ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S14: Guitar Hero II Expert Guitar - UndeadFil13QC wins!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Peachfanclub  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:28 am    Post subject: Past Three Weeks Reply with quote

Haven't contributed much to this thread since my Arterial Black faiil, so I'll just sum up the past three weeks.

Week 1 was a real jump start for me, seeing as I got the best score EVAR on Arterial Black. Tattooed Love Boys was also a treat for me.

Week 2 was my off-week. I had very limited time for GH2 compared to week 1. I usually put up videos for every song on my YouTube, but I accidentally deleted the footage for Six, which was another lolscore, and thus I forgot my note streak. At least I didn't get disqualified, as this would've totally killed me in the playoffs.

I really liked week 3's picks. At least, I liked two of them. Thunderhorse and Psycho Freakout are some of my favorites in GH2. Thanks to whoever picked Madhouse, because I wrapped up Furious Fretwork ;)

Now, sitting here in my room at 1:27 in the morning, I anxiously await this week's picks.
8/7/18 - Fury of the Storm FC

On Jan 24, 2016, AdamHero wrote:
peach you are good at guitar hero
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Peachfanclub PSN Name: Peachfanclub Wii Friend Code: 0475108893170582
UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fall Of Pangea: Long and annoying. Too many choke points.
Trogdor: WHY? WHY TROGDOR?!? FUCK THAT SHIT. I'm not cheating with PAL this time. At least it's not in the playoffs...
Crazy On You: Amazing song. Pretty sure I can do good on this one.
Carry On Wayward Son: Too many activations...

Overall: FML

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn schmegery, you really killed it this week. Especially with that Them Bones score, I was so excited that I got global first on that, too T.T

Aside from the fact that I was barely beaten on just about every song, I'm still fairly happy with the results. At least I didn't move down in the rankings at all. :p

This week is definitely a mixed bag. FoP can suck it, I just failed so bad on hard, and now I have to play it on expert too? >.> Trogdor there's no way I'm gonna FC, though it would be cool if I found a PAL-compatible TV... Crazy on You I definitely need to improve my score, so I'm happy with that one. CoWS will probably be the funnest song this week, I have no qualms with that choice either. I do need to improve my score for FoP as well, but... I mean come on DX
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
UnknownLefty95  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well... I'm Screwed.

Fall of Pangea: Ok song, only ever played it a few times
Trogdor: WTF? I might play the PS2 version for that, i have PAL, but I'm still terrible at fast strumming.
Crazy on You: Chokefest
Wayward: Maybe FC

Much better username than my SH one, don't ya think?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: MrElectricNick
schmegery  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexhaz64 wrote:
Damn schmegery, you really killed it this week. Especially with that Them Bones score, I was so excited that I got global first on that, too T.T

Aside from the fact that I was barely beaten on just about every song, I'm still fairly happy with the results. At least I didn't move down in the rankings at all. :p

This week is definitely a mixed bag. FoP can suck it, I just failed so bad on hard, and now I have to play it on expert too? >.> Trogdor there's no way I'm gonna FC, though it would be cool if I found a PAL-compatible TV... Crazy on You I definitely need to improve my score, so I'm happy with that one. CoWS will probably be the funnest song this week, I have no qualms with that choice either. I do need to improve my score for FoP as well, but... I mean come on DX

Thanks! I got a new global 1st on Thunderhorse also don't worry I'll let you keep your Them Bones 1st for a little while, I think I'm going to submit all my scores at the end of the leagues just so my overall gets a good jump all at once. I wasn't expecting 1st on Madhouse, I had a score about 400 less and was thinking I would be like 5th (it would have been 2nd) then I played it again Saturday night and I thought I was going to get 2nd, but you were really close.

Hopefully I can get a -5 run on Trogdor...no PAL for me I'm perfectly fine with the rest of the songs even though I just played FoP on hard.
Peachfanclub  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:54 am    Post subject: TROGDOR FML Reply with quote

WHY??? A SONG WHERE I HAVE TO MISS MORE THAN SEVEN NOTES AND CAN'T GET A STREAK OF AT LEAST TWO NOTES GOING BY THE LAST SP???

On the other hand, Crazy On You and Carry On Wayward Son would seem like decent choices... if I didn't suck at squeezing... -_- Less Talk More Rokk, anyone?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Peachfanclub PSN Name: Peachfanclub Wii Friend Code: 0475108893170582
Peachfanclub  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:41 am    Post subject: TROGDOR FML Reply with quote

Mr.Scientist wrote:
So yeah, not sure if I should be saying this here but... Undead dropped by my place today to play some Trogdor. He FCed it a few times, and I think he's pretty happy with the score he got... just sayin'.

I'm pretty sure what you said was against the rules. Now our chances of winning are dead.

But anyway. Institutionalized, anyone?

UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:01 am    Post subject: Re: TROGDOR FML Reply with quote

Peachfanclub wrote:
Mr.Scientist wrote:
So yeah, not sure if I should be saying this here but... Undead dropped by my place today to play some Trogdor. He FCed it a few times, and I think he's pretty happy with the score he got... just sayin'.

I'm pretty sure what you said was against the rules. Now our chances of winning are dead.

But anyway. Institutionalized, anyone?

Just so you guys don't quit for no reason, this is not true. I'm pretty sure he was only trying to scare you guys out, but I promise I haven't played Trogdor on PAL and I clearly stated in my previous post that I wouldn't be "cheating" with PAL this week. ;)

EDIT: By the way, I'd be pleased if Institutionalized got picked. I got a new high score just today and I'm getting consistent with those squeezes, I only need to work on holding ticks.

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)

Last edited by UndeadFil13QC on Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
Mr.Scientist  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:04 am    Post subject: Re: TROGDOR FML Reply with quote

UndeadFil13QC wrote:
Just so you guys don't quit for no reason, this is not true. I'm pretty sure he was only trying to scare you guys out, but I promise I haven't played Trogdor on PAL and I clearly stated in my previous post that I wouldn't be "cheating" with PAL this week. ;)

Yeah I accidentaly a joke. (And accidentaly the rules at the same time, my bad.)

Peachfanclub wrote:
Now our chances of winning are dead.

More like...... Undead. YEEAAAAAH

(I'm actually that funny tonight)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I take this league business very seriously. I am at a serious disadvantage right now because my schedule is very limited and my GH2 disc is about ready to give up on me. Also, I suck at squeezing.

I'd like to just concentrate on getting Crazy and COWS for now, worry about Pangea later, and Troggy if I have time.

Mr.Scientist wrote:
Peachfanclub wrote:
Now our chances of winning are dead.

More like...... Undead. YEEAAAAAH

(I'm actually that funny tonight)

Nice. I was considering typing "undead" before settling with my original comment.

And Undead, good luck with I'm the One.

alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I'm done with the league songs this week (didn't bring ps2 home for the weekend), and I'm so frustrated with my results. I might even come back to a few songs after leagues are over, even :p

There's one score I am very happy with, it didn't take nearly as long as I thought. The other two scores are JUST shy of what I was hoping for, especially when I choked the last (and easiest) squeeze of one of them... but regardless I am happy with this week and hope I don't get killed in the playoffs (aka I hope Jordan doesn't get picked >.>)

Oh, the last song I didn't mention is Trogdor... yeah DX
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
Peachfanclub  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:35 pm    Post subject: Fall of Pangea FML Reply with quote

I'm not liking my chances because there's only one score that I can feel reasonably safe about and I still have to do Fall of Pangea. GH2 DISC, Y U KEEP FREEZING AND TRIPPING ME UP???

blingdomepiece  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First playoff song is Jordan.
blingdomepiece  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Playoffs:

alexhaz64
Brockbfball1563
Jleggy12
omimann
Peachfanclub
prenebsoerensen
ready2rock
schmegery
Shock
UndeadFil13QC
UnknownLefty95
xxGHXx

If you are not in the above list and you submitted in week 4 you're an alt. Feel free to submit and if someone else doesn't submit your score will be counted. If you are an alt you do not need to continue submitting to get full credit for participation.
blingdomepiece  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are in the top 4 you have a bye this round.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 5 of 10

Jump to: