ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Guitar Hero : Aerosmith!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 66, 67, 68  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chiefbigtree14  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

darkoctane wrote:
Maybe it won't be half bad, let's just hope neversoft doesn't kill the series.

neversoft already killed the series with gh3.

The HOPOs will be so easy that you can bash the frets left and right with your penis and end up hitting the entire solo.

My Acc. Thread: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=63204
DrofMot  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chiefbigtree14 wrote:
darkoctane wrote:

Congrats on the stupidest 20th post I've ever seen. GH3 was good, believe it or not, the engine made it more fun to play, the song selection was great, it was still a HARD game, I don't see why everyone bitches about Neversoft.
DrofMot  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

darkoctane wrote:
What about.....

-Guitar Hero: Metalica
-Guitar Hero: Joe Satriani
-Guitar Hero: Slayer
-Guitar Hero: Living Colour
-Guitar Hero: Jimi Hendrix

...Get my drift? Maybe Neversoft should do a shitload of games like this! I think it'd be cool...but that's just me. This is definitely not GH4, probably just an expansion like the person above me said, but hey...let's give this whole 'single band game' idea a chance. Maybe it won't be half bad, let's just hope neversoft doesn't kill the series.

No. Metallica is OVERRATED, and a game of all Metallica would be just as monotonous as a game with all Aerosmith. Any game with all one band is going to get a little boring, but hey, if you don't like it, DON'T BUY IT.

Edit: sorry for the double post, just had to get that out.
WildcatTennis  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrofMot wrote:
chiefbigtree14 wrote:
darkoctane wrote:

Congrats on the stupidest 20th post I've ever seen. GH3 was good, believe it or not, the engine made it more fun to play, the song selection was great, it was still a HARD game, I don't see why everyone bitches about Neversoft.

agree. GH3 is possibly the best thing next to Hersey's Sundae Pie (next time you find yourself at BK, GET IT!!!). i love it, and i think it is better than GH2. WILL PEOPLE RELIZE THIS!!!:

The cover of Guitar Hero: Aerosmith wrote:
Play the songs Aerosmith and it's influences wrote!!

is there anything about JUST Aeromith? No. Didn't think so.

#1 fan for AWG!... I need a life.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: WildcatTennis
Crononaut  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^ Since I don't think Metallica is overrated, and hence disagree with your opinion, should I assume that yours is the 21st "stupidest" post in this thread?

I'll be interested to see what other songs they offer; for me that would be the only saving grace, but realistically it's pretty unlikely I'll be buying this one, as I am not a big fan of Aerosmith; not enough to buy a game dedicated to them anyways.

Ductape  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys i recently went into a popular gamestop here in manhattan and they had a huge board sporting the new guitar hero game What it said was..

Guitar hero: Aerosmith ( fancy font.... no more hardcore GH font)
coming july 08

it also said.

Featuring music by aerosmith and all their favorite bands. So this means any song could be on it. I personally cant fucking wait for this game

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps we are heading into a landslide of what could be a lot like the Sims...lots and lots of expansion packs...some may seem pointless, and others may appreciate it

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ductape wrote:
Hey guys i recently went into a popular gamestop here in manhattan and they had a huge board sporting the new guitar hero game What it said was..

coming july 08

it also said.

Featuring music by aerosmith and all their favorite bands. So this means any song could be on it. I personally cant fucking wait for this game

which is what i have stated. if people will chill out, geez. there is only one song that is on there that we know of, Dream On. You don't know, maybe there will be half of their favorite band's songs.

#1 fan for AWG!... I need a life.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: WildcatTennis
Ductape  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think ima go and take a pic of it and upload it for u guys to see. =D

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chiefbigtree14 wrote:
darkoctane wrote:

So play Rock Band.

I see absolutely no need to play favorites between Guitar Hero and Rock Band. If you like GH1-2, well, Harmonix has Rock Band there for you.

I think Harmonix moving on to Rock Band while we STILL get Guitar Hero on top of that is pretty awesome. There's more out there. I play both.

I do prefer Rock Band to GHIII as far as gameplay goes (though I think GHIII works just fine too), but I think GHIII has a way better tracklist than Rock Band. (though no more Slipknot or Disturbed please)

Looking forward to GHIV too. GH: Aerosmith..... uh... okay, but I'm definitely not paying full price for it, and if they're adding drums and mics, they damn well better work with Rock Band's controllers. No way in hell am I buying another set of drums. I already have twice as many guitars as I need thanks to this incompatibility nonsense. I don't have room for more drums. The Rock Band drums are way too big as it is.

Keeping the controllers incompatible is the biggest thing that would make me drop Guitar Hero in favor of Rock Band, or vice versa. In case anyone from Neversoft (or Harmomix) reads this, if the new games don't start working with what I ALREADY HAVE, I'll definitely DEFINITELY stop buying them. I'm already pissed off at having to buy TWO guitars when I moved to the Xbox 360. So now I have two 360 guitars and one PS2 guitar, and that's not even enough to play two player on GHIII. Ridiculous.

Make the controllers for anything work on anything, and I'll probably buy everything you release. From what I've seen, the Neversoft guys seem pretty cool, so if it's Activision or whoever pushing for the controller incompatibility, tell them no!

And leave free DLC up longer than two days... I don't check Guitar Hero news on a daily basis... I would have liked to play Dream On.

Last edited by Potatomasher on Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total
shananagans4  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rock Band sucks: the setlist, graphics, engine, notes(squares), hos/pos, is complete garbage. im glad i only had to pay 30 bucks for that piece of shit.

seriously if you use the arguement "it includes singing and drums" im going to cyber smack you. so what? woopadeedoo. its not that fun in all honesty it really isnt. singing is okay but too bad 90% of the songs in the game a cover bands. drums is meh, idk i really dont like the feel of it. overall i just dont like rock band. fender sucks, gibson poos circles on fender. guitar hero 3 consists of mainly master tracks. i dont dig the squares, they suck.

btw neversoft did a decent job with gh3, its better than gh2 so get over it.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: shananagans4
bune  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ductape wrote:

coming july 08

it also said.

please tell me this is from a merged thread.

Potatomasher: the Rock Band drums are too big? what would you rather?

shananagans4: you're bringing up guitar brands in regards to a plastic toy? I know the real guitars have distinctive sounds and effects but these aren't real guitars so all you're really getting are logos. Those logos make that much of a difference?
flyndtmn22  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shananagans4 wrote:
Rock Band sucks: the setlist, graphics, engine, notes(squares), hos/pos, is complete garbage. im glad i only had to pay 30 bucks for that piece of shit.

seriously if you use the arguement "it includes singing and drums" im going to cyber smack you. so what? woopadeedoo. its not that fun in all honesty it really isnt. singing is okay but too bad 90% of the songs in the game a cover bands. drums is meh, idk i really dont like the feel of it. overall i just dont like rock band. fender sucks, gibson poos circles on fender. guitar hero 3 consists of mainly master tracks. i dont dig the squares, they suck.

btw neversoft did a decent job with gh3, its better than gh2 so get over it.

This post wins the award for "Most Opinion-Driven Post Whose Author is Sadly Unaware That His Opinions Are Not Facts"
flyndtmn22  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:24 pm    Post subject: Re: ??? Reply with quote

benbenben1221 wrote:
what does FC mean?

And this post wins the award for "Best All-Around WTF?" (2 pages back) Talk about off-topic. Made me laugh out loud though, so I have that going for me..
Patriotstillidie  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ductape wrote:
in manhattan

Uh. Lucky you.
El Jefe [] (Waiting for the new Xplorer)
Get a gf [] (Don't worry I can check this when I want..It's just I have exams this year)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 66, 67, 68  Next
Page 45 of 68

Jump to: