ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
South Park Disc. - Latest: 201 (Censored by Comedy Central)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unpur3  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CnewbyHST wrote:
www.southparkstudios.com

England gets fucked over again
PlaguisSoryr  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^lol

<3 South Park. Gonna watch the latest episode tonight, missed it last night Can't wait sounds funny lawl.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.xepisodes.com

^ that works also. You could also try www.stansdad.com

The episode this week was a really good episode, but it wasn't epic to the level of episodes like The Coon, Make Love Not War, and the Imaginationland series. It was still really really funny though.

Picking on Kanye was REALLY funny, I laughed so hard when his producers and colleagues started making fun of him. They really struck gold with the Mencia stuff though.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GlassDragon wrote:
www.xepisodes.com

The episode this week was a really good episode, but it wasn't epic to the level of episodes like The Coon, Make Love Not War, and the Imaginationland series. It was still really really funny though.

You put The Coon up there with Make love not Warcraft and Imaginationland?!?! Boy do I disagree. There are only a few episodes worthy to be up with those(Scott Tenorman must die, Chin Pokomon, A million little Fibers, Casa Bonita, The episode about the word shit, And the episode where cartmen thinks he's dead but remains on earth as a ghost to reconcile with all he has messed with, and maybe or 2 others that escape me now) But IMO the coon wasn't very good.
buttfaceninja  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Netnabi4 wrote:
GlassDragon wrote:
www.xepisodes.com

You put The Coon up there with Make love not Warcraft and Imaginationland?!?! Boy do I disagree. There are only a few episodes worthy to be up with those(Scott Tenorman must die, Chin Pokomon, A million little Fibers, Casa Bonita, The episode about the word shit, And the episode where cartmen thinks he's dead but remains on earth as a ghost to reconcile with all he has messed with, and maybe or 2 others that escape me now) But IMO the coon wasn't very good.
A million little fibers is hands down the worst episode of south park ever.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Netnabi4 wrote:

Well actually you're kind of right. The Coon is IMO a really good episode, but it's not as good as the WoW one or the Imaginationland series.

Scott Tenorman and Casa Bonita were also good episodes, but I don't really know about the rest of the ones you mentioned... they were decent I guess.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GlassDragon wrote:
Netnabi4 wrote:

Well actually you're kind of right. The Coon is IMO a really good episode, but it's not as good as the WoW one or the Imaginationland series.

Scott Tenorman and Casa Bonita were also good episodes, but I don't really know about the rest of the ones you mentioned... they were decent I guess.

I really enjoyed a million little fibers as well as the other ones I mentioned, they were so true to what south park is... Over the top and hysterical as hell.
Cyberwaste  

Location: Port Macquarie, the fine... planet of Australia. Chippy-chip-CHURRAH!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GlassDragon wrote:

Something is wrong here... You mentioned The Coon in the same sentence as Imaginationland. Sure, The Coon was all right, but nowhere near those, Timmy 2000, Chinpokomon, Goobacks or Towelie...

But I guess it all boils down to opinion. If it makes you laugh, that's all that matters.

psxfreak101 wrote:
But seriously I hate this country when it comes to my beloved hobby of presing buttons on a controller and making shit on my TV follow my every command.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: iAmCyberwaste PSN Name: CyberwasteFX
Unpur3  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know, the coon was good, but not one of their best. For me imagination land, make love not warcraft, cartoon wars, manbearpig and the ginger kids are the episodes that spring to mind as my favourites but I've not seen even half of all the episodes
Oh yeh, this:
Cyberwaste wrote:
But I guess it all boils down to opinion. If it makes you laugh, that's all that matters.

ElementOfZero  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really don't understand everyone I meet's obsession with Scott Tenorman Must Die. It was a funny episode, but far from a great episode.

I imagine everyone likes it for the shock value at the end--but nothing stands out in the episode to me. I'm going to rewatch it right now though, see if there's something I'm missing.

The Choice Is Yours, And Yours Alone. Silver Snakes 4 Life
My Accomplishment Thread! My Youtube, New Videos posted often
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: v Reincarnate v
GlassDragon  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ElementOfZero wrote:
I really don't understand everyone I meet's obsession with Scott Tenorman Must Die. It was a funny episode, but far from a great episode.

I imagine everyone likes it for the shock value at the end--but nothing stands out in the episode to me. I'm going to rewatch it right now though, see if there's something I'm missing.

Well, it's Cartman at his best, or near to it. Never fuck with Eric Cartman.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just watched Fishsticks. Fantastic.

As for my favorite episode, Good Times with Weapons.

"Now, if there's one thing you can be sure of, it's that nothing is more powerful than a young boy's wish... Except an Apache helicopter. An Apache helicopter has machine guns AND missiles. It is an unbelievably impressive complement of weaponry - an absolute death machine."
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: V0Lt4Ge
krisdaschwab912  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

buttfaceninja wrote:
Netnabi4 wrote:
GlassDragon wrote:
www.xepisodes.com

A million little fibers is hands down the worst episode of south park ever.

Without question. Everything featuring Towelie (or, to a lesser extent, Mr. Hankie), is destined to fail.
tormentedbyu  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. Surprised no one has posted this here yet:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090409/ap_en_ce/people_kanye_west

Its relevant to all your interests. :P

Location: San Jose, CA (More specificly, Scotts Valley but their close enough together.)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tormentedbyu wrote:
Wow. Surprised no one has posted this here yet:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090409/ap_en_ce/people_kanye_west

Its relevant to all your interests. :P

Wow Kanye West shrinking his ego? That's like Cartman giving Jimmy all the credit for the joke!

Always nice to see Carlos Mencia brutally mrudered.
Deep down, I think we're all just gay fish XP
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
Page 5 of 31

Jump to: