also played some GH:M XGuitar but couldn't pull any FC (for now !)
Flewer  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for GH5 EBass FGFC and random GH5 (and WT) stuff.

I have compiled everything into a tablesheet, so that it is easier to follow along what I've done so far. Link

I'll do some more GH5 Bass, Guitar and Drums from time to time before going for a bit of Metallica I guess.

Have fun playing !
Flewer  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for a couple of Gh:WoR HGuitar and HDrums FCs !

Decided to increase the hyperspeed to 3 (I was at 1 before) and it turns out it was a great idea !

HDrums :

#47: 2112 Pt. 6 - Soliloquy. Well, this one has been a nightmare since I first played it back in 2012. There has to be a problem coming from the devs, as the triplets rolls at the end of the song are defintely not heard in the song. I remember playing this in Expert after seeing those rolls on Hard, and FC'ing the song sightread, as no rolls are present on Expert. Anyway, the song in itself is not long, so the grind was not too bad.

#48 (You Can Still) Rock in America : SR. This was a song I had 3 overhits on in the past.

#49 Burnin' for You : SR. I also had 1 overhit before.

#50 I Know What I Am : easy enough.

#51 Bohemian Rhapsody : oh boy, I did not want to play this for a long time, as the song in itself is great, but the charts are just boring for 95% of the song. Anyway, practiced the roll for 15mins, and FC'd first try after that.

#52 2112 Pt. 2 - The Temples of Syrinx : practiced the rolls for 10mins, and went on to FC first try after that.

#53 Sharp Dressed Man (Live). HLY SMOKY OUTRO. This is cursed. I managed to got the FC in two tries after trying a new method to hit the red hits + sustain. Basically, I do not play the sustain at all, and go for the first hit a bit late to ensure I am not in the sustain anymore, and hit the second as close as the other hit. Glah it is done. Not glad I will have to hit this on Expert too. And X+.

HGuitar :

#64 Paranoid (Live) : finally hit the solo in a random run.
#65 Unskinny Bop : switching to HS3 did all the work.
#66 Move It On Over (Live) : same.
#67 2112 Pt. 7 - Grand Finale : I had a couple of -1's before, it finally clicked.
#68 2112 Pt. 4 - Presentation : HS3 magic.
#69 Aqualung : a couple of -1's before, finally had it, first try of the day.

Did some GH:M also, got a couple SR on HGuitar :

#1 For Whom the Bell Tolls
#2 Nothing Else Matters
#3 No Leaf Clover
#4 Sad But True
#5 Stone Cold Crazy
#6 Fade to Black : yeah, very cool I got this one SR !
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For SDM I think you basically have to do that almost every time those kinds of things show in any song. Very frustrating.

Just don't look at Commotion's outro.

Great job with all the HFCs!

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
Flewer  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A couple of new Hard FC's here and there :

WoR HGuitar
#70 Children of the Grave, needed to hit the solo and I eventually did it
#71 Tones of Home, just a matter of consistency
#72 Nemesis, actually not that hard

Also got 10 new XBass FCs (total is 43), increased to 72 HBass, only missing FoTS for MBass and EBass FGFC !

I literally filled my FC table list for GH:WoR Bass, I like the colors

Also did some vocal stuff and I'm pretty bad. May need some tips to hit anything vocal related. My voice is sometimes too low (tone wise) the microphone won't even record it
Flewer  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for a couple of E/M FGFCs, as well as 5 HGuitar FCs on WoR, being

Modern Day Cowboy
Renegade
Psychosocial
Deadfall
Call me the Breeze

I swear I couldn't do Deadfall for the longest time, I was stuck at 94%. But then, played it once and got 98%, restarted and FC'd it. Okay.

Also got GH:WoR MBass FGFC (FotS was eventually nice to me), GH:WoR EGuitar and BH EBass.
Working my way up to a BH M/HBass FGFC, eventually XBass ? Not sure about that one as take a picture is a bit daunting. Got Rio in a SR, but alt-strums are what I am most worried about.

Also played a bit of GH:M MGuitar. I SRFC'd Master of Puppets which I am very pleased about. Disposable Heroes will be the hardest FC I think.
Well I though so until playing Mommy's Little Monster ! There is a stupid broken note that will take ages to hit... For those unaware: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHPC9dw-cEY
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disposable Heroes is def the hardest with 2124 notes on Medium, the longest note streak in the entire series. it was #48 for me. the song is long and if you don't like it, it's going to be a grind, but I as one of my favorite song, I could play it 10-15 times in a row without problem and manage to do it after 2-3 days. I've never ever hit the broken note in Mommy's Little Monster. I watched the video probably 1000 times and I still can't figure out what to do, so I left it as is.

I somehow missed you were going for E/M FGFC, so good luck and congratz.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
Disposable Heroes is def the hardest with 2124 notes on Medium, the longest note streak in the entire series. it was #48 for me. the song is long and if you don't like it, it's going to be a grind, but I as one of my favorite song, I could play it 10-15 times in a row without problem and manage to do it after 2-3 days. I've never ever hit the broken note in Mommy's Little Monster. I watched the video probably 1000 times and I still can't figure out what to do, so I left it as is.

I somehow missed you were going for E/M FGFC, so good luck and congratz.

YOu're supposed to play it like a really fast grace note that just happens to be two non-HO/PO notes (so a really fast down/up or up/down with fretting to match). Same way with the one in MoP HGuitar; in fact, I think they're essentially played the same way. THat being said, I don't remember if there's any leniency involved as I basically just FC'd them and forgot about them.

Good luck to you, FLewer!

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
Flewer  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:

YOu're supposed to play it like a really fast grace note that just happens to be two non-HO/PO notes (so a really fast down/up or up/down with fretting to match).

Please reassure me, the ghost note is the same note as the visible one, right ?
It is a YB chord right ?

--------------------------------------------

A little update as I FGFC'd BH MBass/HBass, and also GH5 MBass. I am currently working on GH5 EGuitar/MGuitar, being halfway through so far.

I also picked drums (it had been a while). I think the red pad is overstrumming a bit : when I hit it, there are too many vibrations being spread in the drumkit, and some other notes, like the blue tom for example, gets triggeret. This also can happen when I hit a cymbal too hard, but I try to be as gentle as possible.

I decided to put a cloth on the red pad, so far there have been less problems I think?

Anyway, decided to get some GH:WoR Easy Drums songs (Calling, IYWPPFW, Move it on Over, Bloodlines, 2112 Pt.7, Bat Country, Black Widow of la Porte) and Medium ones (TDWF, 2112 Pt.7, Calling, Holy Wars, IYWPPFW, Setting Fire, Bloodlines, Deadfall), and got Chemical Warfare MDrums !

I also got Get Free XDrums (having FC'd it back in 2012...on X+), Motivation HDrums (the bridge is fast, but only green notes so not that tricky),

and HOLY WARS HDrums !! Clearly this one is a favorite of mine. Only took 1 try. I used to play it a lot back in the day (the song is an all-time favorite of mine). 1760 notes, probably my biggest NS on drums (if not any instruments ?) to date. So happy with this one, this just shows I am slowly but surely coming back to the level I had 10 years ago.

Also got Calling HDrums -3 out of nowhere (the song is too fast for me, but somehow, somehow, brute forced my way into a great run), and a FotS MDrums almost FC, being past the three blast sections but missing on a fill afterwards.

Last edited by Flewer on Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that didnt take to get back on track, wow. wish I had that drum talent but I doin't. I can play M Drum but no way I can FC anything.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry, it's the exact same notes. You just have to play them A.) Super-fast and B.) one note at a time (and IIRC you can't hold Y? I could be wrong about that).

Great job on the Drums FCs, btw! You gonna FC the rest of the Megadeth songs while you're at it?

Flewer  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:

Great job on the Drums FCs, btw! You gonna FC the rest of the Megadeth songs while you're at it?

I already did Sudden Death back in 2012, I only need to learn the fill in TDWF that comes around 2/3 times in the song. Should happen in the future, but this is not a goal I am setting at the moment.

Bump for 2100+ FCs across all difficulties and games I own ! I wanted to do this bump for 2000 FCs, but I eventually decided to end with the FGFCs I was going for beforehand.

So bump for a couple more FGFCs, some E/M Guitar & Bass along the way as well as both GH:WoR MDrums (FotS happened the day after I choked after the third blast section) and GH:M MDrums, which was a bit of a pain as the songs are loooooong and hard to grind, especially with my kit that can start to overhit like crazy.
Yesterday I had a session without major overhits, but today it was just too frustrating, so I am gonna pause the GH:M EDrums FGFC quest and go start either BH E/M Guitar or TB:RB M Guitar/Bass, while still trying drums from time to time.

Have fun !
Flewer  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I am a man of words, I did in fact finish the EDrums FGFC of GH:Metallica before moving on. What can I say, I had sessions without major overhits or drops, it all went well.
So that's now 20 FGFCs in the bag !

[Need Help here]
However, when trying to move on to BH, I realize that I have now a new problem: one note out of 3 starts to drop/not register on drums after playing for a a minute or two. The same problem happens with guitar as some notes get severely delayed, and I end up missing.
This has nothing to do with calibration, as everything worked just fine before.

This problem has spread to GH5, GH:WoR, probably WT as well. However, it does not impact GH:M in the slightest. I don't know why. Also, it also works fine for TB:Rock Band.

I tried to swap Wiimotes, change batteries, resync wiimotes, nothing changed.

TL:DR, I played for 3 weeks on GH:M without playing another game, and now everything in other games starts to desync/not register on drums/guitar (probably vocals as well).
If you have any tips, I'll gladly take those to fix those problems.

So for now, GH:M it is until the problem is fixed by some miracle. I started grinding HDrums, and got Mercyful Fate 1st try. 11 minutes of stress is too much. I still have this -1 run on X back from 2012 that I'll need to fix at some point...

And got All Nightmare Long after 2 restarts ! One of my all time best drums FCs to date ! Also first Hard FC on WT Drums.

I'll try to get FGFC-4 (that is Dyer's Eve, FFWF, Battery, War Ensemble) as those are simply too fast for me.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: