ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Guitar Hero III - Now available!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Guitarherodude12  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Does anyone have a way to play TDWDTG and/or the other 2 battles like a regular song!?!?! Please let me know...

GHSH: 40/48 FC's 6th Place! | GHWT: 79/86 FC's 7th Place! | GH3: 67/70 FC's Top 50!

TTFAF - 837k 97% :P

Proud Christian
Loder  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Its the search and destroy achievement
but lol, i'm finding the multiplayer to suck a little bit, it takes forever to find a match, and then when i find one, more than half the time it freezes up or the opponent leaves, or it failed to join the match and i have no choice but to go back to the dashboard which really pisses me off
the one time i got into a match, i faced a guy who already beat slash, and he completely owned me on Knights of Cydonia, which I never played before, but it was still fun for that brief moment
My own question is, to play TTFATF expert, do you have to beat career mode first? Because I can't find it anywhere in the store
I played it once in pro-face off against my friend, I won by 30K on a massive 190K lol, 70%, not bad for a first try
great game though
just minor flaws that will hopefully get sorted out in the near future

1) It's not the search and destroy achievement. That's the one for winning 15 matches that you JOIN in a row. I'm looking to get the one for 15 matches in a row that you HOST.

2) To unlock through the fire and flames you must complete career mode on expert.
Guitarherodude12  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

StarSong wrote:
ICECOLDJB wrote:
I"m New Love the site, i come alot and read up on stuff. I just got my GH3 For the 360. Been playing all day, I"m not an expert yet so only on Hard..

I have the wireless, I was wondering if anyone else has any issues with it? I did the calibrate, but it seems to miss frets,i press it, but it dont show up after being press. I think it's alot to do with the Neck.. It's gotta be hard into the guitar or it will mess up. I find that during playing, it slacks off a bit, and screws up frets.

Anyone else have any issues? Or maybe it's my guitar..

Thank you and love the site

I Had same problem at one point. Turned out I hadn't quite lock the neck in.
Give it a good shove and make certain it's in.

Otherwise, I'd say run your calibration and keep in mind that Neversoft had to write this game from scratch and so therefore, the timing is a hair different (or at least it seems that way to me)
Yes I had the same problem! Just give it a good shove like StarSong said... Thanks for the advice StarSong!!!

GHSH: 40/48 FC's 6th Place! | GHWT: 79/86 FC's 7th Place! | GH3: 67/70 FC's Top 50!

TTFAF - 837k 97% :P

Proud Christian
martin5794m  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:14 am    Post subject: Wii Reply with quote

to play this game in wii you need to have the system updated or the game automatically updates it (cause I don't mhave internet in my wii)
M002  

Location: Westhampton, Suffolk County, Long Island, NY, U.S.A. Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe 1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loder wrote:
Quote:
Its the search and destroy achievement
but lol, i'm finding the multiplayer to suck a little bit, it takes forever to find a match, and then when i find one, more than half the time it freezes up or the opponent leaves, or it failed to join the match and i have no choice but to go back to the dashboard which really pisses me off
the one time i got into a match, i faced a guy who already beat slash, and he completely owned me on Knights of Cydonia, which I never played before, but it was still fun for that brief moment
My own question is, to play TTFATF expert, do you have to beat career mode first? Because I can't find it anywhere in the store
I played it once in pro-face off against my friend, I won by 30K on a massive 190K lol, 70%, not bad for a first try
great game though
just minor flaws that will hopefully get sorted out in the near future

1) It's not the search and destroy achievement. That's the one for winning 15 matches that you JOIN in a row. I'm looking to get the one for 15 matches in a row that you HOST.

2) To unlock through the fire and flames you must complete career mode on expert.

Thanks for answering my questions
i got a looong way to go then
I'm on the 4th tier, i'm not having ne problems and I only 4-starred one song, the rest all 5 stars which i'm happy about
oh, and my bad, seek and search, instead of making you look stupid, u made me look stupid and like a jerk, thanks
tasslex  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loder wrote:

This is incorrect. I completed Career Mode on Hard and I have TTFAF on the bottom of the Bonus Songs list.
tylerb2k6  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how do i get through the fire and the flames
cloudian  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks JC you are the man =D

«Greatlargotastic!»
StarSong  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tasslex wrote:
Loder wrote:

This is incorrect. I completed Career Mode on Hard and I have TTFAF on the bottom of the Bonus Songs list.

Still not quite correct. I played through on medium and I skipped songs along the way, but since I beat the Devil, I beat the game and unlocked TTFATF.

Any one see if it can be unlocked in easy yet?
Fedora  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love "My Name is Jonas."

So much.

cuzitsalllikeHOPOHOPOHOPO POWER CHORDS! HOPO HOPO
Fenrir  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well maybe not so available lol

http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=472970

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eronamanthius wrote:
Nikolai3035 wrote:
This sucks. Damn North Dakota state law, no store can be open any part of Sunday until noon. Church thing? Separation of church and state indeed.

So tell your church you need them to open the game store so you can defeat Satan
HA XDXDXDXD FUNNIEST BLOODY THING I'VE READ TONGIGHT!!!!!! *clears throat* im an aussie, so i have to wait for november. im trying to decide between the ps2 version, or getting a ps3 with the ps3 version, no im not getting a 360 or wii, so save yourself the trouble and dont recommend it.

im seeing a lot of problems with online for the next gen consoles, warhawk, GH3, im pretty sure halo 3, at least that's what my cousin said was happening to him, maybe sony and MS need to scan the systems for bugs, them, or neversoft.
DJizzle878  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, animekid3515, I wish you good luck, cuz I wish I had enough money to throw around and say "I'm not getting a 360 or wii".

I have no choice but ps2. I wish we got better characters (that robot is the dumbest creation in the history of guitar hero) but I love the Elvis impersonator guy, so he makes up for it.
-5 star Black Magic Woman [ ]
-5 star One [ ]
-5 star Impulse [ ]
-FC 3's & 7's [ ]
-FC Cliffs of Dover [ ]
And somehow beat Through the Fire and Flames. [ ]
Romi  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guitar Battle Vs Lou Expert won
One Expert
Through the Fire and Flames is coming

GH II : Log Obtained on 15th of October, 2007
Guitar Battle Vs Lou Expert
Titansfan236917  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey... any tips on beating Lou, a friend of mine and myself have been trying but can't seem to even get him off of green...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 9 of 12

Jump to: