ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
League Playoff Participants
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TMagsCT06  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the hell it says I had no score submitted which is total bullshit. This league was the first I had entered and I am not leaving with a positive impression of how it was run. I realize how much effort it takes to run a league smoothly and I appreciate it but it seemed really half-assed and I really hope that next season it will be better. (I realize that it could have and probably was an error on my part but I'm still upset at how the league was run)

/rant

Good luck Yomamasdancin in the finals. My score was 2,000 points lower than yours so I would have lost even if my score wasn't lost somehow.
TheVacuum7  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HellnFire666 wrote:
i forgot to submit my dont hold back FC before i left for spring break, and the hotel's IP that i was at was banned from scorehero so i couldnt submit. I was completely crushed because i thought i could win the tourney, but ill be back next season.

dang! now you're gonna make me feel like I don't deserve this finals spot!

Good luck pog0, I think I'll have a tough score to beat.
pog0  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheVacuum7 wrote:
HellnFire666 wrote:
i forgot to submit my dont hold back FC before i left for spring break, and the hotel's IP that i was at was banned from scorehero so i couldnt submit. I was completely crushed because i thought i could win the tourney, but ill be back next season.

Feel free to not submit one, btw

gg gl!
Rednanaki  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kornkamp1027 wrote:

hey man, you did awesome too, as did everyone
throughout the league regular season i was working 6 days a week at least and almost never had more than an hour to play all songs. in the playoffs i took the time and effort since i had only one song to play. if it makes you feel any better, i forgot about my rock band finals song in x-2 until the last second and only cranked out 284k on highway star and lost that one. good job rednanaki and hope to see you all again next season

Yup, it was great playing against you. Awesome job on all the playoff songs too. See you next season

GH League Season 8, AAA-5 Runner-Up, Seeded #1
pog0  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheVacuum7 wrote:
HellnFire666 wrote:

TheVacuum7
606,838 (97%, 871 NS)

vs.

pog0
608,549 (98%, 824 NS)

WOW CLOSE! GG Vacuum. My NS is a result of missing right BEFORE solo A. I could do the crazy fast trills, but then I could never FC the last couple parts of solo A.
TheVacuum7  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pog0 wrote:

TheVacuum7
606,838 (97%, 871 NS)

vs.

pog0
608,549 (98%, 824 NS)

WOW CLOSE! GG Vacuum. My NS is a result of missing right BEFORE solo A. I could do the crazy fast trills, but then I could never FC the last couple parts of solo A.

OMG!!!! I hit the trills under a 4X combo but after I missed almost all of the other solo chunks. I usually miss about 1-3 notes per chunk but this run, I basically missed all of the notes...That dumb mistake lead to a loss in the damn finals!!

because of that stupidity, I will see you all in season9 (DAMN!!)
pog0  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheVacuum7 wrote:
pog0 wrote:

TheVacuum7
606,838 (97%, 871 NS)

vs.

pog0
608,549 (98%, 824 NS)

OMG!!!! I hit the trills under a 4X combo but after I missed almost all of the other solo chunks. I usually miss about 1-3 notes per chunk but this run, I basically missed all of the notes...That dumb mistake lead to a loss in the damn finals!!

Bummer. I know that if you had beat me by 3k points or less, I'd have been pretty annoyed at my unnecessary note miss. Did you miss at all in solo B or just A? I think my run was -17. Can't remember, I'll check my camera later.

It was a pleasure playing with you and I hope we're in the same division next season, whichever that may be. I don't think I'd stand a lick of a chance in AAA-1, but it'd help progress my learning curve by forcing me to play with the best.
TheVacuum7  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pog0 wrote:
TheVacuum7 wrote:
pog0 wrote:

TheVacuum7
606,838 (97%, 871 NS)

vs.

pog0
608,549 (98%, 824 NS)

Bummer. I know that if you had beat me by 3k points or less, I'd have been pretty annoyed at my unnecessary note miss. Did you miss at all in solo B or just A? I think my run was -17. Can't remember, I'll check my camera later.

It was a pleasure playing with you and I hope we're in the same division next season, whichever that may be. I don't think I'd stand a lick of a chance in AAA-1, but it'd help progress my learning curve by forcing me to play with the best.

Yeah lol my best run notes-hit wise before this was -7(99%i think). And yes, I somehow got 97% along with hitting the first 2 sets of trills and only missing in solo A!!! . I have no idea how that is possible
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21
Page 21 of 21

Jump to: