ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Utah Tourny Get Together!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grimnir  

Location: OMG you live in ut or play on psn? add me lets play!!!

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 4:43 pm    Post subject: Utah Tourny Get Together!!! Reply with quote

Hey everyone. Utah is having a state championship tourney going on right now. I already played at the Murray location, but I will be comming to both the AF and Orem locations!

These are being held at Best Buy locations, the AF location is hosting on the 17th of May and Orem is 7th of June! Hope to see many people there.

The event in murray had a bit of down time between the preliminary round and final round. I'm expecting about as much down time the other days too, since the even starts at noon putting people through preliminary and starts finals at 6. So I'm thinking, what are some cool things to do during this downtime? My votes - Order some Pizza and Soda. We can all chip in whatever and get tons of pizza and soda. Also maybe we can do some battle games, or co-ops?

Also I'm thinking, maybe we can arrange after these tourney's are over, some get togethers through the summer for even more gh action ^_^

I'm easy to recognize, since I'm about 6'5" with a really big nose. I'll be wearing the event T-Shirt, and not competing because I have already been in the Murray location. But I'll be there and wanting to play with anyone and everyone, so show up and lets have some fun ^_^

My name irl is Daniel, and here's a pic so you'll recognize me ^_^

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey count me in hehe i'll try to make a couple events, i'm without a doubt going to be in the AF one competing so this could be a good place for KoT to enter if he wants, I know i've been dying to compete against him :P, that is of course if he decides to return again soon.

Anyways Daniel i'll see you there and i'm lookin forward to some co-op with you and maybe some pfo.

^
Me, though i think i'll be the one finding you lol :P
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Quickdraw423
Quickdraw  

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow i had a BLAST at the american fork tournament, i recommend going to this one all you people of utah, it was very fun and i met some really nice people.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Quickdraw423
Kingofterrors  

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be at one of the tournaments. Probably the South Salt Lake on the 24th or whatever day it is.

Location: OMG you live in ut or play on psn? add me lets play!!!

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I'll be going to the Orem and Jordan Landing locations to hang out and watch who's playing. Since you missed the ssl location, I guess I'll see you playing at the jordan one kot ^_^ Maybe Quickdraw wants to carpool up with me and we can have a little showdown? haha

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grim I would absolutely love to if I would be back from Jersey by then, unfortunately I get back on the 15th so this epic showdown between us won't be happening until july 5th ;D
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: