ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Logitech & ScoreHero Holiday Promotions!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cyberwaste  

Location: Port Macquarie, the fine... planet of Australia. Chippy-chip-CHURRAH!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

footballtom and Hylian know what I asked in IRC, but I will just state it here for the others to give me a bit of clarification before I get started on the contests:

Are the prizes only redeemable in the US/Canada? Or are they able to be claimed worldwide?

psxfreak101 wrote:
But seriously I hate this country when it comes to my beloved hobby of presing buttons on a controller and making shit on my TV follow my every command.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: iAmCyberwaste PSN Name: CyberwasteFX
footballtom3685  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prizes are able to be claimed worldwide
g0dly  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn man that stuff looks so good... i wish i could reason spending 450 dollars on new insturments. the price is just too high for me, maybe if i had my degree and a real job (and if GH stopped catering tward 10 year olds) lol.
JCirri  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those of you who have tried using the 25% off code on drums, I've received an update.

Originally the code was only activated for Guitar products because the drums are in very limited stock. Sometime within the next 24 hours the code should be activated for drums as well. But there's no telling how many units will be available, so if you're planning to purchase one before the holiday you might want to check soon.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone tried the guitar? Is it regular controller size or is it full size. Also how much does it weigh? And is the code usable in Europe as well and for how long? And how about the touch sensitive SP button, how does that work, is it too sensitive?

EDIT: Nevermind, I realized they don't even ship to Europe. At least it seems like they don't.

TSorbera  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

olle92 wrote:
Has anyone tried the guitar? Is it regular controller size or is it full size. Also how much does it weigh?
http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Xbox-360-Wireless-Guitar-Controller/dp/B002FRIEAE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1258500327&sr=8-1 says it's a realistic size and weight.
GHTCP (Guitar Hero Three Control Panel) - for all your GH3 PC needs*
*not quite all needs, but for custom songs, custom game images, black background speed boost, and more
CDI  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The guitar is hefty, but only like 85% the size of a real guitar, so think... P-Bass by Mad Catz size, but real wood.

There it is compared to the Mad Catz Strat [ made from a 100% real strat ] and the GH3 LP, so it's right in the middle. If I recall from my experiences using it the touch strip felt more like the WT one, or rather, not at all like the GH5 one. But I am no expert on that.
wormania  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this logi_scorehero 25% offer US only?
It gives me an invalid promotion code when used on the UK side, but it works fine on the US side.
RobinSahlen  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got a question about the Logitech Drums.
What I can see and what I've heard, the Drums for PS2/PS3, Wii and Xbox 360 are all the same, the only difference is the Controller box.

So...

If I get the Xbox 360 version of the drums, can I buy the Wii and/or PS3 Controll box and connect my drums to that one instead?
Does Logitech sell those seperatly? If so, I would really be interested!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: