ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Brisbane, Queensland: Tomorrow 23rd June

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thunderoo  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:13 am    Post subject: Brisbane, Queensland: Tomorrow 23rd June Reply with quote

It's a bit late, but i know some of the fellas at todays comp were keen to come so here's the details:

When: Around 6ish, basically whenever PhD wants to open his doors to us. And till whenever he feels like kicking us out, probably in the morning.
Where: Skyline Court Apartments, in the valley somewhere, google it

If you can let me know by PM by tonight or at the latest like 6am tmr morn then I'll be able to hit you up with the crucial phone numbers so you can find out the apartment no. and directions in case you get lost. Also if anyone can bring TV's/xboxes/guitars let me know as well. Looks like we'll have around 3 stations; GH3 PC with customs, GH3/2 Xbox, GH1,2,80's,3,A, customs and rockband on PS2.

So far we have PhD, myself, Squiggle, Psx and a few others confirmed so looks like it'll be a good night.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Lamb of Thunder
PhD  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess should chuck up some bits of info of the event LOL.. since ill have been up since 4am that morning (early flight to Brissy) ill be running on fumes by the end of the night its going to be a tough grind for me that night

so i guess... starts between 5:30 and 6pm (when i finish work)
Goes to anytime really.. (probably have to say roughly like 3 or 4am the latest id say) cos i have to get *some* sleep and be at work at 9am again..
There is very limited space - and have 3 ppl already confirmed staying over.. so my guess is if you plan on staying over, be advised, bring sleeping things, find a section of the floor, and make sure your are ready to leave by 8:30 in the morning LOL

other than that, if you have your favorite SG/LP/etc guitar, bring that too..

Should be a good night

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Epic lan was epic.

xanayuna.aurora@hotmail.com

Chris and co, add that shit YO!

p.s Chris has awesome TV skillz.
PhD  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah you shoudl have seen chris and james at like 3am - both knocking up like 500k+ on black widow of laporte ..

Chris owns at PC customs...

It totally would have been more epic if Chris didnt stuff up Jame's TV... old TV that doesnt have a button to switch to AV if you dont have the remote.. so at like 9pm we were -1 tv

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha yeah my TV destroying skills are quite something, soz again. Yeah i dunno what was going on with the PC customs aye, got that 170 streak in the ridiculous strumming of soul of a robot. Probably all the red bull i had, only had to hold the strum bar and the caffiene shake took care of the rest.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Lamb of Thunder
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: