Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Unofficial ScoreHero Cross Platform FGFC totals for E/M/H/X
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 58, 59, 60  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bushidox  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello friends, the OP is updated to reflect your epicness. TheHecht has been added, very nice total to start with, great work there. Psx has been added, but I was only able to find 17 FGFCs, the GH ones plus GD on Expert Bass, let me know which ones I missed, and remember that you have to have all your scores entered for the games to count. WhYYZ has been busy with some LRB (imported but I am counting it), and almost has finished out ACDC on Bass. Arvain conquored one of his demons with RB2 Hbass, congrats to him. InsolentWill has gone for the low hanging fruit and grabbed three new EBass FGFCs, they count, so why not. Cabanon has bumped his totals up by 3, on his never ending quest for everything on E/M G and Bass. Spoon has officially endorsed his M OTMH Guitar FGFC, although I counted it before. I updated drama's and damn, is that a lot of FGFCs, plus his 13,337 FCs overall, is just WTF.

I am officially counting import FGFCs, as it is not score based, but based on the actual achievement of FGFCing an entire game. I think that achievement is worthy of recognition regardless of how you get it. I may add keys into RB if people other than drama get some FGFCs, but I will not be adding Pro instruments. There are other threads for the pro instrument on the RB if you are curious. I will not be counting DLC, as it is simply not that well represented for FCing things outside GH2/3. I know you three are hardcore and play everything, but that is a pretty short list for adding it in. Plus, how do you count the DLC FC count? Do you have to go by each list for each engine on each game or what? I mean you could potentially have 6 FGFCs by DLC for GHWoR if you get technical about it, so it makes it really difficult. Plus, say 132 songs for a single FDLCFC is a bit daunting, if not cost prohibitive to some. Feel free to do your own thread if you want to do a DLC thing, but otherwise, I am just counting them toward your awesome FC counts overall. Enjoy all.

Edit: bad math on my part, sorry Arvain, your RB totals are off a bit, you should be at 97 FGFCs total, and 3 RB ones are just not in the totals. I don't feel like updating a new pic just for that. Also, is it just me, or does MSPaint really bork the appearance of red? I think I might have to change colors if that is going to be the case.

Edit Edit: Undead, we do not doubt your awesomeness, but just like psx, you need to go and put in all those FC scores, namely Bass. They won't count if you don't post em.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The trio you missed were easy to find/figure out: OT on Easy, Medium and Hard. I ALWAYS put in every single score I get regardless of what I'm doing so it would've just been a mere oversight on your part :p
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
SpoonMan  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I vote add keys even though it only adds four possible FGFCs to the overall possible total. easy and medium keys are totally on my to-do list.

...still working on those medium fakefakedrums. Just played Girlfriend for about an hour, shit is nuts. No luck on the FC yet but I've figured out the beat and I can reliably FC up to the middle of the song now. FC should come with about a million more attempts, then I only have a few more hard songs left.

VERY glad to see the import FCs counting. I'm going to be running through the easy g/b on the rock band side soon and I'll be playing every possible song on the RB3 disc since it's by far the best RB engine and also for lack of disc swapping. glad to see more people included in this thread too.
All Guitar-Only Games
WINNING.
arvain  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
Edit: bad math on my part, sorry Arvain, your RB totals are off a bit, you should be at 97 FGFCs total, and 3 RB ones are just not in the totals. I don't feel like updating a new pic just for that. Also, is it just me, or does MSPaint really bork the appearance of red? I think I might have to change colors if that is going to be the case.

Yep, I count 97 as well, but don't worry, I have my own spreadsheet so it's not like I'm lost I think I'll go for some Medium RB and Easy GH (probably vox, to kill time and stay away from the overstrums).

Also, MSPaint 'the heck ! I do stuff like that on Excel, and screencap the hell out of it. Colors seem fine on Excel for me

Anyway, thanks for the update ! ^^
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, alongside the OT E/M/H that you missed, you can now add GH1E and GH1M to my tally too. Plowed through pretty much the entirety of both yesterday and today. 45 songs in a day two days in a row was not the greatest of ideas, but well worth it imo >_>

EDIT: One week on, and GH2M has fallen to my blade too

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
arvain  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zomg, finally done with WoR Evox ! I guess I'm at 98 now...
dramacomic  
Neversoft QA
Neversoft QA

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FGFCs #131 and #132 for me are GDRB on Easy Guitar and Easy Bass, respectively. I don't say this often, but those were some pretty lame and tedious charts. Not a single chord to be found. They frequently opted for the "one note per measure" route. It'd usually take half the song to max the multiplier. Ugh, at least it's over :p

Anyways, I would say I was the first to accomplish these FGFCs, but the mighty Cabanon has beaten me to it, so I can say 1st to get them on 360 at least. Oh, and I guess the 1st to FGFC all guitar/bass charts in the game too, that's something

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to come in here and give you guys major props for having the patience to grind through the easy and medium charts for all these songs. There are at least some Medium charts that are fun i.e. TTFAF, DWDTG, and a few GH2 charts, but as for easy, wow, way too boring for my liking and patience. Even trying to play something like DWDTG on Easy was almost too much for me to want to sit through. But you guys are doing not only Guitar, but also Bass and Voice.

And drama, over 130 FGFCs is ridiculously impressive. Wow
newuser1234  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Davers wrote:
I have to come in here and give you guys major props for having the patience to grind through the easy and medium charts for all these songs. There are at least some Medium charts that are fun i.e. TTFAF, DWDTG, and a few GH2 charts, but as for easy, wow, way too boring for my liking and patience. Even trying to play something like DWDTG on Easy was almost too much for me to want to sit through. But you guys are doing not only Guitar, but also Bass and Voice.

And drama, over 130 FGFCs is ridiculously impressive. Wow

i want to shoot myself during most hard charts >_>. the dedication to get that many FGFCs is incredible

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dramacomic wrote:
Anyways, I would say I was the first to accomplish these FGFCs, but the mighty Cabanon has beaten me to it, so I can say 1st to get them on 360 at least. Oh, and I guess the 1st to FGFC all guitar/bass charts in the game too, that's something

sorry did it when the game came out 2 years ago haha ! and yes it was pretty lame and goddamn boring, like every easy bass chart in the RB series.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello again pretty thread. Feel free to add GH3E to my tally now too

I'm still gonna keep playing GH3E for a bit though (in fact, immediately after I make this post) as there's about 20 songs that need reduxing (they were random FCs done one day for the sake of getting the achievement for 5*ing easy, and thus were pathless wonders), and then I'll move onto GH3M. Eventually I'm gonna plow through all the GH titles on E/M in order, and at the same time chip away at expert songs that I haven't done. Shall be fun systematically working through them all ^_^

arvain  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back from the last 26 songs on gh5 Evox... Finished with DYFLWD. Yep, such a boss idea ! That was mucho entertaining...

brb, dying.

So that's #99 now wOOt !

Edit : the heck ? 100 according to my spreadsheet... woot ?
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now you're just making 'em up Arvain

Anywho, GH3M is down for the count now too. Woot for O211 FCed on E/M ^_^ Gonna keep going on GH3M for now though, still a fair few pathless wonders sitting amongst the main setlist (again, much like its easy brethren from a few days ago).

arvain  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay, done with BH Evox #101.

And no, I'm not making them up, I re-recounted like 4 times, no mistakes woot !
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm starting to feel like a bit of a spamwhore in this thread >_>

GHAE is down for the count now, and its brother GHAM (mmm... ham... *drools*) will follow soon in the next few days. Wheeee! Maybe I'll start keeping count or something soon.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 58, 59, 60  Next
Page 4 of 60

Jump to: