ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
NorCal Get Together Saturday Night anyone?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
voidofenigmas  

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 3:17 pm    Post subject: NorCal Get Together Saturday Night anyone? Reply with quote

so i'm house sitting for my parents and have a nice big house all to myself so I was wondering if anybody in sonoma county was interested in an all night saturday get together. I leave for work at 6am so everyone would have to be up by then. Start at 5pm my house is in sebastopol anyone interested? If you can't make this look for Youhas's get together end of June.

I have a 360, 2 explorer's, rock band full set I think I still have all the stuff for it. I have a good sized tv I could bring from my house in Rohnert Park could have a dual TV setup. A rock band and a GH3 Setup would be cool.

Side note I live in the middle of no where and can not get delivery or anything so if you want food, you need to bring it I have a nice kitchen so if you wanna bring a papa murphy's pizza or something of that nature I have the tools to cook :P

Last edited by voidofenigmas on Thu May 22, 2008 3:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: voidofenigmas
voidofenigmas  

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for such short notice I just found out I was house sitting like 20 minutes ago :P
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: voidofenigmas
voidofenigmas  

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my boss is paying me to take the day off saturday :P So we can start this as early as you guys want. Anyone interested post on here ASAP let me know are you coming how many you're brining all welcome.
youhas  

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would be within the realm of consideration... but my Saturday is already spoken for. Best of luck, though!

Amusing the world 140 characters at a time: http://www.twitter.com/youhas
voidofenigmas  

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

guess not lol well ill see you all in june at youhas's and for the tourny at the sweet spot
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: