ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
What is the most enjoyable song you ever played?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

creatchy wrote:
For me, it's The Takedown on GHVH. It has everything - variety, challenge (although not too much so), a solo, and it's a good song.
I completely agree, I love playing that chart. Lots of people will disagree for some reason, but personally I really enjoy playing that song. Its so good too haha

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
The-B.O.D.  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LlamaYip wrote:
creatchy wrote:
For me, it's The Takedown on GHVH. It has everything - variety, challenge (although not too much so), a solo, and it's a good song.
I completely agree, I love playing that chart. Lots of people will disagree for some reason, but personally I really enjoy playing that song. Its so good too haha

I'm not much of a fan of The Takedown personally. Never got what was so fun about it

However the list of songs I've enjoyed is pretty extensive so I'll get cracking!

GH1: Texas Flood, Frankenstein, Crossroads, Godzilla, All Of This, Trippolette

GH2: The whole 7th tier, (Push Push) Lady Lightning, Less Talk More Rokk, Stop, Bad Reputation.

GH2 DLC: Both Indie Track Packs, Frankenstein

GH:80's: Hold On Loosely, Play With Me, Radar Love, I Wanna Rock, Round And Round

GH3: Impulse, F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X., Nothing For Me Here, Cult Of Personality, Cliffs Of Dover

GH3 DLC: Dragonforce Pack, Virtuoso Pack, We Three Kings, Ernten Was Wir Saen, Rock Of Ages (Live), Boss Battles Pack

GH:A: Walk This Way (both versions), Toys In The Attic, Rag Doll, Love In An Elevator, Joe Perry Guitar Battle, Train Kept A Rollin

GHWT: Love Spreads, Prisoner Of Society, Do It Again, Vicarious, Overkill, Santeria, Sweet Home Alabama (Live), Demolition Man (Live)

GHWT DLC: Phish Pack, Steely Dan Pack, Dueling Banjos, The Silence Is Deafening, Guitar Hero On Tour: Modern Hits Theme, Camel's Night Out, Bloodmeat, Ferret/Metal Blade Track Pack, Both Hendrix Packs

GH:M: Hit The Lights, Fight Fire With Fire, Disposable Heroes, War Ensemble, Creeping Death, Whiplash, War Inside My Head

GH:SH: Psychobilly Freakout, Play With Me, Freebird, Through The Fire And Flames, Cowboys From Hell (Live), I Wanna Rock

GH5: Scatterbrain (Live), Both Tom Petty songs, Deadbolt

GH5 DLC: Who I Am, Megadeth Track Pack, Guilty Pleasures, From The Blue/Point Of No Return/The Triangular Race Through Space

GH:VH: The whole last tier, Mean Streets, Hang Em High, Somebody Get Me A Doctor, Master Exploder

GH:WOR: Move It On Over (Live), The whole Demigod tier with the exception of Setting Fire To Sleeping Giants, Ravenous, Calling, 2112, Tones Of Home, Ties That Bind, Burn, The Outsider

GH:WOR DLC: Nothing To Say, Watch This, Rusty Cage, Na Na Na, Spoonman

Yep, here it is haha.
Garwood  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Radar Love, Do it Again, Bodhisattva, Move it on Over, Let Love Rule. . .

21st Century Schizoid Man 5* X+ Drums [x]
Bradmasta  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to change what I said earlier and say Hit The Lights. Shred 1-Outro is seriously very fun. Its not really insanely challenging, but certainly gives the fingers a workout without wearing them down. Gotta love it.
Rtsdeathreaper  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm honestly surprised GH:OT Modern Hits theme has hardly been mentioned for the guitar. It's the only song I can play throughout and restart with a smile on my face because it's so damn fun
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RTS Deathreaper
expertwin  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bass: Caught in a Mosh (GHSH), YYZ (GHSH), Dyers Eve (GHM)
Guitar: Slash Battle (GH3 DLC), AES Medley (GH5 DLC), De-Luxe (RB2), Spoonman (RB2)
Vocals: Any all-talkies song
Drums: Don't play drums so I wouldn't know

EDIT: Added some more of my favorites
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!

Last edited by expertwin on Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:04 pm; edited 4 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The-B.O.D. wrote:
LOTS OF SONGS

Correct me if i'm wrong...but i'm fairly sure it was supposed to be your favourite song, not "your favourite set of songs from each game". You've listed enough songs there to form their own game!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FL4RE wrote:
The-B.O.D. wrote:
LOTS OF SONGS

Correct me if i'm wrong...but i'm fairly sure it was supposed to be your favourite song, not "your favourite set of songs from each game". You've listed enough songs there to form their own game!

Oh shit, my bad haha. I was just generally looking at the lists people made and made a post based around that. In hindsight though, I agree my post was a lot more than overkill though, those were just the songs that stuck out the most for me
thenewkidaw71  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

all of this - gh1 hands down...

some other good ones are...

- rock you like a hurricane - gh3
- bat country - ghwor
- 17 - gh80s
- wrathchild - gh80s
- play with me - gh80s / ghsh
- TROGDOR!!!!! - gh2
- fall of pangaea - gh2
- godzilla - gh1
- the devil went down to gergorge - dlc
- hark the herald angels - dlc

notice my gh80s obsession

My Guitar Hero Acc. Thread / My Rock Band Acc. Thread / My Youtube / My Cult of Personality Guide / My Rock You Like a Hurricane Guide
Ontwikseltsaar wrote:
These charts look awfully fun so far. But hey, you can't spell Guiftaru Henro without f-u-n.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: iSWIMaw71
SlasherManEXE  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure no one else will pick this as their favorite:

The Feel Good Drag. I could probably voxtar FC it if I had a mic stand

Other than that, the rest of the pandora tier I fell in love with other than dance dance, and I pretty much play bwolp every day lol. Any other game I have so little patience with to want to pick a favorite song

this1neguy  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I allowed to pick two songs from each of the first several games (setlist / bonus) and then two from later games? If so...

GHI - Cowboys from Hell; All of This
GHII - Hangar 18; Push Push (Lady Lightning)
GH80s - Seventeen
GHIII - Cliffs of Dover; Impulse
GHIIIDLC - Gergorge or Operation Ground and Pound
GHA - Toys in the Attic; Walk this Way (OV)
GHWT - L'Via L'Viaquez or Love Spreads
GHWT onward DLC - This is TOUGH. Anything, GHOTMH Theme, Bodhisattva, or Bloodmeat.
GHM - Master of Puppets
GH5 - Demon(s), Scatterbrain
GHWoR - Black Widow of La Porte, Speeding, then a bunch of others too <_< Great guitar game

I've never played GHVH and I feel like GHSH shouldn't count. I think if I had to pick one song out of all of these it would be Impulse; amazing chart, incredible song, and huge replay value (I play it every time I put in GH3; it's one of the only songs I do that with that I've already FCed).
Silly wrote:
yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
I hope the April Fool's joke is expertwin becoming a mod

Reports coming in that over five hundred thousand players of the Guitar Hero and Rock Band games have simultaneously committed seppuku
expertwin  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking at my past choices, and lol some are weird. De-Luxe? Really?

Anyway, I'm going for the GH:VH FGFC on Bass, and I realized that Loss of Control is one of my favorite charts on the game.
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: