ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH3 - S7 - League A Week 2 Results!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jabhwakins  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I have to get my scores done before Tuesday.

Then I'll be away from my 360 and computer for the next week, until the 26th, which could have consequences with the playoffs if I make it in.

ViPeR6  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cdylan13 wrote:
Here are mine...

Black Magic Woman- Sig
IITB- 180K (FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING HELLACOPTERS. SPELL YOUR NAME RIGHT DAMMIT)
Generation Rock- 248K (No Fc. I suck at it...)
La Grange- 207K (great song, increased my max score, but comparing, meh)

Im in A2

Damn, i had you beat in 3/4 scores, but ur not even in my league lol.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ViPeR6 wrote:
Lame.

I guess ill share my scores:
Black Magic Woman:207974 (anybody not beat this lol??)
Generation Rock: 280002 (anybody beat this??)
La Grange: 217608
I'm In The Band: 239145 (anybody beat this??)

Everyone post you scores so we can atleast see a general idea of our ranking

First and foremost, that "Lame" was uncalled for. Let elx live a little. He is not required to post the results Saturday midnight, the fact that he normally does shows how much he cares. If he wants to go off and play Rock Band with other mods for a weekend, let him.

Black Magic Woman: Hate that song, you beat me by a few thousand.
Generation Rock: You missed a squeeze. >.> <.< Though I did not tie my high score, I came close (just missed a few tick squeezes). Actually, I suppose the more accurate assessment is you got a squeeze I missed, I got a squeeze you missed, and the squeeze I got was worth more.
La Grange: I could not put together a great run on this. I probably hit every note in it in different runs. You got me on this one.
I'm in the Band: I hate playing this song. You clobbered me there.

All my scores except Generation Rock were around 600-700th on 360 when I put them in last night. Just not a very good week for me, since it was finals week and I had little time to play in addition to not caring for half the songs.

I can't combo the strummy parts of Knights of Cydonia for the life of me. I should come close to FCing The Metal. Welcome to the Jungle needs to stop breaking combo. Mississippi Queen is long overdue for an FC.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ajanata wrote:
ViPeR6 wrote:
Lame.

I guess ill share my scores:
Black Magic Woman:207974 (anybody not beat this lol??)
Generation Rock: 280002 (anybody beat this??)
La Grange: 217608
I'm In The Band: 239145 (anybody beat this??)

Everyone post you scores so we can atleast see a general idea of our ranking

First and foremost, that "Lame" was uncalled for. Let elx live a little. He is not required to post the results Saturday midnight, the fact that he normally does shows how much he cares. If he wants to go off and play Rock Band with other mods for a weekend, let him.

Black Magic Woman: Hate that song, you beat me by a few thousand.
Generation Rock: You missed a squeeze. >.> <.< Though I did not tie my high score, I came close (just missed a few tick squeezes). Actually, I suppose the more accurate assessment is you got a squeeze I missed, I got a squeeze you missed, and the squeeze I got was worth more.
La Grange: I could not put together a great run on this. I probably hit every note in it in different runs. You got me on this one.
I'm in the Band: I hate playing this song. You clobbered me there.

All my scores except Generation Rock were around 600-700th on 360 when I put them in last night. Just not a very good week for me, since it was finals week and I had little time to play in addition to not caring for half the songs.

I can't combo the strummy parts of Knights of Cydonia for the life of me. I should come close to FCing The Metal. Welcome to the Jungle needs to stop breaking combo. Mississippi Queen is long overdue for an FC.

That "lame" was before i realized he said this ahead of time. I didn't see the thread until this morning and was angry that i didnt know beforehard. Turns out, it was my own stupidity of not seeing the thread, so i do take that back.

Did i get a squeeze on GR? I thought i missed all of them rofl. What league are you in?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I checked the roster to realize you were also in A1 before I took the time to type that all out.

I'm not sure exactly what squeezes I hit, I just know I hit the same ones minus a few ticks from my high score which was 21st last night. The score I got for league would have been 25th last night.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine (I'm in A2):

Generation Rock
-----
100%
734 NS

I can't squeeze. :P

La Grange
-----
98%
391 NS

I hate this song. =/

I'm In The Band
-----
96%
114 NS

% and NS are from memory: I got this score a few minutes before deadline and didn't save it in Notepad. Straight to ghevents. :P

Black Magic Woman
-----
96%
195 NS

Got this in a PFO match 20 minutes before scores were due (old high was 165k :P)
PiemanLK wrote:
Eastwinn wrote:
Right, but if you had the chocolate bar in your heart all along, no one would need to work. Did consider that?

If you have a chocolate bar in your heart I suggest seeking medical attention.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: UmbraPie Wii Friend Code: 0518680564637417
cdylan13  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

InflatablePie wrote:
Mine (I'm in A2):

Generation Rock
-----
100%
734 NS

I can't squeeze. :P

La Grange
-----
98%
391 NS

I hate this song. =/

I'm In The Band
-----
96%
114 NS

% and NS are from memory: I got this score a few minutes before deadline and didn't save it in Notepad. Straight to ghevents. :P

Black Magic Woman
-----
96%
195 NS

Got this in a PFO match 20 minutes before scores were due (old high was 165k :P)

Generation Rock: Smoked me
La Grange: Edged you
Im in the Band: Smoked me
Black Magic Woman: Smoked you
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: cdylanSH
ViPeR6  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ajanata wrote:
I checked the roster to realize you were also in A1 before I took the time to type that all out.

I'm not sure exactly what squeezes I hit, I just know I hit the same ones minus a few ticks from my high score which was 21st last night. The score I got for league would have been 25th last night.

I'm 14th on it...oh, what platform you have?

See, with GR, i think i possibly get the squeeze on the last activation, bc i do it REALLY late every time. The one during the mess of chords i probably mess up, cant seem to get the timing right.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I GOT THE MISS. QUEEN FC FINALLY!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: cdylanSH
sscotth  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice job cdylan. I havent played MQ since the initial sight read.

hopefully i'll get it done too

Note: Listening to Jessica on the radio at Moe's SW grill right now
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: XxTrEmExScotTxX
vader9200  

Location: The town from the movie in The Haunting in Connecticut

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why am i in A-1 if most people in A-2 have better scores than I do on like 1/2 of the songs? In the first week i typoed 2 songs and mabey thats why they thought i was better than i am, but jeeze, i dont have a chance at even a top 20 I dont think, o well, sorry about the rant...
sscotth  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leagues should be more even next season once we've had a full run on gh3.

most of my gh3 scores on scorehero were sightreads although i did have decent scores posted the first week.

I've only just recently actually purchased a ps2 and the game so i was working on getting my log before the leagues started. So my better scores are on gh2 and 80s which they probably didnt look it.

I got put in A2, probably should have been in A1, probably for this reason

But it seems like there are others in A2 that have great scores in gh2 so theres some good competition down here.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: XxTrEmExScotTxX
ajanata  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ViPeR6 wrote:

I'm 14th on it...oh, what platform you have?

Check the scores bar in my sig...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alas, I had little tim to play, my ps3 lag is killing the songs i can do and my H5 quest prevents anything decent happening with me. I's be pleased to not be in last in every song in A1 :p

LOL.
mikeybaby  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jenkins92 wrote:
Alas, I had little tim to play, my ps3 lag is killing the songs i can do and my H5 quest prevents anything decent happening with me. I's be pleased to not be in last in every song in A1 :p

Sorry, twas me, the guy you can find lingering at the bottom of A1

"All I do is sit down at the [laptop] and start hitting the keys. Getting them in the right order, that's the trick... that's the trick" The immortal words of Garth Marenghi
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

Jump to: