ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S9 - GH80s - Expert League Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HylianHero  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soo...here's the scoop. Not thinking about this weekend, I got a couple of preliminary runs done earlier this week and just assumed I would have time this weekend. ...Well, let's just say that was a mistake.

Expect AWFUL scores from me this week, as I basically gave myself 1 run per song on a horribly laggy TV.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GEH! I got my Lonely is the Night FC, but didn't work on the other songs AT ALL! The scores that I posted are all literally like 1 or 2 run throughs. And on top of that, my Lonely score didn't post for some reason . I PMd it to Elx (with a pic) so I really hope he posts it. It could mean the difference between making and missing the playoffs (depending on how many get in). Oh well, in case I don't make the playoffs, it's been fun everyone! Good luck in elimination.

EDIT: No love, Elx?

EDIT 2: Well, my Lonely score didn't get added, but I don't think it would have gotten me in anyways. I mostly worked on GH2 in week 4, so even with that FC, I think I would have been way short. Best of luck to everyone who made it. It's been fun.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: IWi11KickU
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I have to say, despite cringing when I saw BIM was our semi-final song, this actually turned into an interesting grind session to say the least. I really doubt I have Hylian beat (based on what he was saying in #SH earlier), but I'm surprised with the run I eventually managed to pull off o_O

Good luck to all others who have to play BIM ^_^
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I have to say, despite cringing when I saw BIM was our semi-final song, this actually turned into an interesting grind session to say the least. I really doubt I have Hylian beat (based on what he was saying in #SH earlier), but I'm surprised with the run I eventually managed to pull off o_O

Good luck to all others who have to play BIM ^_^

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
HylianHero  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol double posting psx.

But yeah, I feel pretty happy about my score. I was just gonna settle with my "flail the solo and stick with the best flailing run I can" score until I remembered a year ago when I was able to tap the end trill. Threw it into practice for a couple minutes, started hitting that pretty consistently, then realized the trill in solo B was the exact same speed...and hit that on my first attempt of tapping it.

Sadly, couldn't pull both these taps into the same run (when I'd hit the one in B, I'd fail due to missed tapping of D, and when I missed B, I normally just flailed anyways), but the run I got had a decent B trill, kinda good flailing, and FC'ing the end trill, which boosted my score up about 5k or so. Don't know if it's good enough to beat psx, but I can say I pretty much did as well as I could to try. *tips his hat in psx's general direction*

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol double posting psx.

But yeah, I feel pretty happy about my score. I was just gonna settle with my "flail the solo and stick with the best flailing run I can" score until I remembered a year ago when I was able to tap the end trill. Threw it into practice for a couple minutes, started hitting that pretty consistently, then realized the trill in solo B was the exact same speed...and hit that on my first attempt of tapping it.

Sadly, couldn't pull both these taps into the same run (when I'd hit the one in B, I'd fail due to missed tapping of D, and when I missed B, I normally just flailed anyways), but the run I got had a decent B trill, kinda good flailing, and FC'ing the end trill, which boosted my score up about 5k or so. Don't know if it's good enough to beat psx, but I can say I pretty much did as well as I could to try. *tips his hat in psx's general direction*

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok this is odd, *wonder's if this will double post*

Anyway, managed to pull 160k outta my ass on BiM. I didn't have alot of time to really try on it, plus I'm half sickish atm and didn't have the urge to grind it >_>. I'm not sure what LordOmega's capable of on this song but good luck

Also, Seventeen for the finals FTW!! Even if I don't make the finals I think I'm gonna have a good grind at this song.

Good luck everyone!

Guitar Hero 1: 33/47
Guitar Hero 2: 63/64
Guitar Hero 80's: 26/30
Guitar Hero 3: 67/70

Total: 189/211

Currently working on: GH2X score improvements/Jordan

Current Jordan Score: 466099

Most recent score improvements:
26/8 John The Fisherman (+8)
3/8 Bad Reputation (+204)
31/7 Tattooed Love Boys (+127)
30/7 Surrender (+112)
22/7 Bad Reputation (+24)
3/7 Jordan (+15211)
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I double posted? Wow, my internet IS awesome!

Anywho, I saw what score you got scrolling up in #SH earlier, so congrats Hylian on making the final, you got me beat by 2k

I just felt like posting this pic, because that B percentage still boggles my mind. I somehow comboed that crap after the trill o_O

One of these days I'll actually learn to tap. Last night I decided wasn't going to be that time.

Once again, congrats Hylian (and to whoever is your opponent) and good luck on Seventeen

inb4 random double post 8 minutes apart because my internet is silly >_>

LordOmega  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Squigglejoe wrote:
Ok this is odd, *wonder's if this will double post*

Anyway, managed to pull 160k outta my ass on BiM. I didn't have alot of time to really try on it, plus I'm half sickish atm and didn't have the urge to grind it >_>. I'm not sure what LordOmega's capable of on this song but good luck

Also, Seventeen for the finals FTW!! Even if I don't make the finals I think I'm gonna have a good grind at this song.

Good luck everyone!

Congrats SquiggleJoe, I already knew that you would beat me ^^. Also congrats to you, Hylian.

psxfreak, let's go to a pub to cry a bit

Anyway, I REALLY suck at Seventeen, so in case I won at BiM, I would lose for sure at Seventeen.

Good luck guys!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: