ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
o2jam

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games -> Popn'Music and Beatmania
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TransfuSe  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:02 pm    Post subject: o2jam Reply with quote

I'm not sure how often this game gets talked about around here, but since it's kind of like Beatmania I guess this is the spot for it. I'm personally not great at the game, but I am kind of imporving and find it a lot of fun.

Here's a video taken from a championship in korea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJM8-b_ZOqc
JohnnyGrey  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was gonna say, it doesnt look that hard then all of a sudden

i never heard of the game before...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was a hardcore player of the game for a year about...a year ago lol.

I was a lv. 58 (out of 100) player and it takes time and skill to get there. Every 4 levels you have to do a mission, like pass X level song with X mods or X combo etc. and you cant level up or gain exp until you completed that task. Once you hit lv. 10 you can't gain exp unless playing in a VS room.

The song difficulties were by 3 levels (EX for Easy, NX for Normal, and HX for Hard) and 2 special levels ([Easy] for Super Easy and [SHD] for Super Hard) and were ranged from lv. 1-50 (with only one lv. 40-49 song and 1 lv. 50 song), but after about lv. 30 difficulty levels were pretty much free game (a 34 can be easier than a 31 etc.). My limit was a 38, which was the third hardest level song in the game (End of Fight HX, youtube it ).

The song in the first post video is called Identity part II on Hard (obviously lol). I've come very close to passing it but never managed to get past the mash part at the end.

I quit because the songs the game was pulling out sucked and the charts were just hard for the sake of being hard. I moved on to private servers (don't ask) and that got boring after awhile because most of the players there sucked XD.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games -> Popn'Music and Beatmania All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: