Lockerz.com
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrYumYum  

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saru786 wrote:
PiemanLK wrote:
Saru786 wrote:
Oh, and btw, the only reason it says "More Soon" is because they are restocking. They do redemption about 2-3 times each month I believe.

"More soon" does not equal "coming soon". The main page has said "Coming Soon" for quite some time now.

Well they mean the products for redemption are coming soon. A quite some time? What are you talking about? There most recent redemption was almost near the end of April, not even like 2 weeks have passed. :P

And, sorasgoof, so far as I've seen, they don't have those, but they might. They restock different stuff every time in the redemption and there boutiques change up every week in the shop. Who knows, it might just come. And I'm pretty sure they send you the actual card, I think all there products are shipped.

"Coming Soon" is just a sucker tactic. Many sites and stores say something on the lines of "More Soon" and "Coming Soon," but it pretty much means it'll be available whenever they restock which is not necessarily "soon." In the case of Lockerz, you pretty much get a redemption once a month, as stated. And with many experiences with Lockerz, have fun pressing "F5." Unless you're running god tier internet or they improve their servers, don't count on it.

<3 robbyx4595 for sex banner
Add me on XBL if you wish, just leave SH name in message.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: MrLeeChang16
Saru786  

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, so I bought a little something off the shop for my mom for Mother's Day and I used only PTZ, making it 0 dollars for me to pay and free shipping.

And, there will be a special redemption for members who purchase something off of shop, no matter the price or such. Hopefully this will reduce the number of members at the redemption and hopefully I will be able to get something. :P

- Saru is a genius
- BT doesn't exist
- 9001 is fucking paranoid
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Saru786 Wii Friend Code: 5710861160111753
muna  

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saru786 wrote:
Wow, so I bought a little something off the shop for my mom for Mother's Day and I used only PTZ, making it 0 dollars for me to pay and free shipping.

And, there will be a special redemption for members who purchase something off of shop, no matter the price or such. Hopefully this will reduce the number of members at the redemption and hopefully I will be able to get something. :P

I was thinking of doing that. What is the cheapest thing in the shop right now?

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

muna wrote:
Saru786 wrote:

I was thinking of doing that. What is the cheapest thing in the shop right now?

I can't really say, because there PTZ slider system seems strange, but for PTZ cost and free shipping, I'd say the baggus. While money wise, it would be the $5.99 baby baggus, which I thought of buying, but seemed too small, and now it's fresh out.

Anyways, I bought the regular sized baggu bag which is only $7.99 and, but is now fresh out. Although, my mom seemed to love it, and since it's reusable, it's eco-friendly.

I think shipping for all products under like $10.00, cost 150PTZ, which makes it the lowest.

So, that's all I got for you. :P

- Saru is a genius
- BT doesn't exist
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Saru786 Wii Friend Code: 5710861160111753
muna  

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got a $21 Gold Bangle for my girlfriend which was only about 800 points so I found that to be a relatively good deal. I bought it just to actually get something from Lockerz to prove they are legit to my friends and also to get into that May redemption.

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh. That reminds me, my brother thinks Lockerz is fake even after I showed him the videos. He said that they were the people who worked at the company, when there is like a 12 year old unboxing something. xD

Anyways, my brother bet me $100 that Lockerz is fake and that I'll never get a t-shirt or the bag. I can't wait to make him look stupid, $100 is going to be a good birthday present. :P

- Saru is a genius
- BT doesn't exist
Chaosxreigns  

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the Z-List shirt is retired now, but I have pics if you want.

front, back

It's just a normal shirt, but the site is indeed legit. They're really not losing any money by giving expensive shit out for free either, they definitely make more than enough back in advertising and then some.
Saru786  

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chaosxreigns wrote:
Well, the Z-List shirt is retired now, but I have pics if you want.

front, back

It's just a normal shirt, but the site is indeed legit. They're really not losing any money by giving expensive shit out for free either, they definitely make more than enough back in advertising and then some.

What? No it's not. Because, if it was, they would have said so, and they would have taken the shirt size thing you enter. And most likely they wouldn't ask for gender.

Plus, they've made new ones that are different from the back, like in your pic, that's the new one. It looks stupid from the back now, but hey, alteast it still isn't gone. :/

- Saru is a genius
- BT doesn't exist
Chaosxreigns  

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard that they were going to retire the z-list shirt, but that might have been another publicity thing. Could have sworn they didn't give them out anymore. My bad, then.
Saru786  

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chaosxreigns wrote:
I heard that they were going to retire the z-list shirt, but that might have been another publicity thing. Could have sworn they didn't give them out anymore. My bad, then.

Wait, no, you might be right. I saw a pic of an annoucment they made on March 15th or so that the Z-List shirt will be gone by March 19th or so. While I saw unboxing videos of Z-List shirts in April.

Well, I guess it took them a few weeks to get there. So, I guess your right, but what confuses me is why they would ask for your size still, like why they would say:

Shirt Size: (insert size here) - (if you want your z-list shirt)

They should have taken this down by now. :/

- Saru is a genius
- BT doesn't exist
Saru786  

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BUMP for shop boutique #2. This one seems to be like 5x better than the 1st. Much, much more new Xbox360 games, shirts are way more stylish, skins seem fine, etc. Also, seems they've removed PS3 until next one, and the Wii probably will be in the one after the PS3.

What do you guys think?

- Saru is a genius
- BT doesn't exist
Sarg338  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When do they usually do the Redemption of PTZ? (Not the Boutique where you buy stuff). I'm starting doing this again and Saving up some PTZ to get in on that or use all of them once some games come out that I want but don't plan to buy Full Price (GH: WoR, Kinect if they add that, maybe a RB3 Bundle or their Guitar if they carry it). Seeing as you get 6 per video (Didn't they use to be 1-2? I always thought it was less), I should be up pretty good by the time late this year rolls around.

EDIT: Weeeee, made Z-list, now getting 12 PTZ per video. Loving it.
muna  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarg338 wrote:
When do they usually do the Redemption of PTZ? (Not the Boutique where you buy stuff). I'm starting doing this again and Saving up some PTZ to get in on that or use all of them once some games come out that I want but don't plan to buy Full Price (GH: WoR, Kinect if they add that, maybe a RB3 Bundle or their Guitar if they carry it). Seeing as you get 6 per video (Didn't they use to be 1-2? I always thought it was less), I should be up pretty good by the time late this year rolls around.

EDIT: Weeeee, made Z-list, now getting 12 PTZ per video. Loving it.

It's triple points! They double/triple points so often that it seems to be leading to Lockerz point inflation though which isn't good. Either way, I have gotten a bag and a bracelet from them so I can confirm that they are a legit company.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Lockerz is the best site out there. I mean most prize sites require you to do these long stupid survey's and when you complete them you don't get points! The only thing that sucks about Lockerz is the advertisements before the videos and that there are no PSN cards.
killzonedout  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarBoy55 wrote:
I think Lockerz is the best site out there. I mean most prize sites require you to do these long stupid survey's and when you complete them you don't get points! The only thing that sucks about Lockerz is the advertisements before the videos and that there are no PSN cards.

Are you serious? That's mostly how they make money. The advertisers pay the website for those pre-video advertisements.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: