ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
South Park Disc. - Latest: 201 (Censored by Comedy Central)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
toymachine  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty weak episode- if only due to the contrast of how good last week's was. Same with "The Coon" that episode also sucked.
BriGuy  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It could have been the Harpoon IPA or Jameson talking, but I was laughing pretty damn hard at the gyno and Martha Stewart scenes.

Location: San Jose, CA (More specificly, Scotts Valley but their close enough together.)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tthe Women's Rights Song was just hilarious along with the Martha Stewart scene.
But for me, the hilight of the episode was the Road Warrior Queef.
So, yeah, not as good as Margaritaville was but not my least favorite episode.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My fav. was when Garrison invented his vehicle and than lost all of his money
Cyberwaste  

Location: Port Macquarie, the fine... planet of Australia. Chippy-chip-CHURRAH!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Necromac wrote:

EDIT:
I liked how they seem to be referencing older jokes in each episode, (Kenny dying, Professor Chaos, They took out jerrrbs!)

DEY TURK ERR JERBS!

And I just have to ask, who thinks The Ring was one hell of a good start to the season? But I'm not sure if they were taking shots at the Jonas Brothers then siding with them with the story turn... But hell, lets not dissect the funny too much.

psxfreak101 wrote:
But seriously I hate this country when it comes to my beloved hobby of presing buttons on a controller and making shit on my TV follow my every command.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: iAmCyberwaste PSN Name: CyberwasteFX
benlikesthesalsa  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you all do know that the queef episode was a stab at themselfs when they did the cartmans moms a dirty slut episodes right? They both came out on 4/1 i was actually expecting not without my anus pt 2 but it was one of the better new episodes. But nothing will ever top the epicness of "Merry Christmas Charlie Manson!"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

benlikesthesalsa wrote:
you all do know that the queef episode was a stab at themselfs when they did the cartmans moms a dirty slut episodes right? They both came out on 4/1 i was actually expecting not without my anus pt 2 but it was one of the better new episodes. But nothing will ever top the epicness of "Merry Christmas Charlie Manson!"

Ummmm... elaborate please?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tormentedbyu wrote:
benlikesthesalsa wrote:

ok on season 1 they ended it with cartmans moms a dirty slut where cartman is trying to find out who his father is and ended it in a cliff hanger and said that we will find out who it is in 13 weeks much like in the queef episode who T or P farted on to get out of jail. then 13 weeks later it was 4/1/1998 i think and they played a Terrance and Phillip episode called Not Without My Anus where it was 20 minutes of them farting on each other wile trying to stop Saddam Husean from taking over Canada. That sounds alot like the queef show that the kids watched after X amount of weeks of waiting for the episode the rest of the episode didnt really make much reference to it but i laughed my ass off at the beginning alone.

i hope i explained it good enough this time but if i didnt here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eat,_Pray,_Queef (go to cultural references)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

benlikesthesalsa wrote:
tormentedbyu wrote:
benlikesthesalsa wrote:

ok on season 1 they ended it with cartmans moms a dirty slut where cartman is trying to find out who his father is and ended it in a cliff hanger and said that we will find out who it is in 13 weeks much like in the queef episode who T or P farted on to get out of jail. then 13 weeks later it was 4/1/1998 i think and they played a Terrance and Phillip episode called Not Without My Anus where it was 20 minutes of them farting on each other wile trying to stop Saddam Husean from taking over Canada. That sounds alot like the queef show that the kids watched after X amount of weeks of waiting for the episode the rest of the episode didnt really make much reference to it but i laughed my ass off at the beginning alone.

Wow. I feel dumb now. I know what you're talking about though... I just didn't catch it. Good find.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tormentedbyu wrote:
benlikesthesalsa wrote:
tormentedbyu wrote:
benlikesthesalsa wrote:

Wow. I feel dumb now. I know what you're talking about though... I just didn't catch it. Good find.

to be honest i didnt find it i remember having south park tapes(before dvds wtf) and they were episodes on them and matt and trey would talk about them in between each one and play fake "fan reaction audio tapes" an listen to them say things like how they will never watch south park again or they wanted to kill them and one where they had a woman crying saying she couldnt go on living with out knowing who the father is then a gunshot was heard but yea i knew the second i saw it and laughed my ass off

Location: San Jose, CA (More specificly, Scotts Valley but their close enough together.)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cyberwaste wrote:
Necromac wrote:

EDIT:
I liked how they seem to be referencing older jokes in each episode, (Kenny dying, Professor Chaos, They took out jerrrbs!)

DEY TURK ERR JERBS!

And I just have to ask, who thinks The Ring was one hell of a good start to the season? But I'm not sure if they were taking shots at the Jonas Brothers then siding with them with the story turn... But hell, lets not dissect the funny too much.

TURK ERR JERBS! ><
To be honest I'm surprised that they haven't taken too many shots at Miley Cyrus/Hannah Motanna yet, but thier interpretation on Mickey Mouse was just hilarious, beating everyone up and what not.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1ofakind wrote:
Cyberwaste wrote:
Necromac wrote:

EDIT:

DEY TURK ERR JERBS!

TURK ERR JERBS! ><
To be honest I'm surprised that they haven't taken too many shots at Miley Cyrus/Hannah Motanna yet, but thier interpretation on Mickey Mouse was just hilarious, beating everyone up and what not.

I love how by the end of the goobacks episode they just go "DEK ER DERRR!!"
Also, Mickey Mouse = my 2nd favourite Celebrity appearance
Can anything beat when cartman's hand gets a record contract as (J)Henefer Lopez? I love that episode.
"My real name is: *removes wig* Mitch Connor. Just your run of the mill con man."

<--Thank You karatechess
I ed Jordan... WOOOOOOT, Thanks to lun471k for the kick-ass avitar
deadhead15  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this episode was alright, i thought they could have made it funnier. my favorite episodes are probably the Scot Tenormen one or the Imagination Land trilogy, just because of epicness... and Al Gore, such a fucking hardass

Real Guitar Thread: most recent,Brand New Song In The Works http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89080

Accomplishments: most recent, Dark Matter FC (Crazy Chart)
http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=66794&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: deadhead6391
ThadJarvisSH  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I found a blooper in the episode "Quest for Ratings". The blooper occurs when Kyle is talking about Kelly Anderson crying because her dad left for a business trip in Thailand and the Cows lost. The scene ends with Cartman stating the Cows have been on a 6-0 slide since her dad left. Would it be a 0-6 slide instead of a 6-0 slide?

My Youtube Channel
My Twitch Channel
2010 and 2012 Scorehero NCAA March Madness Bracket Champion
S11 RB2 Expert Bass Runner-Up
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Thad Jarvis64
ElementOfZero  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know the context, but if they were winning (hence land slide possibly) then it would be 6-0.

8-7-2 would be wins, losses, ties.

The Choice Is Yours, And Yours Alone. Silver Snakes 4 Life
My Accomplishment Thread! My Youtube, New Videos posted often
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: v Reincarnate v
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 29, 30, 31  Next
Page 2 of 31

Jump to: