Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
anonymous_25  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arvain wrote:
Why did you have to miss there ? I have a better idea than pills : restart and get that on the next try !!! x(
HE'S LYING TAKE THE PILLS!!
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
Master-Tesuch  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stream: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/master-tesuch-playing-guitar-hero

Doing GHSH X+ Drums atm, will move to GHM later. FREAKING EPIC BRAH COME WATCH!!!

<----- One of the hardest banners to earn on ScoreHero!!! The story is pretty good anyway, go ahead, give it a try!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Master Tesuch
Master-Tesuch  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stream: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/master-tesuch-playing-guitar-hero

Doing epic drums, just got a -8 and -7 of Scream Aim Fire XDrums, so who knows what could happen!

COME WATCH YO

<----- One of the hardest banners to earn on ScoreHero!!! The story is pretty good anyway, go ahead, give it a try!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Master Tesuch
Master-Tesuch  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey peeps! I've been playing mostly drums lately, and I'm getting much better at double bass. I got a random Laid to Rest X+ -8, so I kept playing and got a -3 on vid with really dumb misses, here's the vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_1HZpSoJx8

FC is more than possible, as I'm only really inconsistent on some easy parts, which a little practice will remedy. OMB FC will follow, if I can get the drums without too much strain. And I five starred RaBl on X+ as well, but the run kind of sucked. I basically did amazing on one part under SP, and then did meh on the rest. I'll still put the vid up in a few days, but I might try to get a better run on vid first.

And I haven't been playing much guitar lately, but I did manage to bring my highscore up by 9k a week ago. I'm sitting at 916k now, and even that run had plenty of easy misses. If start working on it again, I think I could get about 940k before I'd max out, maybe 950k. My only fear is that once I get good at it, I'll want to FC it. XD

That's all for now, folkes, hope you enjoyed the vid!

hydrapower  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are one crazy mother.

Now Available in e-book format! Book 1 Book 2
Otharia - Science Fiction/Fantasy from some aspiring writers, check it out! Updates weekly!
Master-Tesuch  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DAMN, lol. I haven't been going for FC's lately, so it was quite job to sit down and go for an FC like LTR on X+. I had four minus 3's (all in different spots), one minus 2, and no post Mosh chokes. The score is first place for 4 lane Expert + drums, which is absolutely BITCHING, because it's the only real 1st place I've ever had. And I also reFC'ed vox and guitar on LTR for vid, and then got bass for the first time (which is trickier than you might think, for those of us who suck at bass), and so now I finally have a OMB FC. Awesome.

As soon as I get someone to edit it for me, I'll put up the OMB FC vid, but for now, here is the Laid to Rest Expert + Drums 100% FC: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Crw4j4LYbDw

hydrapower  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations! You definitely put a lot of work into it.

Now Available in e-book format! Book 1 Book 2
Otharia - Science Fiction/Fantasy from some aspiring writers, check it out! Updates weekly!
WarlordTm  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great FC! You're getting pretty good at drums

You should definitely try and get more GH:SH FC's. I reckon you could get 40-45 Expert FC's without too much trouble
| Banners link to videos/scores | YouTube Account | GH Accomplishments | RB Accomplishments | Song left for FSFC: Space Truckin' (-1)
Master-Tesuch  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, I finished up my first OMB FC and Shade was a darling and edited for me. He did an amazing job, and you can't go wrong with a sexy FC like this, so the video is GORGEOUS, check it out!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydJ_Ikk8tEw

hydrapower wrote:
Congratulations! You definitely put a lot of work into it.

Haha, thanks! It definitely took a while, but I'm glad to now have a decent drum FC in GH.

WarlordTm wrote:
Great FC! You're getting pretty good at drums

You should definitely try and get more GH:SH FC's. I reckon you could get 40-45 Expert FC's without too much trouble

Lol, well I play on going around and getting a few of the fun ones, at least. And even tho you say you didn't support me, youse a great friend, and just having peeps like you in Team Epic Fail to run to and whine about my latest -3's was a pretty cool deal. Not to mention I used your path, which got me a beast ranking!

Oh, and random blurb....I went back yesterday, the morning after I FC'ed LTR on drums, and then played it again for fun, and re-FC'ed it in two tries. O_o. Yeah, might try for a bit more consistency, and then there are FBFC possibilities.......

Erlend92  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy shit.

<3 you
arvain  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beast Beast and the Badass. Which one are you ? =P
Master-Tesuch  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAPc3N7T-ro

That's all I have to say.....except that I did hit the drum solo a few runs later, so I'm not pissed about the miss, but it makes a really funny vid. XD

superspaz117  

Location: Pluto, occasionally hiding from Jesus in the centre of the sun

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Master-Tesuch wrote:
If failing is a sport, then I must be on steroids.

I didn't realise you had a tiny penis, I'm... I'm so sorry

I was going to thank you for making a tribute to my choking shenanigans, but your penis isn't what I hoped it would be, so I can't

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scream Aim Fire 100% (lol99%glitch) FC Splitscreen Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpPtyzOTh0A

Hey guys

I've been meaning to FC this on drums for a while, and I finally got it on vid. I had 1 post solo choke, and like 7 FC's up to the solo where I missed in the awkward sticking. Thankfully, with double bass the quads weren't that bad. I put my spare drum pad to the right of my blue, above my green, and set it as a blue cymbal. This is because the 5 lane chart has a cymbal hit in-between the blue and green rolls, which becomes a blue note when the chart is changed to 5 lane. Putting my extra pad in just made it less awkward, and I was able to play it exactly like the 5 lane version.

And since I now have 1 FC in GHWT on drums (LOLOLOL) I kind of want to go for a few of the fun ones, like maybe Assassin and PMU, if I get lucky. I want to tech FC Purple haze too, since that one is fun as hell. To random to FC the song tho, lol. If you guys have suggestions for vids, I'd love to hear them, since I have more free time these days than usual, since I have easier classes this semester.

Oh, and please no "dude ombfc dis song yo" comments, because I am an extremely weak vocalist. I played SAF on vox for like an hour and made almost no progress, so I think I'll leave it to a more talented OMB person to get that. If there are any fun drum/tar songs with all talkies, though, I might go for those. ^___^ (inb4rabl XD)

Oh yeah, one more thing....since the path to this song is loleasy, I actually got a good score. 2nd place on 4 lane, so I'm very happy about that. I hope you enjoyed the vid! Courtesy of Shade's beast editing ^___^

Oh, and if you didn't know, ADAMHEROSHIMA is awesome. We coop FC'ed slash guitar battle off vid like 5 mins ago lulz

supahspash: I love you.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 19 of 23

Jump to: