ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Spring Indiana SH Get-Together

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bballcenter7  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:16 am    Post subject: Spring Indiana SH Get-Together Reply with quote

I remember reading last fall that everyone really wanted to have a spring meeting, and with spring fast approaching I thought I might stir the pot a little and get things rolling for it. Now, there is no possible way for me to host this thing (don't exactly own my own dwelling, I'm 17) but maybe we can get it organized for sometime in the next month.

Also, maybe, Evansville this time? Just a thought

Sellagerg  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kickass idea. i can come most likely if in evansville. otherwise i'm screwed lol.
MPChedda  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:45 am    Post subject: Re: Spring Indiana SH Get-Together Reply with quote

bballcenter7 wrote:
I remember reading last fall that everyone really wanted to have a spring meeting, and with spring fast approaching I thought I might stir the pot a little and get things rolling for it. Now, there is no possible way for me to host this thing (don't exactly own my own dwelling, I'm 17) but maybe we can get it organized for sometime in the next month.

Also, maybe, Evansville this time? Just a thought

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.

Definitely in

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, since it's in Evansville and it's close I'll see if I can go to meet some good people who can actually play.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Valiant91
malictus  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Indiana get-together at my place last December was a kick-ass time for everyone involved! I'd probably be willing to hold another event here sometime soon, but of course I live in Bloomington. So let's see if anyone from elsewhere in Indiana is able to host it; if not, I can have it here again most likely.
ShinaeUhm  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me, my girlfriend, her sister and 2 of my buddies are down if its near the Bloomington area
sigster1287  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also am in the bloomington area if thats where we were possibly thinking of doing it... I go to college at IU. I have never been to one of these things. what goes on?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: sigster1287
Duce1621  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sigster1287 wrote:
I also am in the bloomington area if thats where we were possibly thinking of doing it... I go to college at IU. I have never been to one of these things. what goes on?

Goat slaying, virgin sacrificing...raining blood gets played a lot.

No, people just get together to hang out and play rythme (and other) games for a day or so. Its just a nice way to finally meet some of the user names you get to see post and play online.

Also, the IN group is mega-kickass. If you can go meet them...go!

GD:RB brought be back, RB3 will keep me

Bass FCs: RB 55/58, RB2 71/84, DLC 22/lol++(of over 300 DLC FCs only 22 scores were still posted...wtf!), AC/DC(X) 0/18, LRB(X) 18/45, GD:RB 10/43
sigster1287  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was wondering have there been any further developments with this because i have never been to one (just joined scorehero not too long ago) and would really like to attend. also are priest and wulfe usually at these?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: sigster1287
norono  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depending on when it is, I might be interested in attending again.
sigster1287 wrote:
i was wondering have there been any further developments with this because i have never been to one (just joined scorehero not too long ago) and would really like to attend. also are priest and wulfe usually at these?

They were both at the last indiana get together proof.

ShinaeUhm wrote:
Me, my girlfriend, her sister and 2 of my buddies are down if its near the Bloomington area

Is your girlfriend's sister hot?

Xbox Live Gamertag - nOrOnO
Mushy2008  

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

malictus wrote:
The Indiana get-together at my place last December was a kick-ass time for everyone involved! I'd probably be willing to hold another event here sometime soon, but of course I live in Bloomington. So let's see if anyone from elsewhere in Indiana is able to host it; if not, I can have it here again most likely.

That would be awesome since my plans for the last one fell through and I did not get to attend... (sucks when you have to rely on others for transportation) But the summer is coming up so maybe sometime in June Or July

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Mushy2008 PSN Name: Mushy2008 Wii Friend Code: 4798547854137468 ICQ Number
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would definitely be up for a get-together in Evansville, but seeing as how spring is quickly turning into summer, perhaps we can discuss a get-together at a later date?

These days I'm all over the place. I'm going back to Texas later this month and won't be in Evansville again until August. Would people like to have a get together some weekend in August or September? Anything to take the monotony out of the beginning of school... Or perhaps a get-together over a fall break?

Evansville would be awesome, seeing as how its ScoreHero central these days. ;) But I can make the drive somewhere if need be (preferably not any farther than Indy). Obviously a weekend as well. ;)

Thoughts? I'd like to attend as many of these get-togethers as possible!

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
SArmstr0ng  

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*lurks in the shadows*
THOSE WERE THE DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYS!!!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
DEVINSTATER  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well since I dont know the map of indiana well... lol I don't know how far the drive is going to be but im either going to be in Fort Wayne or Huntington in August so I mght be able to show up

FC TWiE [X]
FC ttl [X]

Maybe start playing again [ ]
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: DEVINSTATER
Mushy2008  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEVINSTATER wrote:
Well since I dont know the map of indiana well... lol I don't know how far the drive is going to be but im either going to be in Fort Wayne or Huntington in August so I mght be able to show up

AGGHhhh.... lol It always confuses me when all of a sudden I see 2 get-together threads for IN and one has a bunch of posts that I have never seen :-)

here is the another thread in case you are interested (main Thread)

http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=64380

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Mushy2008 PSN Name: Mushy2008 Wii Friend Code: 4798547854137468 ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: