ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
November (formerly known as Halloween) Bash in Dublin, CA
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hitoshura  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can bring my 360. I've got a gold Live membership, so we should be able to do the online thing if we want.

Kow, it's good that you can bring 2 Les Pauls. The FIRST DAY I got mine, the strum bar got screwy after the final boss fight. Now it makes this godawful noise when I upstrum, and feels weird enough to throw me off.
JetsterDajet  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds awesome, guys. I had a friend of mine bring over his Wii and we played online, lots of fun. Not too many people on there, though.
JetsterDajet  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New addition to OP! Please RSVP!
Hitoshura  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got some stuff going on in Davis Thursday night/Friday morning, but I should be able to make it back in time to show up sometime Friday evening. I'd say anytime after 6pm is ok with me, so if you want to start later than that just let me know. I'd be happy to help set up - I may even be able to get there earlier if you need the extra help before then.

I have some tentative plans on Sunday, so I will probably only be there Friday night/Saturday day, but we'll see how those plans turn out come Saturday.

Oh, and I'll be driving, not taking BART or bus.
youhas  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Assuming it works OK for you, I'll show up on Friday night after work and stay through Saturday night, leaving Sunday morning. Probably won't show up before 7pm on Friday, if not later. Will happily bring along a 360 Les Paul and whatever beer and soda I can scrape up, sure thing. I, too, will be driving. (Well, unless that whole "BART to the South Bay" thing wraps up about 17 years ahead of schedule, I guess.) Chinese food is fine by me.

(Aside for Jetster: Ealasaid had a Guitar Hero Day at work... and one of her co-workers brought in a customs-disc system... which she'd purchased from some guy off of CraigsList... which was almost certainly you, as best we can tell. Unless there are roaming gaggles of South/East Bay people doling out copies of "Linoleum Knife" customs or something. )

Amusing the world 140 characters at a time: http://www.twitter.com/youhas
kow  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure if I'll have 2 Les Pauls after all. I have had *0* time to try to pick up the second presale and I'm not even sure if they'll even HAVE it by this point. I'll see what's up tomorrow on my way into work (or back), but otherwise it might just be a single LP from me.

I can bring a decent set of headphones with a moderately long cord, too.

I will be showing up Saturday during the day, and I doubt I'll be staying the night. I may show up on Sunday too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: