ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Get-together in Austin, Tx: June 28, 2008!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
freakinalex  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duce1621 wrote:
That pic is epic win.

Jesus there was a lot of sugar in that cake.

You can never have too much sug0r.

Oh, and the funniest part of having cake for breakfast is that my mom made breakfast for dinner. Seriously.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHAT? Cake was had without me?!

All of your bans are currently processing.

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
Duce1621  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blob wrote:
Duce1621 wrote:
That pic is epic win.

Jesus there was a lot of sugar in that cake.

I guess I was asleep on the left of that picture on the couch. I miss all the good stuff.

You should have been like F4 and woken up when the word cake was said. The against all odds, with 5 pounds of sugar (from the single piece of cake that he had) in his system he STILL fell back asleep...nothing can phase that guy.

GuitarHailz wrote:
WHAT? Cake was had without me?!

All of your bans are currently processing.

Yea, no one said anything about wanting cake after dinner, so Someguy and I just started eating it for breakfast.

Next time just dig into the cake people!

GD:RB brought be back, RB3 will keep me

Bass FCs: RB 55/58, RB2 71/84, DLC 22/lol++(of over 300 DLC FCs only 22 scores were still posted...wtf!), AC/DC(X) 0/18, LRB(X) 18/45, GD:RB 10/43
freakinalex  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How many of you guys live in San Antonio? I'm here all summer, and I don't know anyone here, so I was thinking that those of us in the SA area could play sometime to hold us over until we get another Texas get-together going and to prevent me from getting cabin fever.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not in SA, but I don't have much to do over the summer...So, anything works as long as y'know, I can get rides and all.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If another one could happen in San Antonio, that would be mega awesome, then I won't have to leave the city this time around, and my dad would be more willing to take me if it was in the city(he got drained from driving back and forth to Austin, I don't think he'll want to do that again for a looooooooong time >_>).

KoE wrote:
<KoE> she wanted to put the BAM in brianbam.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
atruebassist  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES MY PICTURE RULES! But you guys were right. I should have had my mouth open, and my hair down
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: l337 caveman
PaulAtreides  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad to hear all of you had a good time - I did as well. In fact, it was pretty fucking awesome. I haven't had an all night video game charade in a long time. Hopefully we'll be able to do something like that again. Please feel free to send me friend requests on 360 (see sig... I don't remember everyone's gamertags).

Here is a link to a few lousy pictures I took. The Thrasher score was the first 4 star score JW got, I think his high was 144K somewhere in the middle of the tendinitis inducing 2 hour Thrasher mania. I also love the story behind the cake (about how the seller thought we were a bunch of guys getting together to celebrate chicks we'd scored with...). All in all, a blast. Oh, and for those, apologizing, don't worry, nothing to apologize for.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrianBAM19 wrote:
If another one could happen in San Antonio, that would be mega awesome, then I won't have to leave the city this time around, and my dad would be more willing to take me if it was in the city(he got drained from driving back and forth to Austin, I don't think he'll want to do that again for a looooooooong time >_>).

Well, I wasn't planning to setup a get-together in SA. I was just hoping people living in the city might want to hang out, since I don't know anyone here. Maybe we can get a small cake...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21
Page 21 of 21

Jump to: